Yogscast Stranded - A Yogscas...

By Yognaut4Life

After the whole Yogscast are involved in a devastating plane crash, they find themselves separated and, many... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Holiday!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update!
Chapter 15
1000 Reads!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Another Fanfiction!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 1

2.8K 53 6
By Yognaut4Life

Lewis' POV

My mind is submerged in a heavy fog. I try to open my eyes, but I don't have enough energy to. I am vaguely aware of warm sand under my body... Where am I? I remember being on a plane with the other Yogs, and the last thing I was conscious of was a scream. I can't remember who screamed, it could even have been me. I have to find everyone else.

After a few attempts, I manage to prise open my eyes. I am immediately blinded by the bright sun sailing in the cloudless sky above me. I manage to sit up, although the movement causes my head to pound horribly. I look down at myself, and realise that my clothes are covered in dirt and blood. My blood? I feel the back of my head, but instantly regret it, as a lightning bolt of pain is sent through my skull. I quickly draw away my hand, which is now coated with fresh, sticky blood. Oh well, no time to do anything about it now. I have to find everyone else, especially Hannah. Oh god, please say Hannah is okay.

I heave myself up with a grunt as my head spins. For a moment I think I might pass out, but I steady myself and look around. I'm on a deserted white beach, with the sparkling blue sea on one side of me and a jungle of emerald green on the other side. Slowly, my memory starts returning to me. The plane engines had caught fire, and we had gone down. I remember the sound of the plane being ripped in half, and feeling as though I was falling for eternity, and then I blacked out.

I realise that I'm trembling from the memory, and I tell myself not to think about it. My main priority right now is to find the others. I decide to search the beaches first. I set off along the sands, trying to ignore the pain in my head. I seem to still be very weak, as I almost collapse after about ten minutes of walking. I sit down in the sand, trying to control my breathing again. Suddenly, I hear a shout from somewhere.

"Is anyone here?"

I can tell from here that it's Alsmiffy. I try to reply, but my throat is too dry to make any noise. I swallow desperately, furious at myself for being so pathetic.

"Smith!" I call.

The effort makes my head feel like it's about to explode, but I can tell that he heard. I hear footsteps running through the rainforest, towards me. Just in time, too, as I feel extremely light-headed, and I know I'm going to pass out any minute now.

"Lewis!" I hear Smith shout, and I see him running towards me.

I manage to give him a weak smile, before everything goes black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 676 27
Johnny and his manager, Sara are in a plane crash, what happens when there on a deserted island together and what will happen in the future? You will...
314 92 35
After a plane carrying ten celebrities crashed on a deserted island, they have to try their best to survive. But what happens when these individuals...
1.4K 37 22
Desmond and Ruby met in high school but circumstances led them apart. Ruby went to see him again after many years only to find out that his parents h...
3.6K 345 40
Most medicine has side effects, and some are more severe than others. But most of our everyday actions have much more unpredictable consequences. Som...