The CEO

By kokimonstr25

A highly recognized and highly respected CEO finds herself in a predicament with her newest assistant. Being... More

First Impressions
Protector
Her Nurse
The Confession
Unexpected
Family Relations
Fatal Attraction
The Vow
New Arrival
Surprise!
The Secret
Unexpected Visitor
The End

Wabbit

860 38 0
By kokimonstr25

Anna Marie was released a few days later, but would have to continue being confined to the house to rest. It was driving her insane. She tried to busy herself with chores and helping around the house, but Lauren had insisted she rest. Despite not remembering Lauren she felt the undeniable connection to her. However, she was too embarrassed to admit it still. Tonight would be their "first" night sleeping together. How many times have I laid beside this woman with my arms around her?  Did we do anything further?! Her head swam with ideas that caused her face to feel hot. She decided to go outside on her patio and sit on one of the chairs covered in pillows. Her body ached, but the medication had been helping. She slowly lowered herself and relaxed in the softness and enjoyed  the warm sun on her face. Anna closed her eyes, basking in the serene outdoors. She felt the softness of lips on her forehead then, and gave a small smile. Her eyes then opened to see Lauren beaming down at her. 

"Dinner will be ready soon" she smiled. A look of uneasiness came across her face and she averted her gaze from her. Ann wanted to kiss it away. Had I just thought that? Oh, wait. She's my wife. "Sorry if you didn't like me kissing your forehead. It just was hard to resist". Anna smiled and stood up, slightly grimacing at her bruising. Walking around her chair so she stood in front of Lauren her heart beat rapidly. 

"I don't mind. I sorry that I don't remember us" she said sadly. 

"It's not your fault, love" Lauren lightly cupped Anna's cheek, and gave a bittersweet smile. "Now, come on. Let's go have dinner". They ate, and chatted allowing for Anna to re-get-to-know Lauren. She found that everything about her was attractive. They finished their dinner, and went to their bedroom. I feel like my skin is going to melt off my body.... Anna slowly got dressed in some pajama shorts and a tank top. Lauren had a T-shirt and boy shorts on. Good God, this girl's going to be the death of me. Sliding into bed Anna held her breath. Lauren turned to face her, and smiled. 

"Good Night, Ann" she whispered before closing her eyes. Ann..... I like that. Anna suddenly felt a strong pain in her head, and found herself saying, "Good Night, Wabbit". She scooted herself closer feeling drawn to Lauren and felt moisture on her cheek. "Lauren, are you crying?" She felt Lauren nod her head as the moisture spread. Instinctively Anna Marie wrapped her arms around her cooing in an effort to comfort her. 

"You remembered" she whispered. Lauren shifted her head to look into Anna's eyes. Ann could barely make out her face, but saw a smile shining through the darkness. "I love you Anna Marie".

It was now her turn to cry, and she kissed Lauren fully on the lips. 

"I love you too, Lauren" Laying snuggly in each others arms and drifted off to sleep. 

The morning came too soon for Ann, and stifled a groan as she felt Lauren slowly extract herself from Ann's grasp. 

"I have to go to work, you goof" she giggled. "I'll come check on you at lunch"

"Fine, but where do you work?" she asked looking at Lauren seriously. 

"I work at Supercorp. The company you own, and happen to be your assistant" Anna Marie felt her eyes go wide.

"I married my assistant?!" she gasped. Lauren laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Yes, but it wasn't exactly planned. You literally told me you loved me that morning, and then came back later saying how your mom had a contract. This contract arranged for you to be married or something would happen to your family. I honestly don't remember, but I do know that we had never regretted it" she smiled. Anna felt love swell within her knowing that what Lauren had said was most likely true. She had felt something between her and Lauren. Even without remembering, and knew that she was the one. Learning that they were already married was just a bonus. 

"Can't I just go to the office with you? I won't be doing anything straining, and I'm going nuts in this house!" Lauren giggled as she got off the bed and walked to the closet. 

"Fine, but you can't be working. If I catch you working then I'm sending you straight back home, understand?" she said sternly. She walked back out of the closet wearing a white blouse, black slacks, and black heels. Just like the day I met her.... Ann smiled and nodded eagerly. Then she realized what had just happened and her eyes went wide.

"Ann? What is it? Are you ok?" Concern was written all over Lauren's face as she walked over to inspect her.

"You were wearing this the day I met you" Ann stated. Lauren smiled and threw her arms around her.

"I did! You're remembering more now" Ann grinned from ear to ear.

"How could I forget my Wabbit?"

They had gone back to the office, and Ann fidgeted on the small couch that Lauren had put in her office. She sighed loudly and walked out to walk around the cubicles...... again. Ann watched as everyone worked feverishly, and thought about doing something for her employees as a reward for their work. She spotted Lauren on the other side of the room and smiled as she saw her with her frustrated face. Walking over she heard parts of the conversation as she grew closer. 

"No! That was the wrong address! The Plans were supposed to be in Canada by now!" Lauren blew out a sigh, and noticed Ann. "Hey babe, I thought you were supposed to be resting?" she raised an eyebrow. Anna Marie blushed slightly. 

"I was but I got bored so I decided to take a walk. Then I saw your cute little flustered face and I couldn't resist" she smiled sweetly. It was Lauren's turn to blush, and she looked down. 

"Everything's fine, just a mix up with the addressing" she groaned. 

"It's no big deal just change the mailing order"

"I'm going to, but seriously honey you should be resting" Ann was still getting used to the pet names, and realizing that this was her wife. 

"I'm going, I'm going" Reluctantly she went back to her office and laid on the couch. Sighing again she closed her eyes to take a nap.

***** 

Lauren walked into Ann's office later that night completely exhausted. She look over to the couch and saw Ann curled on the couch, snoring quietly. She smiled at the sight and walked over to her. She lightly kissed her forehead and gently shook her shoulder.

"Ann, you have to wake up. It's time to go home. Ann," The woman stirred and groaned. 

"I don't want to move" she murmured. 

"But if we stay her how will we get to cuddle?" Ann shot off the couch and ran to the door.

"Last one to the car is a rotten egg!" she called behind her. Lauren shook her head and laughed. Who would have known that this is a 25 year old woman that owns a successful company? 

That next morning Lauren decided to take a day to spend with Ann. 

"Come on slow poke! I want to go to the beach!" Ann ran down the stairs nearly tripping over the steps.

"I'm ready, I'm ready! Let's go, but I get to drive" she said pointing a finger at her. Lauren raised her hands up in surrender and went to get into the jeep. Ann pulled out of the garage and started down to the beach. It was a 45 minute drive so Lauren got comfortable in her seat. She noticed Ann's hand resting on the center console, and hesitantly put her hand on hers. Ann glanced at her, but smiled and intertwined their fingers. Lauren closed her eyes and relished in her wife's presence. Once they arrived at the beach they looked for a secluded spot. Ann and Lauren being one of the most sought after couple due to Ann's fame with Supercorp. They sat down on their towels and watched the waves roll lazily on the sand. 

"It was a good idea coming to the beach today" Ann said looking out to the scenery. 

"Thank you, I do have good ideas don't I?" Ann laughed and stood up. "I'm going to go put my feet in the water. Want to come?"

"Sure, but let me take off my clothes" She saw her love's cheeks grow red. "Don't worry I have a bathing suit under" she laughed. She saw Ann's jaw drop open after she exposed her pink pineapple bikini. They walked around for a while and then Ann decided to take her clothes off too. She revealed her white palm tree bikini, and Lauren's mouth watered. She stared at Ann's abs and athletic figure.

"Like what you see, wife?" Ann teased. Lauren laughed and splashed her with water. 

"You goof" They then heard the sound of kids laughing and screaming nearby. A tingling sensation manifested deep within Lauren's stomach. Ann and I never talked about having kids.... She nervously glanced at Anna Marie only to find her already staring at her. She blushed a bright red and quickly looked away. The rest of their day went on normally and they finally returned home. Lauren laid down in bed a cuddled into her pillow. Ann walked out of the bathroom and turned off the lights. Getting into bed she was facing Lauren. Lauren kept her eyes closed fearing to look at her wife. 

"Lauren" Ann whispered softly. 

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to have kids?" Lauren felt her heart stop and her eyes shot open to see Ann only inches from her face. 

"W-Well...." she trailed off. 

"Did we have this conversation before?" Ann said seeming ashamed. 

"No, we didn't, but yes I do" she breathed out. Ann wiggled closer to her where their noses were touching. 

"I think you'll be an amazing mother, my Wabbit" she murmured. Ann kissed Lauren lips gently and pulled her close. "I may not remember much, but I do know that I love you and want you to be happy." 

"I love you Anna Marie" she cried. They laid there together contently with tears and smiles on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1K 31
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...
284K 8.3K 26
When Taylor Mills meets her new boss Katherine Clarke, she struggles to work with her beautiful boss around her.
112K 4.2K 8
A simple love story between an arrogant CEO & his Secretary! Read the story to know more about them!
67K 1.9K 13
Elias Richardson, a 25 year old CEO of Richardson Industry. She is a girl that has a condition where she is born with a male genitalia. Jessica Wins...