Mujhse Shaadi Karoge?

By am_i_awesome

Hello everyone! I am back with a reality story of every fangirl! All of you surely would want these things ha... More

MSK 💘
MSK💘#1
MSK💘 #2
MSK💘 #3
MSK 💘 #4
MSK💘 #5
MSK💘#6
MSK💘 #7
MSK💘 #8
MSK💘 #9
MSK💘 #10
MSK💘 #11
MSK💘 #12
MSK💘 #13
MSK💘 #14
MSK💘 #15
MSK💘 #17
MSK💘 #18
MSK💘 #19
MSK💘 #20
MSK💘 #21

MSK💘 #16

229 8 240
By am_i_awesome

Shaina

"Kese hain?(How is it?)" Myra ask lovely to her future husband. Arjun smile and answer"Perfect and i am so fucking lucky to have you!" All of us look at them in awe. I just sit looking at my plate and eat a handfull.

"Mango lassi everyone!" Alisha arrive presenting drinks made by her. All the boys claps happily. Alisha serve it for everyone and sit on her spot beside Varun. I sit beside Alisha and Sidharth, Shaina and Arjun in front of me. So me facing Sidharth basically. I really loose my appetite looking at everyone blushing around me. It is cute but Sidharth is not making any progress so it is annoying. I need some Risky Business right here.

"Khaa na duffer? Tu kyun nahin kha rahi hain? (Eat stupid? Why are you not eating?)" ask Alisha weirdly elbowing me. I just move my head side to side. "I am na!"i reply. I look at her casually and i can read her face expression. She figured out something. She knows me. Perks of having a bestfriend. She raise her right eyebrows and i move my lips side to side. She lift up her face and i bite my underlips making a sign for her to stop as Varun was expecting her to turn and grab the butter chicken for him.

"Bloody ghadhedo!(donkey!)" Alisha say and i giggle a bit. It was not obvious since everyone is busy with their things. Varun looking at the butter chicken. Sidharth drinking his lassi and the privacy couple feeding each other. Only Alisha see me and she turn as soon as possible after Varun tap her shoulder. I feel someone locking my left leg in between their legs. I look in front and i clearly see it is Sidharth casual expression. I know it is his legs. I have felt them. Wait this sounds so wrong!

"I need a little spice yaar Alisha!" say Sidharth drinking his lassi and Alisha turn and laugh it off. "Masala tea ho kya? Lassi mein kon spice lagati hain? (Is it masala tea? Who add spice in lassi?)" I turn facing Alisha giving sign of face expression that i am in danger. She look down the table and see Sidharth's legs tangled on one of my leg. She smile at me and turn to Sidharth and winks. She turn off to Varun. I call her for help but she ignores. What the hell she is avoiding me!

"Syaitaan ki bacche! (Devil's kid)" i curse and i can see the corner of her lips curving a fishy smile. What is this planned or something? I divert my look on Sidharth and he blew it off like how Varun did whenever he looks at Alia in every movie. I giggle. He keep on eating all the time and when i try to let go of his leg grip he make it more tighter and smirks once in a while. I sigh and give up. He is strong i can't do a single thing.

"I am done!" Sidharth smile waking up from his seat. I sigh, what a relief that my legs is free now.

"Legs was good!" Sidharth compliment it on Myra since she cooked almost everything. Myra smile and say "Thank you Bhaiya!" i just am in shock.

"Pakka chicken ki legs hain? Kyunki bohot saare plumbing work chal raha tha neeche (Sure it is chicken legs? Because there was lots of plumbing work going on down there)" Alisha say and Sidharth and her giggle it off. This witch can't stop making me embarassed. Where do i keep my face now. Sidharth pick up his plates and walk to the kitchen. I get up and follow him too.

"Shy...na?" Alisha makes fun of my name and i close my red tomato face in shame. I walk in the kitchen. I can clearly still listen Alisha yelling. "Have a moment yaar!" this bitch is literally making a disgrace to my life.

************************************

Sidharth

"Mein karloongi (I'll do it)" say Shaina grabbing the plate from my hand. "Yes please do it. Guess whose back?" i say looking in her eyes sexily. She blush. "Rishi... nahi Gaurav... I'm so confused!" she push me away with her elbow and start washing the plates.

"Nothing it's Sidharth. Just normal Sidharth Malhotra trying to be hot." i say biting my lips.

"You don't have to try. You are hot!" she state and i laugh. "Really?" i ask raising my eyebrows.

"Yes and this is how i treat my hot man!" she say and touch my cheeks with her soapy hands.

"You are so going to get it from me!" i say tickling her and she wash off all the soap on her hands at the zinc and push me inside the kitchen. I sit on the slam and wrapped my arms around her waist. She kiss my lips gently.

"Get in from you?" she ask and i nod shyly and she push off my face with her palm. She run away.

"Dream on boy!" she yelled. I blush. She makes me feel restless. I know now my feeling for her is true. I feel more like me when i am with her. I feel like trying so hard to impress her even though i end up looking stupid. It is fun to be a potato sometimes. A sweet potato.

************************************

Varun

I stand on the balcony. It is already 9:30 p.m. After all of us have so much fun with stories, personal issues, movies, games and many else. We decided to freshen ourselves up again since all of us sweat from the badminton game. I stand on my balcony after showering and putting on my pyjamas.

"Hey..." i hear a soft tone of voice scrubbing my shoulder and standing beside me looking at the stars. I smile at Alisha who wears my Captain America T - shirt and my pyjamas long pants. She looks so cute in it. It is rule for every girlfriend to wear their boyfriends clothes today. Arjun got one for Myra and also Sidharth got one for Shaina. Their clothes are mostly in my house.

"Kya dekh rahe ho? (What are you looking at?)" Alisha ask weirdly and i carassed her hair. "Cute laghrahe ho (You look cute)" she smile looking at me. I pull her into a hug.

"You smell so good!" she say to me and i giggle. "You too! of course we just bathed!" i turn her over to face the night sky.

"It is so beautiful. I would just get lost by looking at them just like how i get lost looking at you." she say running her fingers through my hair.

"I love you!" i say and she reply with her attitude "Good for you!" then she giggle and turn around to face me. "Oye i don't have to say it. My eyes shows you everything. I can't hide it yaar. I love you more, to infinity. More than you can ever imagine Varun." and i see sincerity in those words. I see genuine smile in that lips. I see earnesity in her eyes. She wants me and she is the one i want. Without even thinking i would choose her. Again and again it will only be her.

************************************

Arjun

"Booh!" i surprise her as she get lost looking at the night view from the swing out the house. She turn and sigh after she see me. She hug me really tightly. My pyjamas looks so baggy on her. She looks so cute wearing it.

"Okay now tell me honestly. After you knew me right all these while? Do you really want to get married to me?" i ask her and she nod excitedly.

"Of course mein tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon (of course i want to marry you!)" she say and i pinch her cheeks.

"Wah hindi has improve!" i clap for her excitedly as she giggle it off. She is so beautiful. Under the night sky filled with stars just me and her.

"Do you like me?" she ask looking into my eyes. Searching deeply for answers. I take her hand and place it on my chest.

"It is beating?" i ask and she nod. "Until it stop. That is until i will love you Mrs Kapoor." i say and she drop a few tears from her eyes. I wipe it off.

"I want to grow with you sweetheart. I wanted to be there." i say and she pinch my cheeks.

"Mr Kapoor this Mrs of yours would stop loving you if turtles give birth instead of laying eggs. Which means never!" she say and i giggle it off. She squish my beard and we stare at the night stars sharing some future life ideas together.

************************************

Alisha

"Remember 8 months before when i left the phone at Myra's house and you came to see me. I have asked you to sing na? and you say when it is just the both of us you will sing na? Now i want you to fulfill that promise to me. Sing for me love." Varun ask and i shock. I didin't expect him to remember such small thing that i said.

"That was so casual. You remember?" i ask and he nod. That makes me want to cry in awe. Best Boyfriend Material!

"Your every word will be saved in my heart diary where i lock. I remember every single thing you told me Alisha Dhawan." i say and she giggle and move her head side to side. I hold her hand. "Not letting this go until you sing for me." i say being adorably stubborn. "Alisha Vatsal..." she drag making me understanding reality. Her career, my dad, her dad, society and everything else.

"Just forget everything for tonight. It is just you and me and these stars and moon as the listeners of our love. This is our identity. Come on sing for me!" i look into her eyes. She smile and look into my eyes. I can feel her intense of emotion.

'You think it's easy
You think i don't want to run to you
But there are mountains
and there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why because we are able to be just you and me
Within these walls
But when we go outside
You're going to wake up and see it was hopeless after all
No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine
Everything keeps us apart
And i'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars
Saying the world could be ours
Tonight..."

Alisha tears drip and her eyes go all swollen and red. I pull her to hug for comfort and she nod understand. I kiss her forehead. The song seriously suit our situation. All i want is to fly with her and i want is to fall with her. All she has to do is giving me all of her. It is possible. I will make it possible.

************************************

Hello fellow loves. Thank you so much for your spams and support for this story and i really feel like idea was over flowing for this chapter as i am really excited to be back at it. I am very happy this is getting fun views and spams and do vote and spam me and i love you💕Chapter dedicated to : BollywoodBook 💕

Questions of the day💕

Do you love all the couples part? If yes which couple part was your favourite?

Do you love the boyfriend pyjamas thing?

Are you excited for Myra and Arjun wedding?

Ps: Also the song sung by Alisha is Rewrite the Stars from movie The Greatest Showman. I love the movie so much and it is recommended by me. Also Zac and Zendaya chemistry is something else💕

Your Crazy Lover Author,
am_i_awesome💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.1K 28
Please sab story jrur padna meri first story hai so keep supporting and give me your advice i will definitely work on it...❤️🙋✨😊🙏
87.1K 4.2K 56
A collection of short stories on Ishqaan cuz I'm low key obsessed with them 😚 I HUMBLY REQUEST THAT PLEASE DON'T COPY/POST MY WORK ANYWHERE...EVEN W...
1.4K 167 10
📚Started on :- May 17th 📚Ended on :- May 25th Everything was my fault... If i haven't met you...if i had not fall in love with you...i wouldn't be...
443K 19.4K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...