Divergent high

By ElizabethBlock

It's a thrilling love story between four and tris ! Tobias messes up but he fixes it up with a little love :)... More

Divergent high
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - who can i trust?
Authors note
Chapter 26- changing
Chapter 27 - what just happend?
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - revenge
chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE!
chapter 31
Authors note - read please-
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Author update lol!!
chapter 35
authors note!!!
chapter 36
chapter 37 - Departure...
chapter 38-
authors note
chapter 40
chapter 41
authors note
chapter 42~ hospital.
not an update!
chapter 43 ~ leaving!
SEQUEL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 39 - revenge

1.8K 54 21
By ElizabethBlock

Tris POV:

its been 1 week and  a half since tobias has left for arizona. and he is coming home friday! im so ecxited today is wensday.. 

i feel like im in misery tobias hasent texted me for a 4 days! and with school and all uhhh i forgot i had school today! but its 7:00 and school dont start till 8:00.... they post poned the last day of school for today... so yay .... 

i get dressed and i put my hair in a pony tale and i put on some light makeup. i drive to school and park my car in the parking lot. i walk into school and go to my locker to get my stuff. i start putting in my locker combo 1 32 14  it unlockes and i open my locker door....

something green pops from my locker adn hits me in the face getting it all over my clothes... "what the fuck is this....? is this slime??"i say out loud  this stuff stickes to everything!! omg i wore really nice clothes today! i know who did this two! i still remeber when tobias told me she was gonna get payback on me ...
I march straight up to her at her lock.. "what the fuck christina? just because i got four before you doesnt mean you have to be a jelous bitch!" i say really loud "ok tris , i cant take you seriously with all that shit on you..." she says laughing im so fucking mad at her its not even funny! she starts to walk away and i tap her shoulder and she turns around and BAM! i punched that bitch in the face... 

"i guess you should really think about who you pull your pranks on.." i say then spit on her while shes on the floor...

i must of hit her really hard because omg she has a bloody nose and everything! oh shit i forgot something....

i walk back up to her shes still lying on the ground .. " oh and this is for messing with me and tobias's relationship..." bam i kick her in the stomach.. 

i fucking hate that bitch/.......

i walk away like a boss .... everybody is laughing and someof them are whispering to their neighbers..

i walk to my locker and get the rest of my stuff and walk out .... everybody moves out of the way so i can get through the hall..

i get home and change and go back to school ... shit i know im gonna get in really  big trouble....

tobias pov: 

 i feel really bad for not being able to text tris! its been four days.. i cant help it i got mad at my phone and slmed it on teh ground... christina textd me so you guys should really understand why i did that.. she said something like its time ... REVENGE..

and when she tected me i just couldnt help but think to my self oh shit .. i wish i was there for tris..... :( im coming home in two days anyway so its all good!!!!

--------------------------------------------------
hey guys what'd you think of this chapter??????????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 142 28
Tris' life changes forever when she is assigned to clean a very successful business mans hotel room. ~DISCLAIMER - THE CHARACTERS DONT BELONG TO ME...
21K 348 28
This is a story of tris and four and how they hate each other's guts. that is until tris and four get to know each other over soccer.they will go thr...
15K 390 37
[COMPLETED] Love. Betrayal. Two months after Tris' death is when the story takes place. Tobias and all of Tris' friends have dealt with her passing a...
4.7K 57 2
This is the story of Tris and Tobias first night together in the Insurgent movie, about what might have happened between them after the camera faded...