Trapped in 1D's house with AM...

By LifeSucksAnyway97

Lea is a 17 year old girl who gets hit by Harry Styles's car one night after the 1D's concert. Lea gets memor... More

∞Chapter one∞
∞Chapter three∞
∞Chapter four∞

∞Chapter two∞

152 10 4
By LifeSucksAnyway97

Chapter 2

Harry's Pov.

We where all sitting in the livingroom, Louis was laying on the couch beside Zayn as they where talking about someone on twitter. Liam was sitting with his face digged in his phone texting his girlfriend, wich you could probably tell by the smile oon his lips. Niall, well Niall was as always eating, this time he held a Nutella direct of the jar with the spoon, there was chocolate all over his mouth, wich made me smile.

Suddenly the door bell rang, and the housekeeper walked quickly to open, Peter was standing in front the door, he walked in and gave his jacket to the housekeeper.

"Hi boys" He walked over to us as we all nodded and greated him back, expect Niall he was too busy with his Nutella.

"Oh Tina!" He called after the housekeeper before she walked out of the door to the hall, "Make a guestroom ready for tonight we are going to have a guest" The housekeeper nodded and walked away to lead order.

"A guest?" Liam asked with a frown face, we haven't had a guest since ages.

"Yes and she will probably stay here for a long time maybe" Peter said while walking over to take a sit on the couch.

"Oooh hoh a girl" Niall wowed with his mouth full of chocolate, we all laughed at him expect me because I knew wich girl he was talking about, Niall narrowed his eyes and went back to Nutella.

"Yes it is a girl, she is homeless now cause she can't remember anything, she is the same girl Mr.Harry hitted" He said sarcastly while looking at me, making everyones gaze land on me, I felt so uncomfortable in this moment.

"As you know I'm resposible over your misstakes, and I have no other choice than solving them, I made a deal with the hospital no one is going to say anything about the accident, but as you know anyone can know about this disaster if the police knew, because this is where they are going to report her when she is ready to leave the hospital, she will be safe here with you"

"No this is wrong, she needs to find her family she must be reported to the police!!!" I flied up of the couch yelling, this was so unfareI can't believe what I just heard.

"Harry this is none of your business, it is enough with waht you did, let the older solve the problem, we don't even have a choice at least you want to be on the front page, Harry Styles hitted a girl with his car a night after 1D show drunk and high!"

The other boys sat quite I know that they don't deserve to be affected by this fault of mine, so I kept my mouth shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
716K 23K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
874K 52.2K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...