Welcome To The Pasta Family

By Jane_Everlasting_04

The story focuses on the P.O.V of the well known CreepyPasta Jane The Killer. She lives amongst the notorious... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Note to readers
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Fourteen

645 15 0
By Jane_Everlasting_04

Liam... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was hi all along. That one boy. The short, depressed 14 year old at our school. The one always skipping classes to sit alone in the hallways, standing along the walls alone at school dances. The boy who drove his mind into harmful thoughts and always wore that gray sweatshirt no matter how hot it was, just so he could hide the scars and cuts that lined his wrist. All the girls though he was cute, but because if the things he did to himself, they left. They got scared and abandoned him causing him to grow sadder and sadder. Then that one day when he didn't show up at school. We all thought he had gotten sick and didn't come. Then the next day came, and the next, then the next... Then over the loud speaker on that dreaded day when we were all called to the auditorium. When the principle announced Liam's tragic death. My heart stopped. I swear I died! But I so know, we had something for me. I could see in his eyes as he passed me in the halls and weakly smiled at me with his dull, pale blue eyes. Sometimes when I was up for it, we'd sit at lunch and I'd tell Margaret and my other friends that Id have to run to my locker. Instead, I'd go out in the hall and sit with him. He'd look over at me and sometimes give me a small hello. Through his pain, I could see he was happy to see me. Before i'd leave, I'd give him a hug and whisper in his ear some words of wisdom or to stay strong. Sometimes, the kids in the hall would see us and judge me for it, saying "Plain Jane loves the Goth kid!" And things like that. But I don't care. Maybe I was close to him. But I wasn't in love with him. My friends would always say I was, but that's always what they do. I'm what they called a Plain Jane. But that's just me being myself. Plain Jane.

"Jane, you alright? What ya got there?" Ben says trying to peer over at the picture of us. I look over at glare at him.

"That's not your business! Get away." I snap pulling the picture out of view. He backs up and rolls his eyes. Jeff mumbles under his breath.

"There's nothing wrong with a stupid picture." Jeff mutters rolling his eyes. Slendy thumps him over the head with along white finger.

"Child, leave her be. It's her business." He says. Jeff glares and Slendy grabs his collar he hisses.

"Don't say things like that in front of me, child." Slendy growls.

"Oh, yeah. You can read minds..." Jeff laughs nervously.

"Moron." Grinny spats from under the table at Jeff. Ben, Masky and Toby fight back the urge to crack up laughing. Jeff glared down at at Grinny and kicks him. Grinny yowls and scurries up my body over my shoulder, hissing madly.

"So, what was the picture of?" Asks Hoodie.

"It's just a picture of my family my aunt sent..." I say getting up from the chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 6 6
ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ. "ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ." ᴏʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴀʏɪɴɢ "ɪ...
8.6K 167 21
This is about a Girl named Jane she love's creepypasta's but one day on her birthday she meets Jeff and he has a secrete to tell her.( You have to re...
80.6K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
2.5K 139 40