The Griers babysitter

By myboyhayesg

This story is about a girl called Lucy. She really wants to go to Magcon she needs to get a job and ends up b... More

Big Annoncement! Chapter 1
Hayes Chapter2
Chill Day With Hayes Chapter3
He Told Me Chapter4
Boyfriend&Girlfriend Chapter5
My First Magcon Chapter6
I'm Dating The Babysitter. Chapter8
I'm Never Leaving Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
CHAPTER16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Match Maker Chapter7

184 7 0
By myboyhayesg

It was 10:00 in the morning. Me and Hayes both woke up.

"Uh.. Wow 10 am" Hayes said only just opening his eyes "Really?" I said "Mahogany's probably angry" Hayes said "Oh.. Best get up then" I said

Me and Hayes got up and got changed and went downstairs we saw mahogany not dressed and eating her breakfast.

"Mahogany I'm so sorry were up so late" Hayes apologised to Mahogany "Hayes don't worry I only just got up too" Mahogany laughed

Mahogany jumped out her chair and asked us for are breakfast Hayes and me were both having pancakes. Mahogany made them for us whilst we say down she put it in front of us.

Me and Hayes ate them very quick. Mahogany makes perfect pancakes they were amazing.

"Ok so I gotta change and go in a minute so if I leave before seeing you then I'll leave the keys on the table by the door please could you just lock the house, Thanks" Mahogany said to us "ok sure" Hayes said "Thanks guys if I don't get a chance to say this then goodbye and it was great meeting you Lucy!" Mahogany said. Then we all hugged each other.

Mahogany ran upstairs and got changed. Me and Hayes were already changed so we just packed our stuff and I put my makeup on.

By the time we were ready we went downstairs and Mahogany left keys on the table next to the door we took the keys then locked the house door and then got into the car and drove back to Hayes'.

Nash was already in the car so we didn't need to pick him up.

It was half an hour drive but we finally got to the Grier's house when I got there I got a text it read;

Cam: Hey Lucy! I would love to meet Lauren soon please text back when your free ;)

I replied:

Me: Hey cam! Yeah sure thank you so much she loves you, how about earlier today or possibly tomorrow if your not free today :)

Cam: Okay, I'll meet you at Hayes and Nash's house because I don't know where you live, earlier today :) can't wait to meet her <3

Me: Ok, she is going to freak. But I'll tell her not to other wise you won't go out with her ;)

Cam: haha okay see you and Lauren later <3

I put my phone in my bag and walked into the house.

"Hey Cam is coming over later so he can meet my best friend Lauren" I winked to Hayes "Oh yeah sure! Maybe they'll hit it off like we did" Me and Hayes laughed.

It was the afternoon and we had a knock on the door.

I opened the door. It was Cam.

"Hey Cam!" I hugged him "Hey so I have a plan" Cam said to me and Hayes "Ok what is it?" Hayes said.

Cam started to tell us the plan.

"So Lucy! You bring Lauren towards the door blindfolded and you open the front door and I will be standing there and then you take her blindfold off and yeah see where it goes." Cam said "Yeah! Ok she will love it." I said.

Minutes after Lauren arrived I ran outside and blindfolded her.

"Lucy! What are you doing!?" She asked trying to get the blind fold off but my hands stopped her.

We were walking towards the door then I opened the door and I ripped off her blindfold.

"Cameron!" She excitedly said

Lauren started crying.

"Oh my.. I'm fangirling sorry!" She said hugging Cameron "It's fine just don't ruin your beauty" he said to her "Oh thanks" Lauren said wiping away her tears. "See Lauren I told you we would meet Cameron together." I said giggling

Me and Cam was giggling remembering we already met before but Lauren didn't know.

"Look Lauren I gotta ask you something." Cameron said

I thought; 'We never planned him to say anything?'

"Lauren, Will you date me?" Cameron said

Everyone was shocked they only just met! But then again so did me and Hayes but not that straight away.

Then I realised he proposed to loads of girls he's not actually going to date her.. But he was, he was actually being serious.

"Of course Cam! I love you!" Lauren said to him. "I love you too." Cam said "Aww" I said

I then hugged Cam and Lauren.

"Now Lucy! Let's get you to start dating!" Lauren said

'Oops I forgot to tell Lauren I'm dating Hayes!' I thought

"Actually Lauren I'm already dating someone and I forgot to tell you, I'm sorry I've been really busy and when I could tell you I dead arranging you to meet Cam!" I said to Lauren "You.. You didn't tell me!" Lauren angrily said "Yes but I'm sorry" I said

Lauren grabbed Cam and they left, Cam drove Lauren to his house.

I got a text a long time after.

Cam: I'm so sorry I left Lauren.. Yeah you know, we're home now. Look I'll talk to her for you :)

It read.

I replied;

Me: No problem Cam. Oh please talk to Lauren for me she's my best friends and I don't want to lose her :(

He didn't reply so I was hoping he was talking to Lauren for me.

"Babe, come sit on the sofa with me" Hayes said "Ok" I sighed.

I started to cry.

"Aw, babe no don't cry" Hayes said to me "I'm sorry Hayes but she was my best friend and I didn't want to lose her." I said

I cried even harder.

Hayes grabbed me and hugged me. I buried my head into him.

I stopped crying but Hayes was still hugging me, I fell asleep, so Hayes decided to take a photo. I then woke up and he turned me around so I wasn't buried into him.

"Babe take a selfie" Hayes said

Me and Hayes took a really cute Selfie together. Hayes put it on Instagram and the caption was.

'Guys, I've got some important news. This is Lucy, she is my new girlfriend please no hate or your not a fan 💓'

Was the caption.

I fell back asleep and Hayes did a vine!

He was annoying me whilst I sleep and I woke up and he laughed I hit him on the head and he carried on laughing then he kissed me on the head and I fell asleep again. Then he took a selfie just of himself but you can just see me sleeping in the back ground and everyone commented 'PHOTOBOMB!' It was hilarious.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 165 36
What could go wrong two girls meeting 9 boys, or what could go right. Jess and Tatyana go to magcon to meet the boys of their dreams. But with Jessic...
21K 324 22
OMG!! Jocelyn has a horrible LIFE she meets Hayes Grier and her life is now 20x worser!! But..they end up falling in love..alot of confusion between...
877 59 19
Natalie and her friends are now 19 and decided to move on to a new town and a new state. Sunny Southern California. But when she finds someone after...
42.5K 836 26
When Angele's dad is transferred to Davidson, North Carolina for his job, she is reunited with the blue eyed boy from summer camp two years prior. Sh...