BOUJEE (Completed)

By Bee90s

"Hello, Sincere. How are you feeling today?" "Same as everyday, can't sleep, can't eat.." I trailed off, loo... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Pt 1
40 pt. 2
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Epilogue
New Book
New Book
Newest Book
New Book
Submission
SAGACITY

14.

71.6K 2.5K 2K
By Bee90s

..3 months later

Veronica

"Stop." I giggled uncontrollably as Sincere kissed me all over while I tried to push him off of me.

"Aight, aight." He chuckled, putting his head in the crook of my neck and biting down hard.

"Ow!" I shrieked as he laughed.

"You're so rough, Sincere." I whined, pushing him off of me while he smiled as if something was funny.

"Why do you like hurting me?" I whined and he laughed as if it was the funniest thing ever.

"Crazy." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." He taunted as he pulled my legs, pulling me to him as I rubbed my hand over the bite mark on my neck.

"I hurt you?" He asked and I nodded, poking my lip out.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled, kissing the spot on my neck he bit.

"Alright, now it feels better." I smiled and he smacked his lips before chuckling.

He then kissed my lips, pulled back and smiled at me.

"I'm happy I found you, girl." He shook his head, looking at me as I smiled.

"No, I'm happy I found you. You make me happy." I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

"You make me happy too, baybeh." He said, looking into my eyes and a smile crept onto both of our faces.

"Baby as in I'm your baby or baby because it's a habit?" I asked, playfully.

"You make me happy, baybeh." He repeated and I smiled.

"Say it again." I bit my lip and he smirked.

"Baybeh." He said and I tucked my lips as he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"You ready?" He asked, moving away from me and I nodded.

"Just let me take a quick shower." I told him.

"Aight." He nodded and walked out of the room.

Sincere and I were about to go to his mom's house, it's been 6 months since we've started kicking it and I was finally about to meet her. In person, that is. We've talked on the phone once but today I was actually going to meet her, physically. I was just excited that Sincere even liked me enough to let me meet his mother.

Brushing my thoughts to the back of my mind, I got up from his bed and walked into the bathroom, I looked into the mirror at my neck and then my face, the bruise that was once there was now gone but I still felt a slight pain from time to time, reminding me of that night.

Sincere and I ended up leaving the next day because so much went down and his grandma didn't want him out there any longer. She promised to visit Jersey as soon as she could though.

My sister went crazy when she saw my face and was ready to send some people to New Orleans to handle Frank for me but Sincere and I decided against it. Surprisingly, he was on my side instead of hers.

"You aight?" Sincere asked, startling me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told him and he nodded, smirking at me as I looked up at him through the mirror.

He stood there for a while as we looked at each other, his eyes then began to study my body as he licked his lips then walked away.

I chuckled to myself as he did because Sincere and I have been teasing each other since the night in New Orleans. We finally had sex and we both wanted it again but neither of us wanted to make the first move.

Backing away from the mirror, I closed the bathroom door and dropped my clothes. I then turned on the hot water in the shower and watched the steam fill the bathroom.

"This shower is about to be lovely." I said to myself as I grabbed a towel from the towel rack, wrapping it around my body.

Once the water was hot enough for me, I removed my towel and sat it down as I got into the shower. As I was in the shower, I was thinking about Sincere and the things we did that night, I wanted him, badly.

"Oh my god." I shook my head, trying to get the flashbacks out of my mind.

Get yourself together, V. I thought to myself while lathering the soap onto my loofa.

I washed myself quickly, taking no more than 25 minutes to finish. Once I was done, I stepped out of the shower, grabbed my towel and dried off before I walked out of the bathroom.

Sincere sat on the edge of the bed with the remote in his hand as he looked over to me. I slowly walked over to my LV duffle bag full of clothes before he spoke.

"Come hea'." He said and I happily walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"Why you playin', V?" He asked and I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" I giggled, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Stop playin' with me." He said.

I then kissed his neck as I put my head in the crook of it and he threw the remote onto the bed as I pulled back and looked him in his eyes.

He then lifted my chin and placed a small kiss onto my lips.

"Let me feel you." He said to me with hooded eyes and I was instantly turned on as he lifted me and put me on the bed, flat on my back.

He buried his face into my neck as his hands wandered. He then pulled back and kissed my lips, slowly.

We were kissing for about five minutes before his phone rang loudly, interrupting us but he didn't let up. We continued kissing as his hand crept up my wrapped towel. As soon as he was about to reach my Girl, his phone rang again, loudly but he ignored it again as he pulled the towel off of me exposing my naked body as he bit his lip, unbuckling his Gucci belt.

"Mm." I moaned as I watched, anticipating the feeling. I couldn't wait.

As soon as he got his belt unbuckled and his pants unzipped, his phone rang again for the third time.

"Sincere, just answer it." I sighed as he smacked his lips, getting off of me.

He snatched his phone from the dresser and answered it.

"What?" He said into the phone, rudely.

"Sincere." I giggled quietly at his rudeness and he smirked at me.

"You have a collect call from.." I heard the operator say and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Who's calling him from jail? I thought.

"Yeah, I accept." He said confused, sitting down and turning his back.

I decided that I should give him some space so I wrapped the towel back around my body, got up from the bed, grabbed some clothes from my bag and walked out of the room.

*

Sincere

"Cuh, I told you, you got too much to lose." Draco said through the phone and I sighed, deeply.

"You serious, woe?" I spoke angrily.

"Yeah, the feds was lookin'. It was all over the news out hea'. Somebody snitched and said it was me because they know me and Frank had beef." He said.

"Nah, fuck that-" I started but he cut me off.

"Keep it short, you know these bitches listenin'." He warned and I sighed, calming myself.

"Listen, I see a judge tomorrow. I'm hopin' they let me out on bail, that's all I need from you." He said and I nodded.

"Whatever you need, woe. I got you." I explained, keeping it simple because I knew the feds were listening. I really wanted to go off on this nigga for turning himself in for some shit I did. I was one who pulled the trigger.

"Aight, listen I got about five minutes left so let me call maw maw, she don't know about none of this shit yet." He said and I sighed, closing my eyes, I knew this was about to hurt her.

"Aight." I said shaking my head.

"Aight, one." He said as the phone hung up.

I sighed deeply, thinking about this shit. I couldn't let my cousin go down for something I did. I knew the feds would start lurking after I killed Frank but I didn't expect none of us to go down because of it and if somebody had to, I expected it to be me. I was the one that killed that nigga and I don't regret it.

The crazy thing about all of this is that nobody knows about what I did except for Draco and Bullet. V was sleep when I left and sleep when I got back so she didn't know anything about me leaving. My maw maw didn't suspect anything either so I thought I was in the clear but now, Draco is going to have to explain to the family what he went down for and I damn sure wasn't ready for any of the women in my life to find out that it was me who really pulled the trigger especially not V.

I sighed deeply, scrolling through my contacts and calling Ant.

"What's up, bro?" He answered.

"I fucked up, bro." I told him.

"Me too, man." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What you do, nigga?" I asked him.

"Man, it's a long story but Indie not fucking with me right now." He said and I sighed.

"I'm about to be in the same situation when V find out what I did." I told him.

"What you do?" He asked.

"You know how I told you V got hit back at home.." I trailed off.

"Yeah." He said.

"It was Frank who did it." I told him and the other line got quiet.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I trailed off.

"I killed that nigga." I blurted out and he sighed.

"Big bro, what the fuck did I tell you when you started your business.." he trailed off.

"Fuck that street shit, be a real man." We spoke in unison as I shook my head.

"I know, man. You know I already had beef with that nigga fa' what he did to Marcel back in the day but when he hit my shawty, that was it." I admitted.

"But, now Draco got knocked." I told him.

"Cous?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, somebody snitched and said it was him but he tryna get out on bail, so I'm waiting to hear about that." I told him.

"Damn, bro." He said.

"Yeah.." I trailed off, thinking as I heard V come back into the room.

"I'm goin' call you back, bro." I told him.

"Aight, don't forget." He said as we hung up.

I put my head in my hands and took a deep breath.

*

Veronica

I walked back into the room, fully clothed with the towel in my hands as I saw Sincere with his head in his hands and I instantly knew that something was wrong.

I dropped the towel as I walked over to him, taking a seat on the bed next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded, looking up at me as he grabbed me, pulling me to him.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned.

"My cousin got locked up." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Draco?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Come on, let's just go by my mama house. She's waiting on us." He said and I nodded.

We stood to our feet as we walked out of his room and down the stairs. We made our way through the house and out of the front door as we got into his car.

He sighed, starting his car and pulling away from his house. I stayed quiet because I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to say the wrong thing. It's just crazy how fast things can happen.

I stared out of the window as the car ride was silent before his phone rang. He looked down at the caller ID and sighed before answering it.

"Wassuh, maw maw." He said as I could hear yelling on the other line before he turned his volume down.

"Maw maw, it was me." He said simply and she got quiet before the call ended, unexpectedly.

He shook his head, throwing his phone in the cup holder as I looked at him, completely confused.

"She hung up on you?" I asked and he nodded, not looking at me.

"Alright, Sincere. What's really going on?" I asked but he shook his head.

"I fucked up, V." He said and I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed, deeply.

"I'll tell you what's going on when we get to my mama crib, aight?" He assured and I nodded, nervous about what it was going to be.

It didn't take us long to get to his moms, we got there in about twenty minutes.

"You ready?" He asked as we got out of the car, he grabbed my hand and I nodded.

We walked up to the front door and he rung the bell as we waited.

"Nervous?" He asked me and I nodded as he lightly chuckled.

His mom came to the door and I could hear her yelling as the front door swung open.

"Sincere, what the hell is goin' on?" His mother spoke sternly, her accent stronger than before.

We walked in as she closed the door behind us, taking a seat on her long couch.

"Mama, this V." Sincere said ignoring her question.

"Hey, baybeh." She said to me with a phone to her ear.

"Hello." I spoke with a smile.

"So, he's in jail for a murder?" She said into the phone as I raised my eyebrows, looking over to Sincere.

"Sincere said what?" She spoke loudly.

"Mama, let me call you back." She said, hanging up.

"What did you do, Sincere?" She asked Sincere as my eyes went wide.

"Mama, look-" Sincere started but she cut him off.

"Did you shoot somebody back at home, Sincere?" She asked again and he sighed.

"I'm waiting." She said as he sat there trying to collect his words before he scoffed.

"Yeah, mama." He said simply and I was just lost for words.

I was confused at first but the pieces were all starting to come together.

"I knew it." I said to myself, looking at him.

He was way too calm when we left New Orleans, I knew something wasn't right.

"Why did you do it, Sincere? Do you not realize you're a businessman now? His family can put you in jail and sue you for everything you have." She went on and I just wanted to go, I needed to get away from him.

"Mama, I did it fa' my shawty." He said simply, referring to me.

"Don't put this on me, I told you not to go and retaliate but your dumb self still went and did it." I snapped, standing to my feet.

"Calm down, V." He said to me.

"Don't tell her to calm down, she has every right to be mad. You get arrested then what? She's supposed to wait on you because you wanted to do something dumb like this?" His mom snapped on him.

"What the hell were you thinking, Sincere? Do you want to go back to jail?" She went on and I raised my eyebrows.

Back to jail? I thought.

"I wasn't thinking, he pistol-whipped her. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Let it slide? I ain't no pussy mama, you know that." He said and she raised her eyebrows.

"First of all, lower your voice and watch your mouth in my damn house. You're grown but you won't disrespect me." She spoke sternly.

"My fault. You know I'd never disrespect you or yo' house but you're not hearing me." He said to her.

"I understand what Frank did and I'm sorry that happened to you, baybeh." She said to me and I nodded, angry and ready to go.

"But that doesn't mean go out there and kill someone. You could've handled the situation better." She said to him and he nodded.

"Mama, I know and I understand that but you know how I am." He explained to her and she shook her head.

"If they arrest you, it's your fault." She said simply, walking away and out of the living room.

It was now only Sincere and I in the living room and I couldn't even look at him.

"Look at me, V." He said and I shook my head as he stood to his feet.

"Listen, I apologize." He said and I shook my head.

"It's been three months, you've been lying to me for three months." I said calmly, not looking at him.

"V, don't get yourself all worked up, I never lied to you." He said and I looked at him.

"What the hell do you call this?" I snapped, raising my eyebrows.

"I never told you about it but I never lied to you, you never asked about it." He said.

"When you came in the house after we were calling you for hours, you told your grandma you didn't do anything and she told me before we left, that's why I didn't ask." I said to him and he nodded.

"I didn't do nothing." He said.

"So, when did you have time to murder someone?" I asked.

"I left back out." He mumbled, sitting back down on the couch.

"What?" I asked, making sure I heard him correctly.

"I left back out, V." He spoke clearly and I felt extremely betrayed.

"While I was sleep?" I asked and he nodded.

"Take me home." I said and he sighed.

"Look, V-" He started but I cut him off, I wasn't having it.

"Take me the fuck home!" I yelled and he licked his lips, clearly getting mad but this was all his fault.

"Come on." He stood to his feet as we walked out of the front door.

This was supposed to be a nice day, me meeting his mom and taking whatever this is to the next level but this turned out to be a disaster.

He walked over to my side of the car and leaned on the door as I stood there, angrily.

"Calm down." He said and I gave him a death stare.

"Move, Sincere." I said to him.

"No, calm down first." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it but I really care about you, V. I'm not goin' lie the reason I killed him was because of yo' face but that wasn't the only reason." He admitted and I just stood there, listening.

"That nigga killed my wodie, Marcel, four years back but the feds never caught him, there weren't any witnesses and you know ain't nobody tryna be a snitch." He started, shaking his head.

"I had that on my mind too when I did it, yo' face was just the icing on the cake. That nigga didn't deserve to live no more." He admitted and I shook my head.

"Sincere, I get it. I would do the same for you, my sister, my mom, my friends and whoever else I love. The reason I'm mad is because it's been three months and I'm just finding out about this. That's mad deceiving, do you not realize that?" I asked him.

"Love?" He asked as I tucked my lips once I noticed what I said.

"You know what I meant." I rolled my eyes.

"You love me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"That slipped out.." I trailed off.

"Nah, I think you love me, V." He smirked and that just made me angrier.

"Please, just take me home." I spoke angrily.

"If I told you, is this how you would've reacted?" He asked, referring to my attitude.

"No, there probably would've been a better outcome but you didn't give yourself that option. So, just take me home." I said standing my ground and he scoffed, shaking his head.

He moved out of the way and opened the door as I got in and he walked over to his side, getting in before starting the car and pulling off.

*

..20 minutes later

"Sincere, I don't care if I asked or not, you lied to me!" I yelled at him.

We were now standing outside of my house, debating about who was right and who was wrong.

He turned his face away from me as I shook my head, walking into my house and he followed me.

"You sat in my face, knowing you did what you did and didn't say anything to me. You let me believe for three months that you let it go." I snapped.

He ignored me and walked passed me into my living room and took a seat on the couch as I raised my eyebrows.

"You're ignoring me now?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"If you can't talk to me without raising yo' voice then yeah, I'm ignoring you, V." He looked up at me and I scoffed.

"Sincere, just go." I said to him, pointing towards the door.

"Listen, I would've told you but I knew this is how you would react, V." He said calmly.

"You didn't know anything!" I yelled as he licked his lips, clearly as angry as I was but I didn't care about his anger right now.

"Stop yelling or I'm going to sit here and ignore yo' ass." He said.

"This is my shit, don't tell me what the fuck to do." I said to him as the hood bitch in me began to come out.

He sat there staring at me with hooded eyes and I shook my head.

"Come hea'." He said and I shook my head.

"No." I told him as he stood to his feet.

I then pulled my phone out and called my sister because I needed someone to talk to.

"Sis." I said into the phone as she answered.

"Hey, sis." She said cheerfully.

"Your friend is a liar." I said simply and he sighed, walking over to me as I raised my eyebrows.

"T, she'll call you back." He said into the phone as he took it from me and hung up.

"Give me my phone." I said to him, seriously as he looked at me with a death stare.

He sat it down on the coffee table as he grabbed me and lifted me off of my feet.

"Stop." I said as he sat down on the couch, making me straddle him.

"Talk to me." He said and I shook my head.

"Fuck you calling other people fa'? I'm right hea'. Talk to me, tell me how you feel without yelling and screaming." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You had the chance to talk to me but you didn't want to do that, so forget it.." I trailed off.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck and kissed it but I wasn't giving in, I felt betrayed and I just wanted to get away from him.

"No, Sincere." I pushed him, if I gave in this time then he would think it's okay to do every time.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked looking at me and I shook my head.

"Go." I said as he sighed.

I got off of him as he stood to his feet.

"I don't want to leave without talking first." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to talk right now." I told him and he scoffed.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

"Aight." He shook his head, walking out.

"I'll call you later." He said.

"Mhm." I said as he left out of the front door.

I sighed heavily as I watched him get into his car and pull away from my house.

**

That night
10pm

I had just got off the phone with my sister telling her about everything that went down. She told me that both India and I were doing the same thing. I wasn't talking to Sincere and India wasn't talking to Ant. The only difference is India lives with Ant so it's harder for her but me, I could just stay home.

I can't lie, I was upset about the entire but I was even more upset that he went behind my back and didn't talk to me about it. I trusted Sincere but this made me look at him differently.

I sighed, trying to get comfortable in my bed but it was pretty lonely at home and I really hated sleeping without Sincere because that's what I'm used to now. I was tempted to call him back because he called me about 5 times but I had to do what I had to do. He lied to me about something serious and I couldn't be around him right now. I just can't believe he actually killed that man.

I sighed, pulling my covers over me and burying my head into my pillows. I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight.

I laid there for an hour before I decided to just get up. I couldn't sleep in my bed alone. So, I was going to go to the only other place that made me feel less lonely.

I pulled out my phone and called my mom.

"Hello." She answered sleepily.

"Hey, mom." I said.

"Hey, V. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm just calling to let you know. I'm sleeping there tonight." I told her.

"Okay." She said as we hung up.

I then slid on my slippers and grabbed my keys.

**

idk. It's kind of all over the place but next chapter will be better.🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.2K 47
Her words still linger in my head My mind wanders off to thinking about her Her natural thick chocolate curls. Her Carmel skin. Her beautiful melan...
1.8M 90.8K 59
"I know I should've talked to you about it but I-" I started but stopped, looking down at my feet again. I had no excuse. The only thing on my mind...
8.3K 336 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
1.6M 29.4K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...