Scary Stories and Facts

By micah_is_invisible

Check out pt.2 it's better, I swear. **Absolutely none of these stories are mine. If any of these are your wo... More

A/N (Info about pt 2)
Redrum
The Message
The Lone Chair
Fun Facts
"Yeeeeees?"
This Is Not A Story
The 'New' old House
Fun Facts 2
Clickity-click
Crybaby
Here Kitty, Kitty
A Chat Over Dinner
I Hear Them Calling in the Pipes After Sundown
Fear of the Dark
Attention
Reserved for Kate
This Number has Been Disconected
Radio Stations
The Figure in Dark Robes
Fun Facts 3
ylim3
It was my Fault
The Watcher
The Twist Ending
Both my Parents were Surgeons and I used to talk to Furniture
A Kidnapping
Silence
Wake Up
You Finally Found Out
Bad JuJu
For anyone with loud upstairs neighbors
Demon in the dark
Fun Facts 4
Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv
The Statue
When Charlie Goes Away
He Stood Against My Window
The Definition of Insanity
It Was Easier To Run
Infested
Gateway Of The Mind
Easy
The Whispers
Fun Facts #5

I am Begging You

56 2 0
By micah_is_invisible

"Please I am literally begging you," I say, but the executioner only sighs and gives me a truly sorrowful look as he slides the IV into my arm.

The chaplain sits beside me "Once he pushes the button, the drugs will be administered in quick succession. Unconsciousness will occur in  roughly thirty seconds, and death soon after that," he explains, even though I have heard it so many times already, "Any final words?"

"Just, again, I beg you not to do this," I say.

The chaplain nods sadly, sorrowful that I do not face my executioner with a clean conscience.

That's the thing though, I haven't murdered anyone. Its been this way my entire life. I don't know why, but whenever I would acidentally hurt myself, others near me would receive the wound. Once I got a paper cut in class that caused three people around me to bleed from their fingers. In high school, I was in a car accident, and even though my side of the car was hit, my girlfriend developed a broken leg.

I'm always very careful. I take care of myself, trying to stay in the very best of health. But when, I was mugged by that trio and he shot me in the face, their faces exploded not mine. When the cops came, they found me kneeling beside of their bodies, trying to figure out what to do and stupidly holding the gun.

Around thirty seconds after the execution started, I see both the executioner and chaplain fall to the floor with a hard thump. "I begged you," I repeat sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 45 20
I do not own any of these stories. This is a collection of the some awesome creepy pastas. If there are some that you might like then don't hesitate...
128 4 15
Book 2 of 3 *Began: Monday, August 26, 2019* *Finished: Friday, September 27, 2019* I sat down at a desk with my laptop open and a cup of coffee. Fro...
9.6K 106 118
D I S C L A I M E R : I do not own these stories. It's copied from somewhere else. ___________________________________________
134K 4.4K 100
This is a collection of Horror stories so turn the lights off, grab a flashlight, and be ready to get scared. * I do not own any of these stories * *...