Kpop oneshots { Completed } {...

By MingieMarkie6

DONE!! GO TO BOOK 2!! Doing my biases in these groups Only!! πŸ’• *Highest ranked #2 for nct18* 1. Mark (Got7)... More

Pentagon ~ Hongseok
Astro ~ Sanha
NCT ~ Taeyong
NCT ~ Jaemin
Got7 ~ Mark
Pentagon ~ Hongseok
Astro ~ Sanha
NCT ~ Taeyong
NCT ~ Jaemin
Got7 ~ Mark
Pentagon ~ Hongseok
Astro ~ Sanha
NCT ~ Taeyong {pt.1}
NCT ~ Taeyong {pt.2}
NCT ~ Jaemin
Got7 ~Mark
Pentagon ~ Hongseok
Astro ~ Sanha
NCT ~ Taeyong
NCT ~ Jaemin
NOT AN UPDATE!! IMPORTANT PLS READ!!
Got7 ~ Mark
NCT ~ Taeyong
NCT ~ Jaemin
NCT ~ Kun
ATEEZ ~ Hongjoong
IKON ~ Jinhwan
Pentagon ~ Hongseok
Astro ~ Sanha
NCT ~ Kun
Ateez ~ Hongjoong
Ateez ~ Wooyoung {pt.1}
Ateez ~ Wooyoung {pt.2}
Ateez ~ Wooyoung {pt.3}
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!! BOOK 2!!!

Got7 ~ Mark

2.5K 8 0
By MingieMarkie6

{ Cold hearted }

I live with my brothers Jinyoung and Hyunjin and our youngest sister Kathie. Me and Hyunjin are twins but I'm a few minutes older. So Jinyoung, Me, Hyunjin and Then it's Kathy. And the rest of the members of Got7 and Stray Kids lives in our neighborhood. Something about ourselves is that our parents died and I'm into fashion and Music so is Hyunjin, Jinyoung is into singing and sports, and Kathie is our nerd and she also loves singing. I call Kathie 'pie' because her first word ever was pie so why not call her that. And she's used to it too.

We all do everything together and I love them all so much! But the one person I have a crush on is Mark. He's just so handsome and beautiful at the same time. But then he has a girlfriend. Of course I'm not happy that it's actually my best friend Sana that betrayed me. We aren't friends anymore but we are rivals. Honestly when mark started dating her he seem so cold hearted towards me. And I don't know why.

{The story}

I woke up by my alarm and then I looked around my bedroom.

{My bedroom}

After I looked around I got up and went into my bathroom and got ready after that I went into my closet and picked out my outfit.

{My outfit}

When I was done I grabbed my bag and went to Kathy's room to wake her up. When I knocked on her door and she said...

Kathie: "Come in!"

I opened the door to her bedroom

{Kathie's room}

I walked into the room and heard her yelling. And I ran towards the scream and said...

Me: "Are you okay??"

Kathie: "No!! Unnie I'm not I can't find an outfit to wear!"

Me: "Aish this girl. You could have just asked me for help instead of screaming?"

Kathie: "Oh yeah sorry hehe"

Me: "Your lucky I love you."

Kathie: "I love you too. And also I'm lucky to have you into fashion."

Me: "Thank pie. And here's your outfit."

Kathie: "Thanks Unnie!"

Me: "No problem pie."

{Kathie's outfit}

She took the out and ran to the bathroom a few minutes later she was finished changing. When she came out she looked at me happily and said...

Kathie: "Unnie you are so good at this!"

Me: "Haha Thanks Pie. Now I'm gonna give you an advice...whenever you don't have anything to wear or whether you wore them already all over again...you can always mix them up and try something new."

Kathie: "Ahhh that's true! Thanks Unnie!"

Me: "Haha no problem. Now I gotta go wake up Hyunjin."

Kathie: "Okay Unnie I'll see you downstairs."

After she said that she grabbed her bag and left the room I smiled and shock my head. And then I went to Hyunjin's room. When I arrived to his room I knocked and it was quiet so I opened the door and went inside and still see him sleeping.

{Hyunjin's room}

I smiled and shock my head and said...

Me: "Hyunjin-ah wake up!"

Hyunjin: "5 more minutes Noona."

Me: "Hyunjin-ah, Jinyoung Oppa is making Pancakes downstairs if you don't hurry Kathie might eat it all before you."

After I said that he sat up right away and ran to his bathroom and got ready. I mean I wasn't lying because Jinyoung is making pancakes and it Hyunjin and Kathie's favorite. Then went to Jinyoung oppa's room and opened the door

{Jinyoung's room}

When I opened the door I looked around and I didn't see Jinyoung Oppa. I knew he was awake because he's always wakes up early to cook us breakfast. I went downstairs and put my bag next to Kathie and Jinyoung oppa's. I went into the dining room and said...

Me & Kathie : "Good morning Jinyoung Oppa."

Jinyoung: "Good morning Sunshine and princess."

Kathie: "Wait where is Hyun-"

Hyunjin: "I'm right here. You guys didn't start eating right?"

Me: "No Hyunjin-ah we didn't."

Jinyoung: "Okay okay lets eat because we are gonna need to go to school soon."

We all nodded and started eating then after we finished we thanks Jinyoung Oppa for making us breakfasts. Then we went to the car for we can go to school. When everyone was in the car the driver drove us to school. In the car I went let out a quiet sigh and Jinyoung Oppa notices and said...

Jinyoung: "Are you okay Sunshine?"

Me: "Yeah I'm fine..."

Jinyoung: "Is the about Mark Hyung?"

Me: "y-yes"

After that I put my headphones in and start hearing some music. After a while later, we arrived at school and we went to our hang out place in an empty classroom. When we walked into the room we all said hi to each other and I just waved at them and went to an empty table near the window. Then I heard footsteps coming my way and I looked at them and saw my 3 best friend Minho, Felix and Jaebum. And I usually have 4 best friends and the last one is Mark of course. It was quiet until Minho said...

Minho: "Hey Precious, you okay?"

Me: "Yes I'm fine."

Felix: "This is about Mark hyung isn't it?"

Me: "Y-yes I just don't get why he's so cold hearted towards me?"

Jaebum: "We don't know either. But maybe I think I know."

Me: "What are you thinking?! Tell me!"

Minho: "Calm down Precious."

After he said that he went over and hugged me. And I hugged him back. Then I looked at Jaebum and he said...

Jaebum: "Maybe Sana is telling a false story or something that made him this why. I've known Mark Hyung when we were kids until now. So something might be wrong."

I didn't say anything except nodded. A few minutes later, we all went to class and I have 3 classes with Mark, Minho, Felix, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Yugyeom. But like usual Mark is with his girlfriend. A few hours later class was over and it was lunch time. Everyone went to lunch and I told them that I'll be there soon but I may have lied because I went the rooftop.

{The rooftop}

When I went up there I saw someone I honestly didn't want to see and it was Mark... I sighed and continued walking towards him. When I arrived behind him I said...

Me: "Why are you so cold towards me?"

Mark: "....."

Me: "Mark Answer Me!!"

Mark: "You know what you did! You lie to me!!"

Me: "Lie about what?! And what did I do?!"

Mark: "You lie about not having a boyfriend!!"

Me: "What?! I don't!! What makes you say this?!"

Mark: "Sana said that she saw you at the park with some guy kissing?."

Me: "Ugh her again. That was my cousin Sanha, he was alone and I wanted to see him so we hanged out at the park."

Mark: "Then want about the kiss?"

Me: "What kiss?? He only kissed me on the forehead and wait are you jealous?"

Wait what am I saying?? Of course he's not he has a girlfriend! You stupid! I was thinking in my head until I hear Mark saying something.

Mark: "N-No, why should I be I have Sana anyways."

Me: "Ugh why do you love her?"

Mark: "She's pretty and popular...."

Me: "I don't know why out of all the boys I have around me. All of stray kids besides Hyunjin and all of Got7 besides Jinyoung I don't know why I choose to have a crush on you. I actually didn't choose my heart choose you itself."

Mark: "...."

Me: "I don't know why Sana loves you...but I love you for who you are. You are caring to everyone around you. You are handsome, cute, talented and amazing the way you are. I don't know why you have to change yourself to love someone. If they don't like you for who you are then well sad for them."

After I said that I stopped and I was about to grab my stuff and walked away but I suddenly felt someone back hugging me. I was blushing hard and then I looked away. I was trying to break free but I said...

Me: "What are you doing? You have a girlfriend you know."

Mark: "Hugging you and not anymore."

Me: "What? Why?"

Mark: "I broke up with her because she forced me to be cold hearted with you and I didn't want to do it anymore so I broke up with her."

Me: "Wait do I told you all of the for nothing?"

Mark: "No it's not for nothing if you didn't say that the I wouldn't have known that you like me too."

Me: "too? What do you mean?"

Mark: "I love you but Sana didn't let me love you."

Me: "Oh okay....I love you too."

We had that conversation with Mark back hugging me and then he put his face into my neck. Then a few moments later, we let go of each and I said...

Me: "Come on let's go eat some food."

Mark nodded and we held hands walking to the cafeteria. When we walked in we went to the boys and they said congratulations! And I thanked them all and sat down and ate my food since Minho already got my tray for me. And Mark was eating with BamBam.

Later we spent the whole day hanging out with each other and I was happy to have Mark back...but this time as my boyfriend though.

{The End}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 6.6K 45
[COMPLETED] For all the members β™‘ Reactions, imagines, scenarios + more! Highest Ranking(s): #1 in NCTReactions #3 in NCTScenarios #3 in NCTImagines
41.7K 1K 37
。Start: October.10.18 。Finish: February.12.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* *Highest Ranked #1 for nct18 on August.26.19 *Highest Ranked #3 for nct18 on Octob...
607K 9.7K 100
~My second book~ The title says it all, hope you enjoy reading what I write.... I'm including Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang Highest ranking: #1 in nc...
206K 6K 52
*you were added to a groupchat by peachbboy* Sidenote: -it's a bad book. -it's pretty random overall -things barely make sense #1 Yangyang [13/7/'19]...