๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ...

By WHORV06

Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley... More

01 || Mystic Falls
02 || New Orleans
03 || Sisters Reunited
04 || Boredom
05 || Fun
07 || Autumn Labonair
08 || The She-Wolf
09 || Reputation
10 || Curious
11 || Meuse
12 || People Person
13 || The Gift
14 || Bitten
15 || Bayou Attack
16 || Desicions
17 || Second Night With Him
18 || Army Stones
19 || Let War Begin
20 || He Will Find Her
21 || Stay

06 || Bitchy

7.5K 137 5
By WHORV06

-Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I helped Hayley carry the witchs' body into the woods. Being a wolf that can turn at will also makes me have strength.

"So why are we in the woods?" i asked as she walked up front leading the way. "This is the Bayou, where all the werewolves used to live before they were cursed, where our family is" she explained and i tensed a little.

Family.

Something I'm not really good at. Yes i used to love my family until something happened and well they kicked me out.

"And we're torturing this bitch in the woods?" i said and she put her hand on her stomach. "Elijah wouldn't think we're here immediately so..." she said and i nodded.

"What's up with you and Elijah?" i asked and she stopped but then kept on walking. "Nothing" she said and i laughed.

"Nothing really, cause back when we were checking Elijah's body for the names you almost kill me with the eyes" i said just to bother her.

"It was just a moment, and i didn't glare at you because of that, it was you were playing with something important" she said and i hummed.

"Yeah that's what i do, get used to it" i said. "But you used not too, why are you so, i don't know bitchy now?" she asked and turned to me.

"Listen Hayley, out of us both bitchy is you cause if i recall, you were the one to get pregnant and that's why you are in this problem" i snapped glaring.

"Then why are you here?" she asked. "When i heard that my sister was in New Orleans and pregnant, i had to come see that myself and well Hayley i came to make your life horrible, but i guess you did that to yourself" i said and smirked walking bumping her shoulder.

°°°

Once we reached a clearing i saw a blonde women standing there with two shotguns. "Who are you?" she asked face straight.

"None of your business" i scoffed I dropped Sabine or whatever her name was, didn't really bother when her head hit the ground.

"Is this her Hayley, the witch?" she said looking at Hayley and passed her a shotgun. "Yes, now we just wait until she wakes up" said Hayley and i looked from the corner the women looked at me.

"Sorry Eve, this is Elizabeth my sister, Elizabeth this is Eve" said Hayley and i just nodded. "Your sister?" i heard Eve mumble, but just ignored her.

°°°

Once Sabine woke up i ripped the tape we had put on her mouth, off. "So what's this payback, look I'm sorry i tricked you, i wasn't after you" she said looking at them.

"What we were just collateral damage, you almost burn her and Jackson alive in that plantation fire" said Eve and i frowned. Ok, i certainly need to ask more of whats been going on. Cause I've missed alot, and i assume this happened last night. When i was in my house asleep.

Sabine glared and tried moving. Hayley instantly shot to the air, but the bullet ran close to me as i stood in the way, but dodged it in time. I gave her a look and she winced a little before looking back at Sabine.

"Careful, Sabine or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself, sudden moves make me jumpy," she loaded the shotgun again. "And homicidal" I smirked as Sabine for a moment looked scared.

"What gonna kill me, honey" said Sabine. "No, i know better, see i know all about you, i know that you like to off yourself and then jump into another bodies, well that's not gonna happen here, i know i cant kill you, but try hexing me, my friend Eve here, or my sister, we kneecap you, go for her then i'll really make it hurt" threatened Hayley.

"If she doesn't kill you, but you get on my nerves i will and trust me when i kill i have no mercy, and i have quite the temper so careful" i said and Sabine looked at me fear evident in her eyes.

I'm not some killer that goes around killing when a fly passes by, but when I'm really angry or bothered my inner wolf kicks in. And since i can turn at will then it intensifies it. That's why while Hayley took care of me after i broke the curse she had too keep things calm with me.

"So what do you want?" asked Sabine seeing she had no option. "Back in the 90s you inhabited a witch named Brin Devero, remember?" mocked Hayley.

"Marcel had her, you, put a curse on a lot of werewolves that only turned human on a full moon" informed Hayley. So this is why she wanted the name, she wants to revers the curse. "I see...yes that was me and let me guess, you want revenge" Sabine said.

"I want you to undo the curse" Hayley said face dead serious. She really is into getting our family back. For what so they could give a lame explanation on why didn't we grow up with them.

°°°

Sabine told us she had to prepare some kind of potion. so i untied her then tried the ropes around her wrists. "Try to run and well it'll hurt" i threaten using the same word Hayley had used. I smirked flashing her my electric blue eyes.

She gave me a scared look but curious too. Hayley sat her down on a log and she started preparing the potion. "Here, its herbs drawn into paste, it'll unlock it and undo the spell, on the next full moon your people'll become you human, feed it to them the curse will be broken" she said making it sound to simple.

"If it poisons us all at once..." Hayley started the jar in her hand. "Look i know you have no reason to trust me, but Hayley i actually like you, i was you, caring for Elijah when he cared more for his brother and i ended up dead, so did a lot of others, this call it a chance for me to give you from what i was to in love to give myself, to change, to free yourself from the originals" Sabine said her little speech.

"You belive her?" asked Eve and i crossed my arms turning to Hayley. The wolves around us started to growl and hiss. "Whatever she's promise you is a lie" said Elijah appearing out of nowhere. So that's why they were growling. "Elijah its ok, I'm ok" said Hayley.

"Me too, if you were wondering" i said but they ignored me. "She cannot be trusted" Elijah pointed to Sabine. "She's the only one that can help my pack, our pack" said Hayley motioning to me. "Eh no, your pack, I'm a loner" i said and Hayley rolled her eyes.

"Do you have any idea what she has done to our family?" said Elijah. "I know you want revenge and come the next full moon when I'm sure the cure works, she's all yours" stated Hayley.

"Are you suggesting we hold her, her, captive, for an entire month, it would take an army" said Elijah. "Then i've got one" fired Hayley and the wolves started to howl. "So help me or get out of my way" she stated.

In a flash Elijah grabbed the jar and Sabine and flashed out. Hayley and Eve sighed. "Well that didn't work out" i mumbled and sat down in the log.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

I wait you guys liked this chapter. If you want more updates you could always comment some feedback or comment in general. So what are you thinking so far, Elizabeth finally met her family...kind off.

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 15K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
143K 5K 124
"๐–๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 7 15
It's been seven years since the Hollow wreaked her havoc on New Orleans, forcing the once-strong Mikaelson family to part ways. Hayley and Hope left...
30.9K 872 30
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...