your best friend is who?!?!

By Adriennethecat

when amber moves to a new town, she is so excited, and can't wait to meet new people, but when her best frien... More

Chapter one: Amber pov
Chapter two: Harry's pov
Chapter 3: Amber's pov
Chapter five: Amber's pov
Chapter six: Amber pov
Chapter 7: Amber's pov

Chapter four: harry's pov

21 2 0
By Adriennethecat

I feel bad for leaving amber, standing there but it was right down the hall behind her. As I get to my 2nd hour, I see amber standing, looking at her schedule. She looked so perfect, just standing there. "Hey amber!" I said as I walked up to her. "Hey!" She said as she looked up from her schedule. "Finding everything ok?" I asked trying to sound helpful. " um.... Ya, do you know where room 230 is?" She said with a hopeful look. " ya, I was just going there myself," I said with a grin, " would you like to walk with me?" "Oh sure," she said, "I like that." She said as we walked to room 230, ( algebra). Once we got there, she found a seat next to a girl, I think her name is Kayla, and I found a seat next to my best friend Niall, who was sitting in front of Kayla. "Hey Niall!!!" I said as I sat down in the chair next to him. "Hey, have you meet Kayla?" He said, gesturing at her. Kayla had dark brown hair, glasses. She was wearing a white 5sos shirt with black skinny jean, and black vans like niall. "Hey, I'm harry!!!" I said with a huge smile. "Kayla..." She said before turning back around to talk to amber. "She seems nice." I said as I turned to niall. "I know, right?" He said before turning to talk to amber and Kayla. Just then, the teacher walked in. "Hello class, I am mrs. Brown and we have a new student today, Where's miss johnson?" I turned and whispered to amber, "isn't that you?" "Yes, now shhh!" She whispered-shouted. "ahh...there you are, please give her a round of applause," Mrs. Brown said with a smile. I turned to see amber slump in her chair and blush. "now to the lesson."

So niall has a little crush on Kayla. That's awesome. Amber looks like she doesn't want a lot of trouble. Sorry it took so long, I had school and other junk. So, I will try to update more.

~emmajackson4092~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 12.7K 50
☆彡 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ❛ bring me your mouth and your mystery! ❜ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
518K 17.4K 167
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
324K 14.1K 130
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
179K 12K 23
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...