Little Things| SN

By sxlxntx

It was the little things. What he said. How he acted. All the things his parents engraved in his mind and wha... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fiften
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty

twenty eight

1K 55 22
By sxlxntx

I stared at him, both fearfully and confusingly. I didn't understand. "It's always you!"

"What is?!" I exclaimed back, finally getting the courage to stand up for myself.

He appeared taken aback by my courage. He stumbled back a bit in surprise. "You! You're always the lucky one! You got the looks! You got the smarts! You get the attention!" He exclaimed. "Mom and dad always ignored me! They were always too busy with you! Even if it was scolding you!" He exclaimed. I could see the tears welling in his eyes. "They never gave a shit about how I was or how my grade were..." he trailed off. "They didn't care..." he murmured, finally crumbling to a sobbing mess on my bedroom floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.3K 11
This story is a BakuDeku fanfic. Of course Deku is the kitty UwU bakugo is his handsome owner ovi. yeah that's it bye bye UwU
117K 4.7K 69
✨IN THE PROCESS OF EDITIING✨ Izuku Midoriya, top singer and songwriter since fifteen. Shoto Todoroki ranked second as singer and songwriter. After a...
36.6K 1K 9
(Adj.) ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀɪᴇꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ. 𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 �...
1.2M 20.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...