I Wasn't Ready

By Moniquik32

Arabella is a 15 year old girl who had this crush on this boy name Britain who is 17, she has never spoken to... More

ARABELLA πŸ’™
ARABELLA πŸ’œ
UGH. 😩
BEGINING πŸ’
PROM πŸ˜œπŸ€©πŸ’ƒπŸΎ
HEART BREAK πŸ’”
LIKES πŸ€™πŸ½
BETRAYAL πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ’”
OH REALLY πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ
ARABELLA πŸ–€
DEEP SHIT πŸ₯€
TRUTHS 😭
ROAD TRIP 😝
DRAMA CITY 😩
DRAMA CITY 2 πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

WTF 😠😀

13 1 1
By Moniquik32

CHAPTER ELEVEN

My mom and him was going back and forth my mom was throwing her arms in the air, he was so upset with my mom. "Why would you tell Britain that last night" my mom said putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm tired of this shit Shameeka, when is Bella going to know that I am her father I know back then we had it ruff but damn. We were young I was selling drugs, your parents moved you away and I never saw you again. I didn't even get to see her being born, then you move back here married to that clown taking care of my daughter. You don't think that shit hurts me I'm grateful for him stepping up most men wouldn't, but I was there too sending you money. Asking you her clothes size, shoe size making sure she had school clothes, now you got me coming here. My little girl don't know who I am she crying over a man who she knows as daddy, and that man ain't me so yes Meeka I'm hurting bad. You know what she do when she see me she go in her room and lock her fucking door she scared of me. She don't know me all she see is some thug ass nigga with money and not her father, this ain't right man I got my shit right for her man I love her" he said as a tear fell from his eye

"I don't think it's the right time to tell her, Bella is going thru a lot right now"

"When you gone tell her Meeka, I want to be apart of her life and my grand baby life too I don't approve with the situation but it's here and it's funny how your past takes a toll on you little Britain" he said laughing

"I'll tell her ok Kenny"

"Tell me what" I said walking into her room

"Nothing sweetie"

"So you just gone lie to me like I didn't just hear your whole conversation" I said looking at her "So your going to tell me what ma"

"Kenneth is your father"

"Ok" I said walking away and getting dressed, then I walked to my friend house she was in her backyard smoking.

"Hey girl"

"Can I hit that" I said looking at her

"Your pregnant"

"I'll be ok"

I took the blunt and I started smoking with her I was so high the baby finally stopped moving, I was laying there relaxing talking to her telling her what was going on. I started crying I was so angry at my mother how could she keep this from me, how could she keep my father from me even tho I grew up with an amazing father. I would have loved to know my real one, I just got so horny out of nowhere I knew Angie liked girls, so I kissed her we went to her room and she started eating me out but then I stopped her and I left. I went to Britain house his mother wasn't home, when he opened the door I walked in as he locked the door and I grabbed his hand and took him to his room.
      I pushed him on the bed, I pulled his shorts down and I started sucking his dick he was just looking at me like what the fuck was going on then I got on top of him. I started riding his dick it felt so good inside of me I didn't want to stop, I was so loud moaning his mom came home and she heard us. She was trying to open his room door but it was locked, she went and got the spare key for his room and she opened the door. I knew she was there and I kept riding him moaning as I was about to come "oooh shit, oh shit I'm about to cum"

"Me too baby, keep riding this dick"

"Oh really" his mother said turning on the light

"Ma" Brit said pushing me to the side as he pulled his shorts up I was just cracking up laughing

"You mad is fuck" I said laughing

"Bella chill"

"Fuck your mother" I said still laughing

"Get her the fuck out my house before I beat her the fuck up"

"Bella let's go" he said grabbing my arm and walking me outside then he got all in my face and he smelled the weed "Bella are you high right now"

"No"

'You lying to me"

"No"

"You really lying to me" he said grabbing me by my arm taking me to the bathroom I was just laughing the whole time.

"Why do you care?"

"Where did you get it from Arabella"

"It don't matter I just wanted a fun night that's it" I said touching his face

"Why you do this huh Bell? Why would you do this look at me"

      Britain ended up taking me to Sharod house because he didn't want his mom to see I was pregnant, and he couldn't take me home. Because he knew my mom and newly known dad would kill me "Who did you smoke with?"

"Nobody" I said closing my eyes "I'm so stupid I'm sorry I hurt the baby, I hurt the baby I'm so sorry Britain I keep fucking up I'm a horrible mother"

"Bella look at me your fine the baby is ok calm down" he said squatting in front of me "I don't know what to do, why the fuck would she do this?"

"Was this her first time smoking" Rod said as he lit up a blunt "Try putting her in the shower so she can cool and calm down"

"Ite, step out for a second" Britain said taking my clothes off and putting me on his white T-shirt he had on the. Then he walked me to the bathroom, Sharod parents moved and left him and his older brother while Trina still lived with them the house was really nice and they took care of it. "Step in the tub"

"No, no I don't wanna get in there please" I said trying not to get in the tub

"You have to Bell, what made you do this?"

"My mom been lying to me I found out Kenny was my father"

"Damn" he said looking confused until he put two and two together when Kenny said it last night.

"How could she do this to me? I'm over here grieving over a man who's not my father to find out my real father is still alive. I was scared of Kenny locking my room door every time we were alone thinking he wanted to touch me or some shit, whole time he been trying to tell me I'm his daughter because my mom told him not to"

"It's going to be ok baby, please don't do this shit no more"

  I was not having a good experience being high, at first I felt good but then things started to get a bit scary I don't know what the hell I was thinking smoking in the first place. Britain put me in the shower and I was just laying there with my eyes closed and he was just rubbing my hair line, that was one of the reasons I fell in love with him he was so gentle with me. Rod brung him a towel and he wrapped me in it, and walked me in the room where he dried me off and put my clothes back on and Bobbie came and got us. Brit got me some food and we went to my house, I didn't eat the food I played over it Britain put on my night clothes and we sat there. Brit held me until we both went to sleep, the next morning I woke up I went to pee and brush my teeth and I laid back down because I was in so much pain. When Britain finally woke up my ass was crying, "What's wrong baby?"

"I don't know my stomach hurts so bad"

"Come here stand up I was watching some videos and I saw this lady do this to her daughter" he said standing behind me lifting up my stomach "Damn my baby heavy"

"Yes" I said laying my head back on his chest because I felt so much relief "Can we just walk around like this"

"So I got something for you".

"What?"

"Here" he said going to his book bag

"What is this" I said sitting on the bed with my legs crossed

"Hold on" he said locking my room door "Open it"

"Ok" I said starting to take the wrapper off of the box and I opened it and it was filled with money "What is this Britain?"

"Look I've been stacking my money since I've been working and I'm giving this to you, for you and my kid"

"What job do you have Britain? I've never seen you go to no one's job"

"I work, look don't worry about that iight, just know you and my kid are good y'all will never want for anything thing ok" he said taking my hand and putting my ring bad on my finger because I took it off "Don't take is off anymore ever I don't care what we go through we together for ever"

"I can't take this money"

"Yes you will you have no choice"

"What about you?"

"I'm good don't worry about me just keep showing me how much you love me"

"I guess I'll put it with the rest of the money" I said getting up going to my closet getting the shoe box which was now over flowing.

"I love you my good girl"

"I love you too, now can you do that thing again"

"Yes mommy come here"

"It felt so good" he said taking my left hand looking at my ring and my bracelet "Damn that next ring gone be a motherfucker"

"It don't need to be Brit I love this one just fine"

      Britain sat me up on my dresser and was just kissing and sucking on my neck, his penis was so hard. I just sat there relaxed letting him do what he wanted he picked me up and laid me on the bed, he started eating me out I had my hands over my mouth. I was scared of my parents coming home and catching us like the last time; but then my mom texted saying her and my dad will be home late food in the fridge. Britain was eating my shit so good I couldn't compose myself, when he stopped and put his penis in me  I took a deep breath "Open up for me"

"Ohhhh Brit"

"Umm huh just relax" he said kissing my lips repeatedly "Just like that open up for daddy"

"Am I being a good girl daddy"

"Yes your always going to be my good girl"

      Britain turned me around and started tearing my shit up, pulling my hair I was in Lala land just wanting every stroke. When we both came we took a shower and I walked Britain to the door, he gave me a kiss and he left. I went and warmed up my plate my mom said she made for me, I sat there eating my food scrolling social media. I saw Britain took a picture of me while I was sleeping and posted it, something was really wrong with this boy. The next day Alice came and got me to take me to my doctor's appointment, They checked me and gave me the envelope with the babies gender for my mom. I took money out the box Britain gave me and I gave Alice money for gas and brought us some food.
       I left the envelope on my mom's bed and I took a shower and watched movies the rest of the night. My stomach was really hurting me, a week went by and the doctor called me saying I had some negative test results. I was all scared thinking they found the weed in my system, but no come to find out I had gonorrhea and trichomonas. Britain gave me STDs I went on my portal and I screenshot my results and prayed my mom wouldn't see it. Britain planned for us to go to the hotel this weekend I'm not going now. After school he waited for me but I didn't answer my phone, I left out the side door and Alice took me home. I took a shower and laid on my bed as this little one kept moving, I dosed off only to wake up to Britain "Why are you here?"

"What are you talking about Bella? You know why I'm here what happened to you today after school I was waiting for you"

"Who you been fucking?"

"Nobody Bella, here you go with this shit again I'm not fucking anybody Bella"

"So you gone keep lying to me" I said going to my draw getting my results out because I sure printed it out and I slapped them on my chest "You gave me gonorrhea and trichomonas while I have your kid in my stomach, what bitch were you fucking?"

"What?" He said looking at my results

"I knew you was going to give me something you cheating on me again Britain just be honest with me and yourself"

"Bella"

"That means yes Britain just get out and take yo ass to the doctors, I'm not fucking you no more so don't ask"

"Bella I have not fucked anyone baby I promise since that whole Dallas thing baby I swear, I'm not going anywhere you carrying my kid Bell so stop pushing me away"

"What the fuck do that mean? You carrying my kid, you think you own me Britain" I just turned around "You know what take me to go pick up my meds"

"I'll take you and I'm sorry ok and to answer your question you are mines and that baby you carrying is mines" He said walking up on me kissing me all over my face.

"What is wrong with you? Stop it" I said laughing " Im mad at you"

"You just told me to be honest so that's what I'm doing your my girl this is my baby y'all equal mines"

"Let's go" I said walking out my room

      We pulled up to CVS and I went inside to go pick up my meds and on my way out I saw Britain talking to some dude, he was handing him stacks of money. I walked out acting like I didn't see anything and I walked to the car he opened the trunk and put the money inside. I put my seatbelt on and when he got in the car he handed me a stack of money, I just look at him because I didn't want it. "I don't want it"

"You have no choice" he said putting it in my purse

     We rode all the way back to my house in silents he dropped me off kissing my forehead, I just looked at him and went inside and asked the money to the box. Now because of me Britain had to go home and face his mother I couldn't get it in me to talk after what I saw. What was that money for what was he really out here doing, I felt like I really didn't know him like I thought I did. I was in school all week and didn't see him at all not even in the lunchroom, where the fuck was he? He wasn't even answering my calls or text. Friday came and it was game day we all got dressed to go my mom wore her jersey and I didn't, I was still a little made about the STD thing and that money situation. Me and Kenneth had a talk and I told him I would try to build a relationship with him, because he was my father and I couldn't change that.
      We got to the game everything was going good they were winning by 6 points and the band was popping as always. They won the game and everyone was going crazy, I walked out the stadium and all the players was there talking with people and I saw some girl kissing Britain on the lips. My blood was boiling inside I stood there heart beating fast tears running down my face, I was about to go over there when my father grabbed me up taking me to the car. I sat there staring at her all slim and kissing on my man like that in my face, mean while I'm big as a damn house with this motherfucker baby why was he doing this to me again.
     On top of all of that trying to get over finding out my father wasn't my biological father, and that my real father is some street thug, my life was a little crazy right now and I was depressed. Watching him as he laughed and played with that girl, until it was time for them to get on the bus, he looked at me with this sad look in his eyes. Ole girl walked past the car rolling her eyes so that means she knew who I was but I had no fucking clue who she was, my dad pulled up to the front to get my mom who was talking to her friend then we went home.
      I went in my bathroom and I ran me a bath and I got in sat there thinking about my life, and how it was going I hated it so much. I just wanted to start all over again, a new start where I wasn't pregnant and I had not ever talked to Britain. I wanted to be with him so bad growing up always watching him I would have never thought it was going to turn out like this, I loved him so much that I was stupid to him. Britain had another side of him that I did not like and that nigga was a motherfucker he was possessive, manipulative, controlling, I hated that shit. Britain thinks I'm his now I can't go nowhere I can't do shit he always there even when we are not talking, I see him sit down from my house I just don't say anything Britain definitely know what he doing and he has a problem.

Moni 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 4.1K 5
Highest Ranking: #157 IN ROMANCE 06/10/17 Arabella Eden Persephone Ambrosia is practically greek royalty. Her father is a billionaire and she also i...
295K 7.8K 27
-I wrote this when I was 15... beware!- πŸ˜‰ -Completed!- AraBella Reese Kennedy..... She is nothing but trouble. Always stuffing her nose into someth...
3.6K 190 34
To have found the one she thought who truly loved her, Arabella could not ask for more. Not realizing she was just another step in his ladder towards...
1.6K 120 42
Sierra Leones finds herself in the center of drama just as four measly teenage boys wiggle their way into her life. Taking her on adventures and taki...