A Different Kind of Love

By kimisoba

Isaac's idea of love isn't the same as yours. His love comes in the form of a small box containing thirty tab... More

R o t

prologue

4 0 0
By kimisoba

     Love has fixed more than any therapist has, at least for a certain percentage of people on this earth. For Isaac, however, this statement was on the complete opposite end of this invisible spectrum. Prescribed pills by his therapist, William Green, had given him more of this phenomenon called 'love' than any woman had throughout his whole existence. To add to this case, he found himself on the rather low end of an opportunity of a love life. 

    He found himself incapable of being socially active, 23 and caved up in his room all day, lights out and a bright screen illuminating his visage. No friends around, at least to his slight acknowledgement of the subject. He found his only trips to be out to the nearest grocery store, to the bank when he needed some of mommy's money, and to see his personal god, Dr Green. 

    This is his norm. He's used to this flow. What he isn't used to is having some teenage kid trying to talk to him while he's making his way to the frozen food aisle. All Isaac wanted to do was buy a premade key lime pie to indulge in once he returned home. This little raven-haired brat wouldn't stop trying to make conversation about how the shirt Isaac was currently wearing, an old-school Zelda shirt with the triforce on it with Link standing his guard right below it, went along with his own shirt, which also a Zelda theme. 

   Issac turned his head, his body following after, to look at this kid. His black hair was a curly mess and his irises were a dark blue. The boy stopped entirely, looking up and back at Isaac, who had hazelnut brown hair laying on his head and the brown eyes to match. The boy smiled a soft smile at him, contradicting Isaac's cold and tired eyes, and held out his hand. 

   "My name's Chris." His voice sounded hopeful, wanting more from Isaac. 

    Isaac was more annoyed than anything at this moment, but little did he know that one day he'd grow to need this curly headed kid. He'd need that smile he always wore no matter the situation. He would soon want nothing more than to hold the soft flesh that was this boy's hands. He would find comfort in gazing into this boy's oceans that were his eyes. This would hit him harder than any pill. Isaac would soon find a different kind of love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 20.4K 51
Marona is an intelligent and hardworking girl, wishing for a loving life with her husband. But her husband's chaotic life kills him and now she is th...
4.6M 252K 51
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
257K 8K 63
" แ€’แ€ฎแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ " "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€˜แ€ฌแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€œแ€ฒ แ€•แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€œแ€ฒแ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บ...." "แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธแ‹ แ€•แ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€’แ€ฎแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ธ...
179K 8.3K 30
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™š๐™ง : ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...