{h} the butterfly effect : bt...

By aquavirus

The butterfly effect is a theory in which a small occurrence can change the course of the world completely. I... More

hey
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.*
XV.*
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.*
XIX.
XX.
XXI.*
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.

XXV.*

2.5K 85 29
By aquavirus

low and behold, there is uncensored smut in this chapter. it's filthy and this is your warning lmaoo
_____________________________

"I have to go to the bathroom," I said abruptly, sliding out of the booth and standing up. Toni pulls out his own knife and flicks it out in suspicion, shocking me at his sudden advance.

"You're the one Got7 got killed for, aren't you?" Toni tentatively questions. I freeze in my spot but I'm still a good distance away from him. "What do you have there on your leg there, little miss Hana?"

I can't move. How does he know my real name? My whole body is stiff and I can't run away from the event that is about to take place. Toni slowly walks over to me as if he knows I can't run away from him, twiddling his knife in his hand to intimidate me.

Why can't I move? He's coming so close with his knife and my heart is racing a million kilometers a minute, but my legs stay frozen in place despite the need to run. I can't run away from him.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know who you were?" He laughs, finally coming so close to me that I can feel his breath blowing on my face. "Such a naïve little girl, working with BTS. Do you know what I have to do now?"

Tears well up my eyes in fear. The only part of my body that is moving is my bottom lip, which is quivering in terror and distress. I know what is coming next.

Toni cocks his arm back and plunges his knife deep into my stomach, causing pain to rip through my body. I find that I am able to move as soon as I scream out in pain, and my hands move to the open wound where my own sticky blood is rushing out.

"I'm going to kill you." He thrusts the knife into my stomach once more and the pain is just the same, if not worse. I scream out again in hopes that someone will hear, but this time no noise comes out of my throat. The pain throughout my abdomen is excruciating and the blood continues to rush past my fingers. It's everywhere; it's all over the floor, my legs, and Toni. I look up to him and notice this smile on his face, causing me to try to scream once again.

"Hana! Hana, it's okay! You're okay!" I feel arms enclose around me, causing me to jump back and yell out in surprise. When I open my eyes, though, Jimin's blurry figure is sitting right in front of me. At first, I think my vision is fuzzy due to being asleep, but I realize that I am crying when his hand reaches out and wipes my cheeks in concern. "What's going on?"

I don't know how to form any words to describe the events in my dream because I don't want Jimin to feel like it's his fault. I decide with being very vague, "Just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jimin asks, grabbing my cold hand in his warm one and giving it a comforting squeeze. I slightly shake my head and give his hand a squeeze in return.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry for waking you up," I say as I rub the tears out of my eyes and glance at the digital clock that is planted on his side table. To my surprise, it reads 3:47 a.m.

"No, no. Don't worry about it, I have to wake up at 4 a.m anyways. You just try going back to sleep, okay?" He responds quickly while also looking at the glowing red numbers. The small desk light from across the room is the only thing illuminating the room, and I see that his eyes look swollen and tired from lack of sleep.

"Why so early?" I ask while laying back down into the comfort of his soft pillows and warm blanket. I look at him as he scoots to the edge of the bed before cracking his neck from discomfort.

"Taehyung and I have some business to discuss with someone, but there is nothing to worry about. Just go back to sleep and I'll be back before you wake up," he responds simply, letting his dark eyes look over my exhausted body and probably at how messy my hair is. Jimin reaches over and runs his hand down my arm before standing up to walk towards the bathroom.

I want to stay awake considering I am worrying about what needs to be discussed at the ass crack of dawn, but the smell of Jimin's sheets and the way his blanket is perfectly wrapped around my body, I can't help but let my eyes flutter shut. I gradually fall asleep with the thought of him and him only on my mind.

***

A warm body crawling under the blankets next to me is what wakes me up nearly four hours later. Sun beams peak through the closed curtains, illuminating the dancing dust particles throughout the area and brightening the previously dark room. Realizing that it's just the blonde haired man, I close my eyes in comfort, but they shoot open soon after when I feel a strong hands gliding up my thigh and a warm pair of plump lips on my neck.

"Well, good morning to you, too," I laugh softly, not wanting to exaggerate my groggy morning voice. Jimin laughs along with me, but his lips are still peppering my neck and shoulder with kisses so it sends a ticklish vibration throughout my body.

"I'm just glad I got to come back to still see you lying in my bed," he murmurs, his lips trailing from my shoulder and up to my jawline. The sensation causes my breathing to waver while his hand moves swiftly to the curve of my waist.

I hum as a response because my mind is too dazed from slumber and Jimin's affection to form a coherent response. He takes this as an opportunity to flip me over on my back and press his lips onto mine, his hand causing goosebumps to form on my skin as it drifts up my shirt and flattening against my ribs, just beneath my bra line.

My lips move effortlessly with his, moving beautifully in sync as I run my hands through his soft locks of hair. The touch of his roughly padded fingers against me sends a wave of heat throughout my body and I can no longer fight any restraint that I had.

I tug on the hem of his shirt before I fully realize that if we go all the way, this will be the first time we have sex sober, and I can't wait. Morning sex is the best sex.

He allows me to break our kiss to pull off his plain gray shirt, and in seconds his lips are attacking the sensitive skin on my neck once again, sucking harshly and grazing his teeth on the welt I'm sure that I will have. My hands have a mind of their own as they trail down his tanned naked torso, recognizing every muscle before my finger tips reach the hem of his black jeans.

Jimin quickly grabs my hand before tsking at my movements. Before I have a chance to object, the palm of his hand is pressed to my core over my sweatpants and I softly moan at the contact.

"Be patient, baby," he smirks while he pulls the gray fabric from my hips. When the material is finally kicked from my ankles, he grabs his comforter and covers himself and the lower half of my body so that all I can see is his outline and the white ripples of the blanket's fabric. "Did you wear these just for me?"

I can tell he is referring to the simple black lace panties that is still clinging onto my hip bones. Another moan falls from my lips when his own connect to my inner thigh, "What if I didn't?"

The sounds of his wet lips against the sensitive skin on my thighs makes me desperately wish that I could see the dark actions taking place beneath the blanket. However, he stops for a brief moment to lift my waist up and his muffled voice sounds, "Then I guess I'll just have to take them off."

"Jimin!" A loud pounding on the door causes my literal soul to jump out of my body in surprise, which is then followed by my quiet groans of frustration because he didn't even have the chance to strip me of my lace. "How are your hands doing?"

He pulls himself out from under the blanket, but his hands are still running across the expanse of my thighs, making my core crave contact. Jimin puts a finger to his swollen lips to tell me to stay quiet and I only nod. However, my eyes go wide shortly after when he slides my panties to the side and inserts a finger into me before continuing on the conversation, "They are doing fine, Taehyung. Just a little bruised."

A moan escapes my mouth as he presses the pad of his thumb against my sensitive bud while still thrusting his finger in me, but he quietly hushes me and narrows his eyes in order to prevent the man outside his locked door from knowing what was going on. Tae's muffled voice continues as Jimin easily adds another finger due to the slickness of my arousal, "I just wanted to make sure before I head out! Be sure to put some ice on those knuckles."

Instead of ice, though, he's knuckle deep inside of me. I almost laugh at the irony but it's replaced with a groan of approval as he presses against my walls, sending shocks of pleasure throughout my body. I have to hold my hand against my mouth in order to keep my moans in, but the fact that someone is only a mere 10 feet away is oddly turning me on.

"I will!" Jimin's eyes are dark and full of lust in contrast with the lightness of the room, and just that look alone almost sends me over the edge. He sends me a warning glare before flattening his tongue against my clît. A small spasm rips through my body as he continues, "They are feeling much better now, though."

After speaking, his tongue begins to leave small petty licks against my core and with this new sensation, my walls begin to tighten and I can feel pure bliss approaching. Stars line the corner of my eyes as pressure gradually builds between my legs, his hand thrusting harder and his tongue moving faster.

"Sounds good, I'll see you later!" His voice sounds in my ears which is then followed by footsteps that gradually get quieter. The pleasure wracking through my body is nearing its peak when I hear the front door close.

Jimin pulls his glistening mouth away from me to say, "I can feel how close you are, babygirl. That turned you on, didn't it? The risk of being caught?"

I remove my hand from my mouth to let out a well deserved moan, but I feel to embarrassed to answer him. I begin chasing my high, the pleasure almost getting too intense but Jimin slows down his pace. I yell out in frustration to which he continues, "Answer me or I won't let you come."

Won't let me come? I almost called out his bluff, but his fingers went still inside me just as my peak hit the highest. The muscles throughout my body tense up at the lack of friction, so I cry out, "Yes, yes, I liked it. Please."

He only smirked at my pleading, continuing his pace with his slick tongue and strong fingers. The feeling of his cold rings against my warmth once again have me seeing stars, and I release the twitching tension within me all over his fingers. My heart is pounding against my chest when I look down at his mischievous lips as I come down from my high, and I am quiet surprised at how much I longed for him to touch me.

I'm really going mad.

"So," Jimin smiles cheekily before kissing my inner thigh and situating my underwear to its rightful place. "What do you want for breakfast since I already had mine?"

________________________________

IM SORRY I KNOW THIS IS SO DIRTY AND BAD BUT I HAD TO DO IT, HANA AND JIMIN NEEDED SOME CONTACT YALL

HOPEFULLY THIS SUFFICED AND WAS OKAY WITH YALL BUT I WARNED YOU

xx cass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
448K 37.5K 103
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
133K 4.6K 33
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...