crybaby

By thatgothwhore999

sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
epilogue

34

2.4K 40 45
By thatgothwhore999

gus kept begging to see my tattoo i got for him so i showed him it. he was so excited he called liza and told her all about it. she laughed at him and told me i was crazy. gus said "crazy in love" and i told him he was corny. we talked to liza for a while and she told gus to come home. he promised he would soon and then when we hung up he took a picture of our hands.

232,268 likes

lilpeep fuck this girl has my heart :')

3,379 comments
claud9 AHHHH!!!!!!
gbcgbcgbc sis is dumb dumb
gothboyclick sooooo???? y'all getting married when?????
ghostgirl666 bullshittttttt gus runnnn
tracyminajj lil bro in love an shit
smokeasac peep pussy whipped
view more comments...

"gus my boobs hurt." i whined.

"lemme suck on them and they'll feel better." he said. i gave him a death glare and he laughed at me.

"you're so cute when you're annoyed." he said and i rolled my eyes at him. i lied back on the bed and rubbed my belly. i tested my hand in a spot and i felt the baby kick.

"gus!" i yelled.

"he kicked." i said with tears in my eyes. gus ran in from the bathroom and climbed on the bed. he gently lifted my shirt up and placed his hand on my stomach. after a second he jerked away and then laughed.

"i think it's time to tell everyone." gus said. i nodded and he helped me up off the bed. he helped me to the livening room and then hollered for everyone.

"tracy get coldy on the phone and bex get wigs on the phone." peep ordered. i heard the facetime ring and they both picked up seconds apart.

"okay so gus and i have something to tell you guys." i said. i looked at gus and lifted the oversized sweatshirt over my head. i exposed my baby bump to everyone and everyone started yelling.

"holy shit." smoke said. he ran up and put his hand on my stomach and smiled real big at me.

"congrats gus." coldy yelled through the phone. all wiggy did was scream for like 5 minutes.

"do you guys know the gender?" smoke asked.

"its a boy." i said smiling down at my belly.

"he's gonna be a heartbreaker just like his daddy." i said and smoke laughed.

"i hope he isn't. he'll be in a world of hurt." gus said. i laughed at him.

"he kicked for the first time today." i said.

"hang on let me lay down." i said.

i lied on the couch and tracy, bex and smoke rushed over to feel my stomach. tracy has his hand on there for a few seconds and he pulled it away quick. i laughed at him. bexey went next and it took a minute for him to kick again. smokes hand sat there for a while and he looked at me sadly.

"maybe he's tired." i said. smoke rolled his eyes and sat at the end of the couch. coldy and wigs had to hang up but we all sat around and talked for a few minutes.

"okay so names?" tracy asked.

"i personally like dylan." smoke said.

"not happening." i said.

"well i think it should be jazz." tracy said.

"i like ryder!" bex said.

"finally someone with sense." i laughed, "i like ryder, lennox and hendrix."

"and i like gustav junior." gus said.

"gus no." i groaned.

we sat around for a while discussing names and where he was going. i knew these boys would protect my baby from any type of harm in the world. they were like my big brothers, minus bexey because that's weird. i knew my baby boy would never have to worry about anything.

"baby i'm hungry." i whispered to gus.

"go get ready and we'll go out." he kissed my cheek. i ran to our room and went to fit into one of my dresses and it wouldn't fit over me. i struggled for a few minutes but then gave up and fell to the floor.

"baby what's taking so long." gus said peeking in the room.

"my clothes don't fit." i cried.

"we can go shopping after we eat. her baby put on my hoodie and some leggings." gus said, handing me his hoodie out of the closet.

"i feel so fat." i cried.

"baby you're not fat, you're pregnant." he said. i ignored him and put clothes on then followed him downstairs.

"how many weeks are you?" dylan asked.

"13 or 14 weeks. right gus?"

"yea around that." he said with a smile.

"so like 3 and a half months?" he asked.

"yea pretty much." i said.

"gus can i talk to you for a second." dylan asked.

"we were just about to leave." gus said.

"just come by my room when you get home." dylan said.

gus and i went to a chinese buffet where we got ambushed by paparazzi when we left. we then got followed to the mall and while we were shopping. security ended up having to kick the paparazzi out of the shopping center but we still got bombarded by fans.

"oh my god! lil peep and dani! holy shit i'm going to actually pass out."

"oh em gee amanda that's them." a couple girls ran over to us excitedly and me and gus were super kind to them until i got slapped in the face.

"that's for layla bitch." one of the girls said then spit on me.

"you bitch." i yelled.

i grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to the floor. gus yelled at me but i ignored his shouts. i was ripped off the girl by the other and she shot a kick right towards my stomach but was stopped before it could make contact. gus had picked the girl up and held onto her.

"danielle i swear to god get up." he said. he was pissed so i got off the ground and the girls took off running. we got escorted out of the mall.

"are you fucking kidding me?" gus said as soon as we got in the car.

"are you kidding me?! do not yell at me." i said sternly.

"you can't be reckless like this anymore danielle." he yelled, "you're not some teenager who can just do whatever you want. you have a baby growing inside of you. our baby. fucking grow up."

"grow up? fucking please. i'm more fucking grown up than you. that bitch spit on me. i know how to fucking handle myself." i wasn't backing down.

"you may know how to 'handle yourself' but that's not the fucking point. you're pregnant! like jesus fucking christ. get some common fucking sense." his words smacked me in the face.

"fuck you!" i yelled. my argument was weak and i knew he was right but my ego was too big to admit it. this was our worst fight in a while and i was shaking out of anger. we both were beyond pissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 802 54
TW: Sexual Content Strong language Drug use Depression Self harm Violence This is a ff about lil peep and a girl. I'm not good at writing description...
126K 2.6K 50
"That's my girl, no matter who she say she fuckin, she's always gonna be my girl." #1 in gustav #1 in gothboiclique
205K 8.3K 34
ʜᴇ's sᴏ ꜰᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪʟ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.. 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙩💕
9K 238 24
-"you don't wanna die with a guy like me"