She's mine! |Human!FNAF x M...

By Queenie_Da_qween

*cover not mine!* So basicly you and your four other friends go to the run Down freddys and get trapped in... More

Information
Chapter one- the arrival.
Chapter two- Meeting them
Chapter 3- He knows...
Help me plz!
Chapter 4
74 views!!!
WTF I'M SO HAPPY
REMAKE!

Chapter 5- A day with freddy

1.3K 32 10
By Queenie_Da_qween

(This is after Chica and you made a pizza and the mangle incident.)

No ones P.O.V
-----------------------

"Hey Freddy." Y/N has  been saying this for two hours now. She's been poking his cheek and he has not been saying anything, just twitching his eye.

"Hey Freddy." She said again, poking his cheek once again. "What?!" He finally said, placing his book down.
Looking straight into Y/N's glistening eyes. He blushed. "Boop!" She replied, giggling.

At this point Freddy was a blushing mess, he was covering his face with his hands."what are you reading?" Y/N asked, Freddy, who still had his head in his hands mumbled "NN-none o-of  y-y-youre business!" Y/N giggled.

"You're adorable!"

"A-am not!"

She giggled, "ok then, cya!" Y/N said as she walked off.

Freddy's P.O.V
-----------------------

I can't stand her! She's too cute though..ah! What am I thinking! I walked to the kitchen after putting1 my book down. I opened the door to the kitchen and saw fun time foxy standing up against the a wall .
"Hey." Fun time foxy said, waving at me. "Hi." I replied, grabbing a apple.

"You seem tense, are you ok?"

"Yea, it's just..I don't know really.." I felt like I needed to say it.
"C'mon...you can tell me" he shone a big, toothy smile at his friend.
"I-i think I like someone..."

"Who?"

"Y/N.."

"......."

No ones P.O.V
----------------------

A long silence broke between them...
It's was very awkward.

All of a sudden fun time foxy attacked Freddy. They were fighting for who knows how long.

With Y/N

Y/N was talking at the backstage with Chica and The puppet.

"Guys I need to get a snack, wanna come?" Chica said.

"Sure." The puppet and Y/N said at the same time. As they were walking towards the kitchen they heard loud
Crash. They hurried over to see a massive mess in the kitchen.

"THE KITCHEN!!" Chica screeched.

---------------_-----------------_-----------------_--

Find out what happens next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 981 17
This story is originally made by another author. I'm just filling in for him. By the way, this is all edited by me. If you want to see the real story...
2.1M 69.6K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...
67.1K 691 16
A Good FNIA book usually is one that focuses on more then just a romance between the Main character and the FNIA Girls... Its once that focus on the...
152K 3.2K 32
Y/N was a singer at another pizzeria that was called 'Y/N's Fantastic Pizzeria!' But one day she and her gang was thrown away due to one of the membe...