smile || bang chan x reader

By renshuxii

stray kids ||bang chan x reader|| [COMPLETED] saved by a boy from a thug on the street are you safer with him? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

11.3K 324 1K
By renshuxii

You woke up to the sound of people yelling in the house. You sat up in your bed and rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes you looked over at your clock to see it was 7:30. Who the hell is up at this time. You threw the covers off and went to the bathroom. You cringed at the sight in the mirror and changed out of your sleep shorts and Chan's hoodie into some leggings and an over sized maroon sweater. You slipped on your slippers and decided to see what the commotion was about. As you entered the living room you saw fairy lights hung on the openings to each room. You looked over at the fire place and saw a few stockings hung, you noticed some more festive decorations around the house and smiled. 

"FELIX NAVIDAD!"

You headed into the kitchen to see Seungmin and Jisung conga line dancing around the counter while Felix was sitting there with an un amused expression. You laughed at the sight before singing along from the entrance where you stood. Felix sent you a death glare and stood up. You ran out of the kitchen and ran right into Hyunjin, you hid behind his back and used him as a human shield. Felix ran out of the kitchen and saw you hiding and ran over.

"Leave me alone!"

"You think your funny y/n"

"NO BITCH!"

You peeked around Hyunjin

"I'M FUCKING HILARIOUS!"

You sprinted to the backyard with Felix still chasing after you, You finally stood on the opposite side of the picnic table, you and Felix staring each other down. He raised an eyebrow at you and you finally took off back into the house. He ran after you again and you got to the door first and locked him outside. You danced around and laughed at him like a child. He pouted at you from outside.

"It's too cold Y/N"

You looked at him and pretended to think really hard for a moment. You stuck your tongue out at him and ran away from the door, you could hear him cursing at you. 

"WATCH THE LANGUAGE FELIX" You heard Chan yell from somewhere. You walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a water, you put a flavor in it and took a sip tired from all of the physical activity you just did. Jisung grabbed the water out of your hand and took a sip and made a face. 

"Who the fuck drinks grape ya nasty"

You laughed at him and walked into the living room where Woojin and Seungmin were talking. Seungmin waved you over and you sat on the couch next to him. 

"We were talking about getting the Christmas tree down from the attic. Do you want to help decorate it?"

You smiled and nodded at Seungmin and Woojin walked over to the lab area that disguises the entrance to the house. You saw Changbin walk in and he apparently noticed Felix still outside and laughed. 

"Bitch why you laughing? Let me in you dumbass."

"Now Felix that is no way to talk to your elders now is it." Changbin laughed. 

You got off the couch and walked to the door where Felix was standing. You unlocked the door and let him in, big mistake, He instantly ran after you. You grabbed Changbin and hid behind him like you did with Hyunjin earlier. Felix stopped and looked at Changbin pouting. Changbin looked at you and gave you a sympathetic look, "Changbin I swear to god-" He moved out of the way and Felix grabbed you as you tried to run. He picked you up around your waist and you struggled to get free. He threw you on the couch and laughed at you. When you were about to make a comeback Chan walked in and moved your hand down away from Felix's face. You looked at him and glared. He flashed you a smile and you stopped glaring and grabbed your water and took a sip. 

"Great now that that's handled, Woojin got the tree down so now we can decorate it."

Minho walked in along with Jeongin who was wearing cute reindeer antlers. You squished his cheeks and he pouted at you. 

"Noona stop iiiiitt"

"But you're so cute" You squished his cheeks more. 

Minho made his way over to Jisung and threw an arm around his shoulder as Hyunjin and Woojin brought in the boxes of ornaments and set them in the living room. Felix and Seungmin put the tree up and preceded to the kitchen to do god knows what. It was Felix you never knew what to expect. Chan handed you a small box and you put them on the tree. You placed some red ones near the front since it was your favorite color. Chan added some gold ones, and you both added lights. At the end everyone was all gathered back in the living room drinking hot chocolate that Felix and Seungmin made. 

"Noona, you should put the star on." Jeongin said as he clung to your arm. You smiled at him and everyone else agreed. 

"I'm too short." you said as Chan handed you the star. 

"Here"

Chan picked you up and placed you on one of his shoulders and stood close to the tree. You were pretty impressed at his strength. You put the star on top of the tree and Jisung and Seungmin began to sing. 

"FELIX NAVIDAD!" 

Soon everyone else joined in, including Felix. You all sipped hot cocoa and sang at the top of your lungs before Jisung started to complain that he was hungry. Chan went to the kitchen to make lunch being the amazing father he was, and you saw Changbin hang something by the doorway to the dining room. You walked over to him and saw that it was mistletoe. You laughed and winked at him.

"Is there a certain aussie you tryna get?" you nudged his shoulder. 

"yah" He playfully hit your shoulder and laughed at you. You walked back to the living room to see Felix on his phone. You sat next to him and saw him looking at memes, you put your chin on his shoulder as you watched him scroll through memes. 

"Boi, that one wasn't even funny, why are you laughing"

he looked at you and smirked.

"Cause it looked like you"

You hit him on the back of the head and got off the couch to see if Chan needed any help. You saw him cooking near the stove and you walked over and like you did with Felix placed your chin on his shoulder and watched. He continued to cook casually even with you right next to him showing skinship. He finally finished and he held a spoon in front of your mouth and you took a bite. Chan's cooking never ceased to amaze you. You grinned at him and gave him a thumbs up and he smiled at you. You left his shoulder and got some bowls out and silver ware. 

Soon all of you were seated in the dining room enjoying a delicious Chan's kitchen lunch. 

"We should do a secret Santa" Seungmin piped up as he bounced on his seat. A few nodded their heads and went back to eating. You smiled at Seungmin.

"I think that sounds fun."

Everyone else looked at you and smiled and agreed with you. You saw Seungmin roll his eyes as he mocked them. You laughed a little and finished eating. You took your bowl to the sink and washed it. You went back and took the rest who had also finished eating, you wanted to help out since they were taking care of you. Even if you didn't have all of your answers yet you knew they would tell you when the time was right. Finishing the dishes you headed back to the living room where you saw Hyunjin on his phone. He looked up when you walked in. 

"Y/N do you want to go with me to find Christmas presents for everyone."

"We haven't got who we have to be a secret Santa for yet."

"I know, but I want to get something for everyone."

You smiled at him and told him to wait while you got dressed. 

You went in and changed into this.

You walked back to the living room to see Hyunjin had also changed into weather appropriate clothes

You both headed to the car and you got in on the passengers side and he sat in front of the steering wheel. He plugged his phone up and you heard a familiar song 

You heard Hyunjin sing along and smiled and sang with him. This when on until you reached the same mall Felix took you too. When you got there Hyunjin headed straight for a store that had tons of hoodies. He looked at a rack of cute hoodies and you noticed how picky he was being. 

"Whose this for?"

He looked at you smiled shyly before replying.

"Seungmin"

You grinned. You saw him looking at a solid baby pink hoodie. You grabbed it from him and made sure it was big enough. You placed it back down and shook your head.

"what was wrong with that one?"

It would have fit him, you have to buy it bigger, it's cuter that way. Hyunjin blushed at your statement and continued to look around. He finally settled for a cute pastel yellow hoodie that was in his size so he could guarantee that it would be big on Seungmin. He payed for it and you both walked around some more. You told him that you would draw everyone something versus spending their money. You helped him pick out gifts for everyone

I'll put a picture of what he got everyone below versus me explaining it.

Chan

Woojin

Minho

Changbin

Jisung

Felix

Seungmin

Jeongin

He had bought you something too while you were in the bathroom. Finally after hours of shopping you both head home. 

*Time skip again car rides are awkward*

You place all the presents that had been wrapped under the tree, apparently everyone else had gone out to cause there was barely anywhere to put anything. You felt bad you were only drawing stuff but hopefully they would appreciate it since it was handmade. You headed to your room to get to work. 

You drew pictures of all of them.

I'll put what the drawing look like below, Credits to the artists who drew them

Chan

Woojin

Minho

Changbin

Hyunjin

Jisung

Felix

Seungmin

Jeongin

You finished the drawings and looked at the clock. Jesus it was 9:30. You closed your sketchbook and out it in your desk drawer. You heard a knock on the door, you opened it to reveal Jeongin smiling at you.

"We saved you some pizza if you want it."

Jeongin grabbed your hand and led you into the dinning room where there was two pieces of pizza left. You smiled at him and grabbed the two slices and ate them quickly. You grabbed the empty boxes and threw them away and headed back to the dining room to clean up. You stood near the arch as you watched Felix and Jisung play video games. You felt someone next to you and looked up to see Chan. You smiled at him and turned your attention back to the TV. You felt a pair of lips touch your cheek and looked at Chan with a blush rising on your cheeks. He grinned at pointed up. You looked up and saw the mistletoe that Changbin had hung earlier, you looked down at your feet and Chan laughed lightly. He sgently grabbed your chin and made you look at him, he started to lean in. 

"Y/N NOONA JISUNG ATE MY CHICKEN NUGETS"

You saw Chan roll his eyes and you looked into the living room to see Jeongin pointing at Jisung. You laughed and made Jeongin some more chicken nuggets and handed the bowl back to him. Since it was Christmas eve you decided to go to bed early. You changed back into Chan's hoodie and some leggings and laid down under your blankets. You hugged your Kangaroo plushie that Felix bought you and you thought about your almost kiss with Chan. First he kissed your cheek which honestly made you soft. 

HE ALMOST KISSED ME

You thought. And then Jeongin had to go and yell which ruined it.

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! I'm late I know but oh well. Anyway I hope you like this chapter

Bye lovelies  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 5K 49
[COMPLETED] the title says all ^
45.9K 1.3K 22
[OC X HWANG HYUNGJIN] ❝I'M NOT LEAVING YOU. NOT LIKE THIS.❞ in which a sad boy is trying so hard to not fall in love. started : [ 01/06/19 ] ended :...
465K 4.4K 100
Stray kids member one shots. It can be whatever you want, let your imagination run wild in this story! - you x skz - skz x skz - skz x you x skz Book...
5.4K 127 10
𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘪, 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰, 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬...