~You Belong With Me~

By RosexVoodoo

Fluttershy And Rainbow Dash have known each other since they were fillies. They both start to catch feelings... More

Chapter One: The Injury
Chapter Two: The Challenge
Chapter Three: Mary
Chapter Five: A Meeting With Coffee
Chapter Six: An Unforgettable Day
Chapter Seven: Heartbreaker
Chapter Eight: The Confession
O mah lord XD

Chapter Four: Rough Patches

464 13 3
By RosexVoodoo

Fluttershy found herself walking to her cottage. When she arrived Mary was inside making her own perfume products which Fluttershy always hated because it was always bad for the animals. Fluttershy coughed as the scent hit her nostrils.

"Mary! You know that stuff is bad for the animals! How many times do I have to explain?!"
Mary whipped her head at Fluttershy
"Shut up Fluttershy! Your stupid animals will have to live it!"
"Can you at least make it animal-friendly please? That's all I ask"
"NO YOU USELESS BITCH! I WONT AND YOU CANT MAKE ME SO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"
Fluttershy's eyes widened and dashed to her room as fast as she can go.

Fluttershy sprinted inside and locked the door and leaned against it, slowly meeting the floor. She sobbed. She wished Rainbow Dash was here with her, comforting her, telling her it's going to be okay.

After a few minutes she calmed down and relaxed. She went to her window and looked at the sky. The sky was a dark blue with a glimmering texture, it clear with no clouds or moon in the sky, the stars sparkled in the clear sky.

Fluttershy opened the window all the way, the chilly breeze hit Fluttershy as her hair flowed in the wind. She usually did this on a nice night.

Fluttershy stares at the night sky and enjoyed the soothing air as it hit her face. "Oh Rainbow Dash, I wish I could tell you my true feelings.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 181K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
10.2M 507K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
23.9M 567K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...