Ulte Ishq

By mishhtalkative

A RN fairytale.... More

❤ ki baate...
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Agar tum Mil Jaavooo
Epilogue 1
Ulte Kahani

Shot 7

1.2K 94 156
By mishhtalkative

Naina entered the room, breathing heavily with a light blush in face, thinking about her conversation with Ananya.....still in the saree....
and heard....

o aasma mila zameen ko meri
aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
tere naam pe meri zindagi
likh di mere humdum
haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena.....

Rajveer was playing the guitar... singing, one of his favorite song which was explaining his state of heart.... Naina's heart fluttred hearing it.....

Naina faking cough,
"Firse tum apna tamboora lekar baitgaye... Aur yeh kyaa he...kitna besura gaate ho tum..." and made a face....

Rajveer - " Naina, tum kuch bhi kaho....lekin mere guitar ko kuch math kehna..." saying this he whined like a kid....

Naina went towards him and pulled his cheek,
" Aww...Mera Shona ko bura laga..." and moved her hands in his hairs.... Rajveer was seemed to be lost in her....
then she holded his guitar...and tried to make a voice which resulted in closing of Raj's ear....

Naina - " sorry...." she mouthed holding her ears....and kept the guitar back....

Rajveer pulled her to him....within a second she was on his lap....

Rajveer - " aise nii Naina...." taking the guitar back, he adjusted it on Naina's lap...
He kept her one hand on it's fret ( i.e the neck side of guitar )
and another one near the pick guard... ( near the sound hole... )

He kept his chin on her shoulder and holded her hands....started to play a Melody....
Naina was lost in his manly cologne.....and feeling like someone tickling her softly...near her side neck....
Butterflies started to fly in her tummy...

She was in a fix...not knowing where to concentrate...one his one hand which is snaking around her waist....or his face that was brushing her cheek occasionally....

But the situation was favourable for Rajveer as he knew where to concentrate and his full attention was on it....
on her lips...which was curving into a smile..and was pouting sometimes.....

To break the romantic silence,
Rajveer - " Naanu..." called softly....

Naina - " hmm..." answered still paying attention towards his breath on her side neck....

Rajveer - " mujhe...tumhara..." said in a low voice which she heard clearly...as his lips were almost touching his earlobe...

Naina - " ha..." that is the only thing she managed to say...

Rajveer - " tumhare number chahiye...." asked removing his hands from hers....

Naina - " what???..." shouted thinking about the double meaning of his words..

Her " what " stroke his mind, and he quickly,
" I mean mobile ka number....naya wala...." .

Naina - " hmm..." she sighed in relief....and then thinking about something,
" khud hi pata karo....main nii denewali...
Aur kyu chahiye tumhe...itne saal mein sirf gm aur gn ke liye hi use Kiya na tune...
Ab aamne saamne he toh idhar hi wish kardo..." said in a mocking tone...

Rajveer - " kisne kaha tujhe....main na Roz Teri dp..." stopped realising what he was going to blurt out....

Naina suddenly turned and said, " Matlab tum Meri dp Roz check karte the..."

Rajveer was about to say something but....he observed Naina breath becoming shallow... seeing Rajveer's eyes so near to her...as well as his....???

The Romeo hidden inside him decided to take advantage of this moment....and he slowly kept his hand left hand on her waist.... slowly caressing it....just above her navel line....to which she gasped.... softly ...
He came forward towards her lips to make one of his fantasies reality.....

Naina tightly closed her eyes... anticipating to feel his rough lips...but....

" Naina beta...." someone shouted from downstairs.....

Hearing this they suddenly got separated.... blushingly Naina gave a peck on Rajveer's cheeks....left....

Rajveer - " sub ke sub mere romance ke dushman he..."murmuring he went towards the hall.....

****************

Naveen - " Raj..." said keeping a 2000 note...on the table...

Alekh - " niii...Naina..." and kept his wallet....

Naveen - " yeh lo....mere credit card....I'm damn sure ki phehle champ Raj ko dhoondega..." said in a stubborn voice....

Alekh - " Nahi... Naina uski jaan he...
Chal dekhte he..." and stood near the pillar to see the dramatic scene that will enfold in few minutes....

Raghu - " toh operation ka time kyaa he...." asked holding Naina's hand...

Yasho feeding Naina, a rashagulla,
" Aaap yeh sab baatein na baadmein kar lijiye...." and went towards Naveen and Alekh to feed... leaving Raj behind.....

Raj - " Dad toh aap aayenge na meeting attend karne .." asked in a low voice so that his mom couldn't caught him...

Naveen - " Yasho maa...dekhiye Raj office ke baatein kar raha he..." whispered....

Yasho - " Raj...." shouted widening her eyes and Raj kept his index finger on his mouth....

Naveen - " waise maa....Raj ka champ kaha he???..." asked seeing Alekh....

Alekh - " haa...maa... Naina ka champ kaha he?...." gave a look to Naveen....

Yasho - " woh Shekhar Bhai saahab...".

Shekhar - " yaha he...." said from behind and all turned to look at the Champ Maharaj....

Naveen - " dekh ab yeh Raj ke pass jaayega..."

Alekh - " nii...tera credit card Mera hoga..."again started their war.....

Champ once looked at Naina who was wearing a saree and then at Raj who was in his casual attire....

Meera - " champ...darr math...
Woh tumhari Naina hi he...
Bus aaj uske akal kuch theekh hua lagta he..." said mocked seeing Naina in saree....

Yasho - " Meera....tum Naina ko u daant ti Kyu ho..." and the ladies started to fight going towards the kitchen....

Shekhar - " Raghu woh kuch shares he apni..." and the men strated to discuss about their own business....and went inside the study room....

Once again champ saw Naina and then Rajveer as they are standing in two opposite corners....

Rajveer - champ..." he called his bestest friend...in a chirpy tone...and expected champ to pounce on him....

But Naina went towards him,
" Mere Zuzu ghar aagaya..." and started to caress his hairs....

Zuzu happily waging the tail licked her face....to which she giggled....

Rajveer slowly picking his hands,
" Achcha jii... Ladki mil gayi toh mujhe ignore maar Diya..."

Zuzu dragged Naina's pallu as if answering his question....
Rajveer bent down and seeing here and there,
" Yeh aadath naa tum chodo....ab yeh kaam Mera he..." whispered in his ear....

Naina - " Raj, tum ise na nahladoo...kitna ghanda hogaya he yeh flight ke wajah se...
Aur iske soaps towel sab uperwala rack mein he..." she continued her session about Zuzu's diet system too....which was attentively heard by Rajveer....

Rajveer - " Naina, tum jaavo...main sambhalunga ise..." and took Zuzu for a bath..

***************

Naina was checking out some patient's file, her phone rang....

Naina - " hello..." received without seeing the name...

" Mrs. Shekhawat, kyaa chal raha he..." came a musical voice....

Naina - " Mr. Shekhawat, yeh hospital he...so yaha sirf injections chal rahi he...
Aapko bhi chaar lagavu..." said in a suger coated voice....

Raj chukling,
" Woh toh phehle hi lag chuka he, jab aapko woh red saari mein dekha tha..." then pausing a little,
" saalon phehle..." thought....

Naina blushing hard,
" toh pata Chala ki problem kyaa he..." asked playing along....

Raj - " haa.... Test se yeh pata Chala ki Zindagi mein, Vitamin R ki kami he...." stressing on Vitamin R....

Naina - " really!!!! Toh kabse goliyaan khane ka irada he Mr. Shekhawat ka..." asked softly....

Rajveer - " jab bhi Meri Dil ka doctor ka man Kare...  " replied timidly...

Naina - " kyaa baath he...badi bharosa he apne doctor par aapko..." asked teasingly....

Rajveer - " jab dil aur poori zindagi saup Diya he unke haath toh, goliyaan kyaa hum zehar bhi khushi Khushi see khalenge..." knowing that she will surely not gonna talk now, he decided to tease her a bit,

" Actually main try bhi karchuka hu...jab Naveen ke sangeet ke subhah theekh saath baje....uske haath ke chai peeke..." and laughed....

Naina - " Rajveer ..." she shouted....

Rajveer - " hayee...."said keeping his hand on his heart....then,

" Yeh word tumhare muh se mein raath bhar sunna chahta hu..." Suddenly realising his blooper,
" I mean zindagi bhar..." he tried to make it up...

Naina - " bye..." and disconnected the call and smiled widely hiding her face with palm.....

******************

1am.....

Rajveer - " Doc. Shekhawat apne cabin mein he??.." asked one ward boy who was running in hurry....

" Ha...woh surgery abhi ek ghante phehle khatam huyi he...toh so rahi he apne cabin mein..." answered as he knew Rajveer...

Rajveer messaging about this to Naveen... walked towards the cabin....
and slowly opened the door only to find Naina.... sleeping on the couch uncomfortably....
He slowly brushed her hairs that were on her eyes carefully....and kissed lightly on her cheek unable to control his love for her...
But his sloth bear murmured something which looked cute to him....
He checked the time and found it to be very late to go back to home....

He removed his coat and covered her properly.....
Feeling the warmth she smiled in sleep....
He carefully picked up her, so that her sleep didn't get disturbed...and walked towards the lift.....

The kaka sat on the lift, saw them and smiled....
Raj held her close to his heart protectively....feeling her soo close to him was making him anxious....and happy at the same time ..

Then, again he took stairs.... due to the friction she slowly opened her eyes halfly......and cluched his collar to tell him that she is awake....

Rajveer looking at his cute half asleep Naina,
" So jaavoo...hum baba ke room jaarahe he..." he said softly...to which she again smiled and closed her eyes.... hiding her face in crook of his neck....

It took nearly 10 minutes to reach Shekhar's room in hospital, which he oftenly used when he got late or when felt tired...
It had a digital lock system...

Rajveer tried to press the buttons...with a little difficulty as his hands were holding Naina tightly....

Entering the room, he made Naina sleep on bed....and took out the blanket and pillows.... from wardrobe...
He kept two pillows under her head....but heard some strange voice during the process..

Naina was murmuring something again.....Curiously he sat close to her and gave her ear towards her face to hear it properly, as she was blushing while murmuring it.....

As soon as he bent down, he felt some wet kiss on his cheek....
He was in a shock seeing Naina's bold move..but found her to be asleep....

Rajveer - " yeh sote huye bhi mujhe u turn on Kyu karti he..." murmured....and was about to move, Naina caught his hand....

Naina - " Raj, yeh pillow bahot hard he..." said still not opening her eyes...

Rajveer looked for any soft pillow....but found none..

Rajveer - " Naanu, yaha koyi soft pillow nii he...
Tum yahi raho...main dekhta hu.." he said slowly covering her in blanket....

Naina got up and made him lay...on bed...
He was confused what was going around him...
She slowly climbed him and slept holding him tightly....

Naina - " Mr. Shekhawat, ab Zindagi bhar Meri pillow banke rehna hoga tumhe..." saying this she kissed his jawline...

Rajveer - " manzoor he Mrs. Shekhawat...." Kissing her knuckles, he holded her by waist and both drifted off to sleep...

*******************************

Hey guys,

Kaisa tha raath ka dose??

Aur Naina ke champ urf Zuzu see mile aap??
Uske role kyaa he yeh aapko aanewane updates mein pata chalega...

Tab tak khush rahiye....
tandurusth rahiye....
Raj ko yaad karke blush karte rahiye,
Jaise main karti hu...
Aur Ulte Ishq ko
Enjoy kijiye....

Silent readers...jaagooo....
Aur votes karooo...
Comments daalo warna main,
Such bhagwan se Dua karungi ki,
aapko Muchchad jaisa sasur,
Aur Jabrela jaisa Pati mile....

Please do shower your love through votes and comments....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 69.1K 142
after the huge success of Kuch Dastan.... i am really very excited to start the 2nd part of the book.... kuch Dastan 2.... this book will also cont...
929K 56.5K 115
🌟 #1 in shortstorycollection ( 3 December 2020 ) 🌟 #1 in Cousins ( 8 January 2021 ) 🌟 #1 in shortlovestories( 24 December 2020) 🌟 #4 in feelings...
618K 63.5K 111
Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl and when their world's collide with each...
27K 1.7K 25
Sequel of Rajveer's Pride... His Naina... Rajveer's Naina peep in to know more...