Feeling // HYUNGWONHO♡

By needhwhffRN

"You aren't weird you're special" "I love your compliment" "How about me?" _HW & WH_ More

A/N
_Chapter 1_
_chapter 2_
_chapter 3_
_chapter 4_ ~˚∘Meet U♡~
_chapter 6_ ~Showki Showki~

_Chapter 5_⚫︎⚪︎ʟovᴇ ᴀт ғιʀsт sιԍнт?❤︎

150 11 1
By needhwhffRN

Hyungwon open his eyes and-"Wohhh!!!!!!" His eye widen and almost jump to suddenly see there is a person next to him.

"How long you've been here???!"

"What are you doing here?" Wonho ask and raises one of his eyebrows.

"Should I'll be the one to asked you" hyungwon said and slightly glare at the person beside him. Wonho chuckle a bit. Cute

But Then hyungwon remembered something and let out an "ah~ I see you have a problem with your girlfriend" he simply said while in his own thought without realizing he shouldn't have said that.

"How did you know!" Wonho was surprise.

"Umm...i d-didn't—FINE! I see you and your girlfriend"

"Sneaker aren't you?" Wonho said and amuse.

"No..." he feel his face hot and thought that Wonho would be mad but turn out he isn't. " I just walk and heard... so I decided to watch this drama scene" hyungwon said and slightly grin.

At that moment Wonho slowly lose a smile on his face and just staring at hyungwon grinning face. Hyungwon on the other hand thought that his would have said something wrong to the older. And he turn his face awkwardly and try to make a conversation

"would you mind if i-i — [deep breath] ask why you broke up" he asked quietly still feel worry it would make the older feel uncomfortable.

"Would you mind? If I ask why you suddenly ask me this?" Wonho said more like teasing the younger.

"I-I hmm i just wanna know but- if not then okay..." hyungwon let out nervous laugh.

"It's hard [sigh] to tell a reason and it's sounds weird ,too" Wonho turn his gaze to look at the sky.

"No need to talk about this if it you don't want to. I know you feel broken-hearted" hyungwon said; Wonho turn to look at him and hyungwon's gaze on Wonho also, knit his eyebrows a liiiiittle bit and jut up his bottom lip. (A/N: HYUNGWON LOOK SO FUCKING CUTE HERE UwU) he didn't suppose to look cute it's just his expression to show that he is sad though.

Cute. For some reason it make Wonho amuse and grin at the younger cuteness.

"Hey! What so funny???"

"heart broken? me?" Wonho laugh excitedly.

"So you aren't?" hyungwon asked and blink innocently.

Wonho bit his lip to stop himself from smiling and turn his gaze away again.

"Never cause I've never had a feeling for her"

"Are you su-"

"I've never love her"

"Ohh..."

"I've a group of friends. Suddenly Nina was popular girl in the school as you may already heard and she approach me. At first me and Nina were just a normal friend. But soon she started to be clinging around me. My friends started to teasing us and for once I heard people said 'look at Nina's boyfriend!!! Aww!!! He is so handsome god!' I'm confuse and thinking they maybe confuse too since Nina was acting like my girlfriend toward me. It made me feel uncomfortable and I didn't like it. But then Nina came and confessed to me. At that time I felt shocked and I didn't know what to do since I wanted to rejected her but I didn't want to upset her ,too. So I went to my friends for help and they said I must try[turn to look at hyungwon]"

"Huh? Try what!" Hyungwon said curiously.

"[chuckle] yeah to be in relationship with her. For the first time I didn't agree but then they explain me and that reasonable enough."

"Wow...how did they explain you???"

"They told me that maybe i should spend more time with her so that I will be feel something and make great memories so that I'll love spending time with her and also her."

"Ahh~ Right! I thought so, spending more time will build a great memory and always remind us of that person" hyungwon said while nodding at his own thought.

"But I think I don't [shrug] I spent almost half of year with her but still didn't feel anything though so that's why I decided to break up."

There are silent between them. Hyungwon is now thinking about what Wonho have said.

"Moreover, i believe love at first sight" Wonho said happily and express a warm smile.

"Iove at first sight? I have no ideas about it... have you experienced it?" The younger ask.

"Yeah...Maybe..." Wonho answer with hesitation and stare deep in hyungwon eyes.

Hyungwon raises his eyebrows questionable.

"Anyway, why are you here? Did you broke up with your boyfriend?"

"What?! No!!!" Hyungwon hit the older.

"Ahh!!! Shh! Just kidding[laugh evilly]" he grab hyungwon wrists to stop hyungwon from hitting him. Hyungwon stare at his own wrist and Wonho did, too.

Soon the younger pull out his wrist awkwardly.

"I just... didn't feel well"

"Why? What happened?"

Hyungwon sigh and said "I meet someone from previous school and I don't want to see him"

"Ohh... don't worry maybe you two will separate"

"I hope so"

"And can I ask who is h-" a phone buzz many time but Wonho didn't want it to disturb his moment.

"You should have check your phone maybe someone is worried about you"

"It's probably my annoying friends"

"Whatever don't make them worry sick[laugh]"

"Alright" Wonho said with grinning face and check his phone.

Minmin🐶
Where are you Hoe
???

Nina want to talk to
you help she is now
whiny like an annoy-
ing child😩

She is disturbing us
Hyung!!!

Wonhoe hyung!!!

            Wonhoethelonelyass🤪
             Tf did you just change 
             Change my name!!!

             And stop calling me h-
             oe
             Respect your hyung

             Anyway tell her I don'-
             t want to

Minmin🐶
But hyung!!! She wo-
uldn't stop bother us
Please cum 

"I guess your friend is calling you now. Anyway, I have to go now it's nice to meet you" hyungwon said stand up and Wonho did ,too.

"I'm Wonho by the way"

"Alright wonho... I am hyungwon"

"How old are you?"

"17"

"I'm 19. Call me hyung"

"Okay..." hyungwon said and slowly walk away.

"See you around hyungwon"

"Bye hyung[waves hand]"

            Wonhoethelonelyass🤪
               Eww
               Don't you dare
to say it again
               Minhyuk i
          will tell heonnie
Bout it

Minmin🐶
NO!!! SORRY HYUNG
BUT SERIOUSLY PL-
EASE COME😭

               Wonhotheloneyass🤪
          Alright alright. I Will
          But change my
Contact name now!

Minmin🐶
OKAY HYUNG!

                    Precious hyung🙆🏿‍♀️
                    is she still there?

Minmin🐶
YES!!!

I sigh. This stress me out cause I have to face her annoy yell again.

SHIT-

I forgot to ask his number

——————————————

Messes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 4.3K 40
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
678K 16.3K 33
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...
278K 34.1K 26
This is the second part of Unwanted Wife of Mafia King. If you are new then please read the first part otherwise you will not understand this part at...
1.1M 10.5K 73
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍