Hannah || Booth/ Bones Fanfic...

By thegirlwhoswriting

Top of her class, brilliant and way to sarcastic for her own good. And loves pie. Those are what people usual... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Bones? Ah, Bones!
Chapter Two: Violet Skittles
Chapter Three: Nachos, Mojitos and a No Murderers OH MY!
Chapter Four: Is That Your Gun or Are You Really Happy To See Me?
Chapter Five: You had one Job
Chapter Six: Needles and Masks
Chapter Seven: Grave Diggers and Smartasses
Chapter Eight: Smirks, Timers and High Powered Pogo Sticks
Chapter Nine: Circles and Squares
Chapter Ten : Really Sweet on You
Chapter Eleven: Augustus Miles Price
Chapter Twelve: Don't You Wish Your Past Could Bite the Dust?
Chapter Thirteen: Avocado on Toast
Chapter Fourteen: Crimes of the Class
Chapter Fifteen: Keep Your Loved Ones Close
Chapter Sixteen: Danger Zoooooone
Chapter Seventeen: Girls Night
Chapter Eighteen: Siblings United
Chapter Ninteen: If the Price is right
Chapter Twenty: Booth and Price
Epilogue
Dedications
It's Up!

Authors Note

17.1K 133 9
By thegirlwhoswriting

Hello my friends! Welcome to my book!

First off, I would like to tell you that as I write this note, I am very tired and if it doesn't make any sense...
Good. Because that's my brain.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kidding!
Not about the tired part. I am really tired.

Anyway. Welcome to Hannah! My first 'Bones' fanfiction. That doesn't include my one-shot book.

Anyway. This book started with a request in my other book. This was requested by @Phanvas who created Hannah Price and gave me something to write.

The idea of turning it into an actual book was suggested by @
Thank you for saying I should do it. I was literally sitting there, contemplating about it.

So here it is.
I've titled it 'Hannah' for now because I dunno what else to name it. It works so... Eh.

So my friends, my fellow squinterns, my amazing Bones fans, my lovely readers. Do enjoy the nonsense that comes out of my brain. Comment, vote, share... give me feedback but don't hate! Hateful comments will NOT BE tolerated. I have a short fuse and a lot of emotion and I'll be damned if i see hate in this book from anyone.

On a lighter note, lemme introduce myself to those who don't know me.

My name is Bree. I'm 20, in love with writing and smitten with my boyfriend (who reminds me of Agent Aubrey....). I'm a student nurse who lacks in sleep, is terrible at math, is made 90% of caffeine and 20% of tea, water and food.

AND I thought I should mention that this book doesn't follow the one shots I've put in my Bones one shot book. This one has a more... linear timeline.

Okie dokie. I think that that's all.

Now, onwards!

Bree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 115 40
Assistant D.A. Rachel Berry came to Lima to build a better life for her son and erase the mistakes of her past. All she wanted was a fresh start - sh...
225K 6.2K 34
Truth was, it didn't take her admitting that she loved him for him to realize he felt the same. Nor did it take the few months of dating. No, from th...
What We Once Were By Lward14

Mystery / Thriller

274 3 25
"Why? Why won't you just let me in? I still-" She cut him off, "Don't. Don't finish that sentence Greyson, you know exactly why I can't just let you...
201K 6K 41
5 year old Hannah had a normal life. That was until her parents were murdered. 12 years later, Hannah Porter is back for revenge. She is a recruited...