I hate you, princess.

By braveshirbert

"I hate you so much, Blythe." said Anne as she looked at him with fury in her eyes. "The feelings mutual, Shi... More

Hate Is A Strong Word
Family Conflicts And Talks
Surprises And Partners
My Worry Fades As Soon As I Look Into Your Eyes
Fights And A Letter
We Are The Perfect Two
Tea And Weddings
Why Aren't I Good Enough?
An Honest Opinion And Failed Attempts
Roses And Losers
Trains And Imagination
I Need Your Love...
Tragedy Is Painted In Dark Red
Hope And Gracious Heavenly Father
Poems And Friendships
Money And Hateful Words
I Am Exhausted From Trying To Be Stronger Than I Feel
It Is Everything I Have Longed For, Everything That Breaks My Heart
Recall It As Often As You Wish A Happy Memory Never Wears Out.
I Died A Lot To Live A Little With You
I Was Born Again Because Of Your Love, But I Died Of The Same Reason
I Never Meant To Break Your Heart
Only Know You Love Her When You Let Her Go
The Pain I Feel Is Slowly Killing Me
I Can Be The Juliet To Your Romeo
Is It Kissing Day, Today?
Because, You're Annoying
A Solution?
The One And Only Walks Away
Stressed Out
Friends?
I'm Coming Home

I Won't Give Up On Us, Even If The Times Get Rough

3.1K 137 209
By braveshirbert

Gilbert's POV

Anne-girl? Who does he think he is? Me?

"For such a tiny person, she can run." said Jerry as he walked towards us, breathless.

"That's Ruby Gillis for you." I said, laughing at him.

"She seems like a petty girl." said Violet and I cleared my throat.

"Right... Jerry, I'm sorry for how I spoke towards you. It is unforgettable." said Violet with a bored tone in her voice.

"...I won't apologize for what I said." said Jerry and I shoot him a look.

"I'm out breath." said Jerry as he gave me a smug smile whilst I shook my head.

"Let's have some tea..." I said as I followed Henry and Anne inside.

"I thought you wanted to leave." said Violet as she tried to make me change my mind.

"He changed his mind. I will come too, I'm out of breath." said Jerry as he walked inside the house as I patted him lightly on the back..

I chuckled and Violet followed with a pout.

"Gil, I'm tired." whispered Violet, annoyed. But, I was too preoccupied with Henry and Anne that I completely ignore her.

"Anne. How about we bring the tea?" I said as I lightly pulled Violet away.

"I can help her." said Henry with a smirk.

"I think we can manage." I said as I held her hand and walked away. As soon as, we reached the kitchen though. Anne let go of my hand sharply.

"What's your problem?" asked Anne as she went towards the teacups.

"Nothing..." I said as I started to warm the water up.

"Oh, please. If you're going to act like a petty person, then tell me the answer." said Anne as she set the teacup on the table.

"I just didn't expect you to jump into a flirting relationship with someone who you haven't seen in a while and yet not give someone who was always there for you a chance." I said as I pour the water in the cups.

"Says you. You basically didn't stop staring at Violet since she got here." said Anne, annoyed.

"Why would you care? Are you jealous?" I asked.

"Yes." said Jerry as he came and took the teacups and walked away.

"Of course not." said Anne with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Then, why do you care?" I asked, exhausted.

"I don't." said Anne, firmly.

"Then, I'll be on my way." I said but she held my arm.

"I didn't get you for the player type." said Anne, sharply.

"I didn't get you for the jealous one." I said as I crossed my arms.

"You knew she bullied me. Yet, you treated her like a princess."

"Anne, she was joking. She just told you that you talked a lot."

"She burned my book and pulled my braids too." I said and my face soften when I realized that he had no idea..

"I didn't..." I said and Anne just waved her arms.

"I figured."

"For what is worth... I might of called her a princess, but you were always my delicate flower."

"Oh..." said Anne as she blushed furiously. But, there was one question that I needed to ask...

"Are you and the new guy like exes or something?" I asked as I looked away.

"Gil, he is my friend... Also, if I were to be with someone. It wouldn't be him." said Anne as she looked at me.

"Who would it be?" I asked, hopefully.

"You. But, I-I can't." said Anne with a frown and she was about to leave when I spoke up.

"Why?"

"Gil..."

"Anne..."

"I love to read about all those love stories or write about them. But, when it's real. I -" said Anne as I saw her eyes starting to tear up.

"You're scared." I stated and she nodded, ashamed.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because, I lost a lot of people through my life and I can't bare to lose another one." said Anne and I hugged her tightly.

I felt my shirt getting soaked with her tears but that didn't matter. I put my head on top of hers and I heard as her breathing got back to its original pace. The next thing I remember are the most beautiful grey eyes looking into my hazel ones.

She started to lean in and before I knew it. Our lips connected and I could hear both of our heartbeats breathing faster than usual. Then, the door opened...

"What is going on?" asked Violet and me and Anne immediately let go of each other.

"Nothing." said Anne as she went to leave us alone.

"Can we get some privacy? Please. Violet." I said, a little bit harshly.

"But, you said..."

"Thank you." I said and Violet left with a scowl as she hit the door loudly.

"Gil..."

"Anne. I won't handle this kiss being nothing too." I said as I Iooked at her.

"What are we going to do then?" asked Anne.

"I'm willing to give this a shot of you will." I said as I silently pleaded her.

"I..."

"...Thought we were kindred spirits."

"Gil... Please." said Anne, painfully.

"Please say yes." I whispered, pitifully.

Anne looked at me, took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak...

"I don't know..."

"That's not what I asked."

"We shouldn't do..."

"This wasn't my question, Anne."

"Violet, will go crazy."

"This has nothing to do with her. It's just you and me. Anne-girl and Gil-boy or as the original one... Slate face and carrots." I said with a smirk.

"Gilbert, stop calling me carrots."

"Then, stop changing the subject."

"You're correct." said Anne after a while.

"I know..." I sighed as I clanched my jaw.

"I guess you deserve an answer after all."

"I definitely do."

Anne nodded and I could see her being deep in thought about what to do. She finally nodded and made eye contact with me. My heartbeat was going on full speed.

I wasn't planing on posting today. But, I would feel bad about keeping you guys waiting. So, here.♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Eunoia By kaylee

Fanfiction

16.7K 728 31
"Sometimes I wonder what that brain of yours is thinking about." I jump and turn to see the one and only. "Gilbert. I have neither the time nor the...
510K 12.3K 17
❛ oh honey it hurts ❜
16.5K 388 15
Anne Shirley Cuthbert has always felt a certain way for Gilbert Blythe. But what will happen to this feeling when they start getting closer outside o...
46.3K 592 17
I Y E A R N F O R Y O U [S E A S O N O N E] [I DO NOT OWN ANY OTHER CHARACTERS OR PLOT LINES OTHER THAN THE ONES I CREATE] [BOOK 1 OF 3]