The Passion Marshall and Ever...

By gabo_o11ce

My story begins with a very sweet puppy by the name Marshall. He is a young Dalmation, who works in the PAW P... More

Chapter 1: The Search for Marshall's Love
Chapter 2: The relationship between Marshall and Everest and her pregnancy
Chapter 3: A week before the puppies are born
Chapter 4: The Birth of Little Bella and Little Blase
Chapter 5: The next day after the birth and the walk in the Beach (part 1)
Chapter 5: The next day after the birth and the walk in the Beach (part 2)
Chapter 6: One Year Anniversary !!! Along with a tragic story (part 1)
Chapter 6: One Year Anniversary !!! Along with a tragic story (part 2)
Chapter 6: One Year Anniversary !!! Along with a tragic story (part 3)
Chapter 7: Bellas and Blase's first birthdays (part 1)
Chapter 7: Bellas and Blase' first birthdays (part 2)
✨ Author's Message (Christmas Holiday) ☃️
💥Happy New Year 2018 !!!💥
The First Author's Message for 2018 !!!
Chapter 8: A Week Before the Wedding (part 1)
Chapter 8: A Week Before the Wedding (Part 2)
Chapter 8: A Week Before the Wedding (Part 3)
New special update !!!
(Trailer) Chapter 8: A Week Before the Wedding (Part 4)
The last author's Message

Author's Message

368 3 3
By gabo_o11ce

 I know I promised to write the book again, but I will not ... I'm sorry but my assistant has abandoned me and without him I can not write it again. In the following days the book will return to its original form. By the time I will update my account soon and I will update the chapter. Everyone asks me about it and I will process and publish soon.

I'm looking for an assistant to rewrite my book. If you want to help me send a text to my pm!!!!

Update " 11/9/18 "

"marshallseapatrol"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 171 8
While on his birthday, the Paw Patrol decide to send Marshall away on a cruise with Everest for a vacation. However, things turn for the worst when t...
79.6K 975 18
If you have watched the show, you might know about the episode called "Pups Save Skye." This is a story that is somewhat like that episode but instea...
73.5K 837 25
Book One of the "Long and Hopeful Journey" Series. When Chase is missing, it is up to the rest of the Paw Patrol to go to Barkingburg to rescue him...
7.5K 171 9
The pups once wake up to see that they all have clones! How will they live with the new members of the team?