Kiss The Girl ~ Christian Yel...

By cyeli22

"Forget about him, you know he's not making you happy. You know I've been the one here this whole time." Kris... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty - Epilogue

Three

276 6 0
By cyeli22

"Kristen!" Christian yelled up to me as I was getting ready to leave the house to go to the park. "I'm coming!" I said grabbing my phone and running down the stairs to meet him. "We're starting to shoot today, so I want you to be prepared. This thing isn't scripted unless it has to be. I didn't want a real formal movie, it's just airing on the MLB network." He said as we were driving to the park. 

"So, if the whole baseball world knows that you're single, why am I involved with this?" I asked and he laughed. "They want to show what it's like on the girlfriend of a baseball player dealing with traveling and stuff." He said and I nodded. 

My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked and it was Matthew texting me, for the first time in a week. I know you're starting to shoot today and I wanted to wish you good luck, I love you. I sighed and Christian noticed how uncomfortable I was. 

"Matthew text you finally?" He asked. "Yep." I said and looked at the window. "What did he say?" Christian and I have become great friends and he's someone I can go to and talk about these things. "I know you're starting to shoot today, and I just wanted to wish you good luck. I love you." I repeated the text to him. 

"So he hasn't texted you in a week and he hits you with that? Out of the blue? That shit don't fly with me." He said and I smiled. "Well he's coming out in a week so I'm dealing with it." I said. "You didn't think to tell me that?" He asked as we pulled into the parking lot. 

"It must've slipped my mind?" I said more as a question. "He's not staying at my house too, that would be too awkward for me." He said. "Why would he be staying at your house? I wouldn't do that to you." I said as we walked into the ball park. 

"I don't know because that's where you're staying and he wants to be with you?" He asked. "Nah, he can stay at a hotel and I'll probably go and stay with him for a night or two." I said and he nodded not saying another word on the subject. 

"So, you're going to be up in the stands with some of the other wives and girlfriends while the game is going on and you're just going to talk about the post season and what not." The director said to me as I was sitting in the hair and makeup chair. 

I walked out to the seats and sat next to Travis Shaw's wife and Corey Knebel's wife. "And action!" The director said and I put on a smile and started talking to the two girls. "So I hate talking about this because I feel like I jinx it every time, what do you think is going to happen in the post season?" Travis' wife asked. 

"I mean we're still in a dead heat with the Cubs for the NL Central title, so if we end in a tie, we're going to have to see who wins that game and then we'll go from there even if it's only the wild card game or the division series." I said. 

"How are things at home?" Corey's wife asked. "They're pretty good. He's been the happiest I've seen him since coming here. We all know he's going to win MVP so he's all happy about everything." I said and the girls smiled.

"Any baby talk?" Lindy asked. "Oh dear god no, nothing like that. I don't even want to get into that with him. He's in the prime of his career and I think bringing a kid into this world wouldn't be good for the either of us." 

"AND CUT! Great job ladies." The director said. "So you have a boyfriend already?" Lindy asked as we were walking down the halls of the clubhouse. "Yeah, he's coming out soon, I don't know how I feel about it to be honest." I said. 

"What do you mean?" Danielle asked. "I mean I feel like this whole thing is going to take a huge toll and it already has. I just got a text from him today and I've been here for two weeks, he didn't text me for a week. Like I'm out in another state shooting a movie, don't you think he would want to text me everyday?" I asked. 

"I mean yeah. I text Travis all day every day when he's out on the road, so I feel you on that. I'd want him to text me everyday. But are you falling for Christian is that the question?" Lindy asked. 

"I mean, I hate to admit that I am, but I really am because he's been there for me and all my venting with Matthew and what's going on with him. It's just a difficult situation." I said and I saw Lindy look up and I looked behind me and Christian was standing behind me and I sighed and said goodbye to the girls and went with Christian. 

"Did you mean what you said to the girls back at the park?" He asked when we pulled in the driveway, neither of us got out of the car. I sighed and I looked at him. "I mean, yeah. I never wanted to admit it since I'm still in a relationship but you've treated me better than Matthew has and we've been together for so long and I just met you." 

I sighed and put my head in my hands, there's no way I shouldn't be feeling like this but I do. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it soothingly. "Look, I like you too. There's no denying that the two of us have chemistry, I'm not pushing anything on you. If you feel that it's that bad with Matthew then you need to end things with him. I have no idea what's going to happen when you go back home, but I know that I still want to be friends with you." He said. 

It feels great knowing that he cares for me so much, I just don't know how to feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.4K 124
One night they're dancing in a bar, the next... they're working together? How could this be possible? This was only supposed to be one night, that's...
9.8K 16 30
Rebecca Braun sees her cousin after years of being apart and goes to one of his baseball games. What happens when she meets the team, more specifical...
153K 1.2K 116
What happens when Craig Counsell's daughter comes back to Milwaukee and catches the 2018 NL MVP's eye for a second time? Will she go behind her dad'...
91.9K 2.3K 67
Ashtyn Kingston, 25-year-old, owner of AK Events based out of Milwaukee Wisconsin is set to host the companies fifth annual Make A Wish gala. The eve...