《 letters to a runner ~ greec...

By nhcownmyheart

dear reece, you've run away. everyone is losing hope, but i'm going to stay here until the end. i promise. (w... More

day 1
"my boyfriend has run away"
day 2
"galaxy of moons"
day 3
"how was your weekend?"
day 4
"Romeo and Julietting"
day 5
"have hope"
day 6
"Brighton"
day 7
day 8
"i've lost hope"
day 9
"the funeral"
"i love you."
epilogue

"vanished into thin air"

185 17 11
By nhcownmyheart

"George? George, wake up." I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder, but I don't take much notice of it. I groan, rolling over to try and remove the prying hands on my arm.

"George, baby, wake up." Suddenly, I recognise his voice. My eyes snap open, and I turn around hastily, coming face to face with a grinning Reece. I gasp loudly, covering my mouth in shock as I take in his appearance.

"R-Reece, you came back!" I sob, wrapping my arms around his neck. He feels cold against my touch, but he hugs back.

"Of course I did." He whispers into my hair.

"I've missed you. So so much." I breathe out. He sighs, hugging me tighter.

"Have you told anyone else yet?" I ask, pulling away to look his face. His face is a little blurry, presumably from the tears blocking my eye sight.

"Tell anyone? Why would I do that?" He asks, making my eyebrows furrow.

"Well... well, because everyone is worried about you Reece. You've been gone for like a week, we didn't even know if you were alive! They deserve to know." My voice breaks as I look at Reece in confusion, not understanding his question in the slightest.

"George... I didn't come back for that. In fact, I'm leaving in a few minutes." Reece words cause my eyes to widen and my mouth to fall ajar once again.

"W-What?" He doesn't repeat what he said, knowing that I had heard him perfectly well. "Then, why did you bother coming back at all?" I continue.

"I came to ask you if you want to come with me." He says with a quiet voice. I look at him in shock, my eyes widening.

"What? No, of course I don't." I say, shocked that he'd even think that. Reece stays silent for a few seconds before standing up slowly and beginning to walk towards the window.

"I'm sorry you think like that." He says quietly. I jump up and follow him to the window.

"Wait, but, you can't just leave!" I exclaim, tears already making themselves down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, George, but I can't stay. I love you." He says finally, before jumping out of the window. I scream out a sob, going to the window, but when I get there, there no sign of Reece anywhere; it was as though he had vanished into thin air. The tears roll down my cheeks rapidly as I crumble onto the ground.

I wake with a start, sweat soaking my body and tears wetting my cheeks. I look around at my empty room, and then at my closed window.

It was just a dream.

(Hey, I'm gonna publish a new Greece book soon that gonna be funnier, happier and greecier (?lol) than this one, I just need to figure out a name for it lmao. Thanks for all the love, you guys are amazing xxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.1K 24
Mikha found out one of her closest friend is pregnant and that girl is Aiah, the girl that she likes
197K 6.6K 45
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 71K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4M 63.3K 111
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC