A Dream Come True || Daniel S...

By smileingherron

Let's get to know you before we start the story. You are 17, you live with your parents in Portland Oregon. Y... More

OnE
ThReE
fOuR
FiVe
SiX
SeVeN
EiGhT
NiNe
TeN
ElEvEn
TwElVe
A/N

tWo

42 3 0
By smileingherron

Daniel: Do you wanna watch a movie?

Madison: Yea, ill put Netflix on.

Daniel: What do you wanna watch?

Madison: Can we bindge Harry Potter?

Daniel: Sure

Madison: YESSSS

He just laughed as you got up and turned Netflix on. You found Harry Potter then sat on the bed.

Madison: I'll be back

Daniel: Where are you going?

Madison: Downstairs

Daniel: Im coming, I'm hungry anyway

Madison: Okay

You ran downstairs before Daniel. You pulled out your phone and texted Anna.

Madison: ANNAAAAA

Anna: Yes?

Madison: how do I tell Daniel I like him?

You walked away because you had to go to the bathroom, but you forgot your phone. You heard it go off. Your face went red because you new Daniel had read it. You washed your hands dried them, then ran out and grabbed your phone from Daniel. You read what Anna texted you.

Anna: Just be like, hey Daniel I know I have only known you for about a year, but I like you, like more than a friend. I know this may ruin our friendship but I hope it doesn't. Anyway, you can leave if you wanna now.

Madison: You did that for me.

Anna: what?

Madison: He took my phone and read it

Anna: Well good luck and bye

You put your phone down, on the counter and faced Daniel. You weren't able to say anything. He just pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back. He whispered in your ear.

Daniel: I like you too, its okay

Madison: really?

Daniel: Yea

Madison: let's go back upstairs

You grabbed what you came down for then walked back upstairs to your bedroom. You put the food down on the floor and fell on the bed. Daniel fell on top of you. You started to laugh when he eventually got off you. You started the movie and just laid next to Daniel.

***Time Skip after 3 Movies***

Daniel had fallen asleep and you guys had two movies left. It was about 4 pm, so you got up and did the last of your homeschooling, you did History and Science. Daniel woke up not long after you got up. He didn't say anything, just watched you.

Daniel: What are you doing?

Madison: School

Daniel: Why?

Madison: Because I haven't done it today

Daniel: But I'm cold, so come lie back down

Madison: Fine, but that means your ordering dinner.

Daniel: Done

You got up from your desk and laid onto of Daniel, you fell off him. So you were just lying on the bed. You both started laughing.

Daniel: So what do you want to eat?

Madison: Chipotle, sir.

Daniel: Okay

He ordered then you guys just talked till it got here.

**Time Skip To When It Gets Here**

You heard a knock at the door, so you got up and got it. Daniel followed behind you and paid for it. he wouldn't let you buy it yourself. He paid then you both walked upstairs, to your room. You put the food on your bed then you both sat on your bed and started eating from it. You guys were just talking, and laughing at random things. When you finished eating you went downstairs to put the rubbish in the bin, then get a bottle of water for you and Daniel. You walked back upstairs and saw Daniel on his phone. You sat at your desk and finished your homeschooling.

**When You Finished**

You look back at Daniel, who was on his phone smiling, he was lying on his stomach. You laid on top of him and looked at what he was smiling at. It was your Instagram account. You just stayed there looking at him and your pictures.

Madison: Is this what you do all the time?

Daniel: Yea when I miss you I do

Madison: Really?

Daniel: Yea, when I miss your smile or your rosy cheeks. Or your laugh, or your stupidity or just you in general. I always do

Madison: Wow, I don't know what to say, other then I live next door and I'm always only a phone call away.

Daniel: I know, anyway I want to ask you this

Madison: Yes?
Daniel: Madison Brown, will you be my girlfriend?

Madison: Of course, what took you so long?

You both started laughing. You go into your bathroom and get changed into something to wear to bed while Daniel got changed in your room. When you walked back in you put your clothes in your hamper then laid down on your bed and watch the last two Harry Potter movies. You had your head on Daniels' chest while you were watching. You and Daniel need up falling asleep while watching the movies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 15.2K 48
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
182K 6.3K 35
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
175K 5.6K 36
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...