Just Me!

By livitbigtime

More

Just Me!
HATERS RANT
@thatvampiregirl
Trevor Martinez!
My sister!
Nikki
Logan Henderson (or "Hortense" Logan Mitchell)
@victorious28
Got me feeling like I can't be without you!
New Group?
Kid's Radio: Nick Radio song edits.
IM5
#Colton IM5 Ustream
Opening Acts.
Follow for a friend?
Trevy is LEAVING????
Sup 5er babes!
I can't stay away!
BE ORIGINAL!!!
My Bestfriends!!!!!!!
Trevor.
Happy BIrthday!
You <3
Micheal and Luke KISSING?!?!?!?!?
GIRLS ONLY!!!
Love!
Maybe not......
Late night calls and another text. Is this as good as it's gonna get?
Sorry not sorry!
Update?
Come find me....
Me & This Girl - IM5
Apathy
KFC and Ashton Irwin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I've got this friend.
I love you guys!!!
Co-writter?!?!?!
Bored af
Hey!
#5SOSFAMSILENCE
This is for you! ("My Best Teenage Memory")
Updates
MNDNxx
Class
My face
What is wrong with me??
Wanna talk??
Saint Valentine's Day Eve (a.k.a. Friday the 13th)
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Flaws
Future Hearts - All Time Low
Comments??
Forever My Best Teenage Memory
Updating Schedule??
New Books
i'm begging my ghost to keep haunting me before i walk the line
Afraid ~The Neighborhood
Goodbye ~Who Is Fancy
Inside my mind: April 26, 2016

Heartbreak Girl and Kiss Me Kiss Me by 5SOS inspired.

61 5 0
By livitbigtime

"I can be your Heartbreak Girl and you can be my heartbreak boy. You tell me I'm amazing and that you mean it and I'm stuck wanting you to kiss me."

My feelings for someone. If you figure out who you are then I just want to tell you that you are an amazing friend and you are still my friend even though you know I have a crush on you. Wait...did you know that?...welp you do now. I am very grateful to have you but I don't think your one of those boys that you said would wish to have me and I think I could live with that. Thanks for being part of my best teenage memory!

Sorry if that was boring I just needed to say that. BYE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 986 122
This book is about best wattpad stories to read. ~Titleโˆš ~Authorโˆš ~Descriptionโˆš 03/17/20 A/N: This book is currently being re-edited and it will be c...
6.4M 49.4K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
207K 15K 23
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
199K 16.3K 38
"แ€œแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€ฒแ€ท แ€Šแ€ฎแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ..." "แ€Ÿแ€™แ€บ..." แ€–แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€พแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€žแ€ญแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€ถแ€žแ€ผแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌ แ€แ€ถแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€ž...