Armixer story

By Miraculousladychat1

Well I have seen a lot of BTS and Little Mix stories and as I love both of them I thought of combining them i... More

Chapter 2
Sorry that i didnt do the story I had huge problems!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-Jadekook
Chapter 7-Verrie
Chapter 8-Jesmin
Chapter 9- Namanne

Chapter 1

1K 18 4
By Miraculousladychat1

BTS POV

Well it was like any other morning for the boys to get up and Rapmonster acting like a dad and his two kids and 'wife' were messing around whereas the other three are still sleeping. "Could you guys at least come and help me make breakfast ." He groaned in frustration.

"But you always make breakfast so what's the point DADDY!!" Jungkook said softly snickering after emphasizing the daddy.

Rapmonster shoots daggers at him that he laughs "I'm just joking ." He said laughing harder. V was watching everything unfold and giggled whereas Jin smirked.

"Where on earth is Jimin,Suga and
J-hope." Jin asked knowing Rapmonster will start groaning a loud frustrated noise knowing their still asleep. Rapmonster groaned and told V to wake them up.

V sighed and went to wake J-hope up when Jimin came out of the room mumbling a quite hello before going to the bathroom. V came in J-hope's room and shook him vigorously " Come on
J-hope get up and get your butt moving ." V said pushing J-hope out of bed and eliciting a loud groan from
J-hope and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

When everyone finally freshened up for the day there was a knock on their door , being the leader Rapmonster opened the door and saw a girl with two messy pigtails standing outside and she informed " BTS you have been invited to the Korean Music Festival as there will be a concert held ..." but before she finished Jin interrupted by saying " We were not informed of doing a concert on that day." He said everyone nodding along with him "Oh don't worry, you all will not be doing a concert there it is some other people who will be doing it." She said and that's when Suga interrupted her by saying "Ok so it would be black pink or EXO or some others." He finished while thinking of who will be doing a concert. "No they are also invited but they won't be doing a concert, anyway the concert will be held today so you guys have to get ready." She finished while walking away.

"Wait so if they are not doing the concert then who is ?!?!" J-hope asking confusingly. "Oh that would be Little Mix sir, okay thank you gentlemen and have a wonderful evening." She said walking away and out of sight. "So Little Mix is coming to Korea ?.... but why and for what are they holding a concert for ?!?" Jungkook asked making them all think the same thing as they started to get ready.

Ok so what are Little Mix planning now and why are they here ?!?! Find out in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.6K 24
She was the one that was going to teach him what affection was, what being loved felt like. And he was going to teach her how thrilling a secret can...
360K 16.1K 136
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
173K 5.9K 33
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
125K 4.7K 42
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...