Misfits (a crossover AU thing)

By whitewolf49

*this takes place in a separate universe to the rest of my fan-fic crossover series. Refer to my Fiction and... More

Author's Note
Social Class
How they formed: The orphan and his watchdog
How they formed: A scholar to the world
How they formed: a fighter out to prove herself
The average time
Mystic Tailsman
A truth, a lie, and the new guy
Dragon wrestling
Job opening
Errands
New Additions

Music to thy ears

23 3 0
By whitewolf49

The Scavengers were out by the Ravager Gather area to sort out their options for applications when somewhere else in the area someone was starting to yell. Apparently some Crocodile from Chima was yelling at some girl for supposedly staring up his "crocodile gal" so to speak. Some other reptilian looking people just watched and shook their heads, probably wishing the argument be done already. The girl the Crocodile was yelling seemed a little... strange.

Her hair was a mix between pastel green and magenta, and the strands ended in multi-shaded feathers. She had large eyes with golden yellow pupils, and little fangs sticking out of her mouth. She had a sort of "little red riding hood" look to her: with a brown hood(currently down) and a forest green shirt. She also had a bit of fabric that was tied around her waist, semi hiding her exposed waistline. She also seemed to have purple claws, and a tan. Oh, and roller skates to from the looks of them. The wheels seemed awfully thin though, but hey, everyone to their preferences. She also seemed straight up clueless as to what the crocodile was saying to her, like she didn't have much of a care for it. The "happy-go-lucky" type Joseph figured.

The crocodile eventually got so mad that he actually tried jumping the girl as she was about to roll off someplace, but that resulted in the crocodile getting his hide handed to him as the girl managed to wrestle him into submission. Still with the happy-go-lucky look on her face. The other reptilian creatures either shook their heads or laughed at their comrade for his fail. One of them in particular laughed quite loudly, absolutely enjoying the "dinner and show" he saw. Joseph figured he was the type. A large crocodile-like creature with a small crown and a red robe like royalty, yet with long pointed teeth sticking out and somewhat bloodshot eyes that made him seem like a madman. Joseph caught that crocodile's name to be "King K. Rool", and that apparently the whole reptilian gathering here was actually a Ravager group who called themselves the Naga's Mercenaries. The girl their Chima crocodile friend was yelling at just petted his head, literally thanking him for "allowing her to perform the 'Wrestling of the Crocodile Tamer'," and went off on her roller skates. She happened to be going in Joseph's direction, so he decided to say hey and all. When Joseph caught her attention, she had to grab a chair to stop herself from rolling off.

Joseph: Hey, are you alright after that?
???: Hm? Oh! Oh sure! I've wrestled with larger things then him.
Sheik: Really? Where'd you learn such skills as those?
???: Oh that! Well, I've been all over where I come from! I know a thing or two from those places. I happen to be exploring this place "for a spell" as you say. 😊
Joseph: Where are you from originally?
???: Oh... no where in particular...😞... Say, is there somewhere 'round here where I could eat? I'm kinda getting hungry.
Joseph: Um, there's an eatery right in there miss.
???: What luck! Be right back boys!

As this strange girl rolled off, Joseph had a heck of a time trying to keep Sheik from attacking the girl for calling Sheik a "boy". This wasn't the first time someone thought Sheik was a male, and unfortunately Sheik was real "trigger prone", as Jeff called it, about it. Joseph managed to calm her down before the girl came back with a bowl of food. Sheik seemed to refuse to talk to the girl after what happened.

???: I'm back! And hey, name's Revengeance! Forgot to say something about it earlier.
Joseph: "Re-vengeance"? That's a little strange, ain't it?
Revengeance: Meh. Not where I come from. And anyway, the tribe I grew up with named me that. I guess I'm what you call an... erm... an orphan. That's right. I think.(?)
Joseph: Really? So am I.
Revengeance: Yeah? What do you say?... Twin-is?😊
Sheik: Something like that...😡
Harpus: Yo guys! Have I got news for ya!

Harpus suddenly came run- I mean, flying up to Joseph, obviously excited about something. Where's she been, you ask? About the town, if you will. Joseph let her go off on her own while he and/or Sheik were at the Ravager Gather area for applications. Harpus didn't pay Revengeance no mind at the moment; she was too excited to.

Harpus: Joe, you're gonna love what I found out!
Revengeance: *gasp* Oh such pretty feathers! Wow! Yeah, you're my type!😍
Harpus: Um... thanks? Joe, who dis?
Joseph: Oh, (chuckles) this is Revengeance. We just met her little bit ago. What were you saying now Harpus?
Harpus: Apparently there's some kind of outdoor concert goin' on outside town tomorrow night.
Sheik: And...?
Harpus: And it's being sung by the youngest singer in the world, that's all.😆
Joseph: The youngest- Wait, you don't mean Shadow and Metal, do you?
Harpus: Da same!
Sheik: Pray tell who those are to me please?
Joseph: They're an up and coming singing couple. I haven't seen them or anything, but I hear they're really good. Metal's supposed to be a robot, kinda like Zero, and Shadow is apparently a girl who "only looks 9". She still admits she's younger then most other singers though, so they call her the youngest singer in the world to show it.
Revengeance: Hm. Too young for me *foreign word*. I like those more, umm... closer to my age~.😜
Sheik: (mumbling) For the love of Din. Can this girl get any worse?
Joseph: *sigh* Ok Harpus, you obviously want to go this outside concert of theirs. How much are the tickets?
Harpus: That's the thing Joe! Shadow's holding the concert as a charity drive of sorts. No tickets, no formal dresses necessary, just bring something for the charity! Anyone's welcome!
Sheik: What's the charity for?
Harpus: Oh, uh... what was it what was it- Ah, it was for little kids in the streets! I should have been able to remember that better.

Joseph thought about what Harpus said. He thought of little Six, the little girl he had met a few weeks ago in his home town. She was living on the streets, on the run. And she had mentioned there were other runaways with her somewhere.
Harpus: What do ya say Joe? I thought we could all go to it. Please? Joe?
Joseph: Oh. (Shakes head) Sorry. Alright, if it's for a cause I guess we could go. Sheik?
Sheik: I'm up for it, but I don't trust leaving Jeff in the wagon by himself.
Joseph: It's an outdoor concert. We'll bring the wagon and the "watchdog" with us.
Revengeance: "Watchdog"?
Joseph: Oh Jeff isn't an actual dog Revengeance. We just call him that since he's so good at watching the wagon for us.
Revengeance: Oh... Wait, how many of you are there in this little group of yours?
Joseph: Minus Jeff, you're looking at it. Why?
Revengeance: I'm confused. Shiki-
Sheik: It's pronounced Sheik. Sheik.
Revengeance: Oh *giggles* sorry. Sheik just said that this Jeff guy wasn't to be trusted to be left at your wagon. Why are all you here now when-
Joseph: Sheik meant that we don't like leaving Jeff alone at night.
Revengeance: Is he sacred of the dark?
Harpus: Naw. He just tends to have... "urges", should we put it.
Joseph: It's a little complicated Revengeance. Besides, the three of us are going, we might as well take him with us.
Harpus: Whether he likes it or not. Hehe!
Sheik: Ain't that the eye of the truth? 😒
Revengeance: (?)... Sheik, you say many strange things. What do they mean? I'm curious.
Sheik: It's a Hylian saying. It's easier for you to understand if you visit Hyrule and look into our history.
Revengeance: Oh. Maybe I will! Hey, would you mind if I came? I'm a music liker. I'd like to come, but I'm not sure what to get for this good charity thing?
Harpus: Ah, no sweat gurl! You and me can hit the town and pick out some things! You two want to come with?
Joseph: Well, I'm still looking through the available applications Harpus.
Sheik: And someone's got to tell Jeff our plans for the evening.
Harpus: Suit ya-selfs. Need anything while we're out?
Joseph: Just don't spend all your allowance Harpus. Have a blast.
Revengeance: Oh I know I will😜. See you later boys!
Sheik: I'm not a- Oh forget it!😡

Sheik hated the fact that she was being judged to be a male by her looks, but at least not everyone she met was thinking that. Plus, considering Revengeance's sudden interest in Harpus, Sheik was spared of Revengeance's... quirky nature. 

Jeff was alright with going along with the others to this concert thing, but don't expect him to be into it. He preferred to stay in the wagon. Other then the obvious reason of him being wanted, he somehow heard through the grapevine that it'd be a bit chilly tonight, and he hated the cold. Not that he didn't like music or anything- he liked it as much as anyone else- he just didn't like being someplace where someone could see him. Plus he heard somewhere else that this "Shadow and Metal" were known for having crows trained to fly in tune with the songs they sang, and he wasn't a huge fan of birds. No offense to Harpus meant or anything of course. And anyway, he could hear the music just fine from the wagon thank you.

After having to find Revengeance- who they found "hugging" a tree because apparently she's a nature lover or something- they got some things together for the charity this concert thing was for and went to where it was. Just outside town, there was the stage, which was basically a large clean cut tree trunk, and the area around was lit up by hanging lanturns. There were already some of the Shadow's crows and ravens flying about the area, probably for show. There were a fair amount of people already here, so Joseph figured they'd better go ahead and pick out a free spot while one of them deposited their donations.

Revengeance: *giggles* This looks so nice! Um, I am concerned about how they got a tree stump for a stage so close to the woods though.😯
Joseph: That's been there Reva. When the town started a while back, I hear the stump was already there. They only cut it clean to make it into a stage about a decade or so ago. I guess you could say that a nature lover didn't want them to uproot the whole thing.
Revengeance: Oh ok! That makes me feel better! And it's nice to see you at last Jeff!
Jeff: Sshhhh!! *quietly* Nobody's supposed to know I'm here you tree kisser! Jesus it's cold!
Joseph: It's not that cold Jeff. A bit nippy I guess, but not too cold.
Jeff: *quietly* You're not the one with severe burns here Joe! *shivers* A-anymore blankets in here?
Joseph: You've got all the blankets we have Jeff.
Revengeance: I can snuggle with you to help you get warmer Jeff!😊
Jeff: *shivers* N-n-n-n-no! N-no, Reva. P-please...
Revengeance: (shrugs) Suit yourself Jeff.

Joseph laughed to himself a little. Revengeance was alright. Innocent and strange, but alright.

The concert couldn't have been better! The Shadow was a young looking as she was said to have been, and Metal... about as good as a robot could look I suppose. He looked like a robotic blue... what animal was he again? Um... a... a... A hedgehog! That's it! A blue robot hedgehog! Shadow says she found him that way, and she likes it. And their songs were beautiful. How about some favorites, hm?

*sniff* I get so attached.

Oh! (Clears throat) W-where was I- Ah! Right!

The concert a smash, the donations better then expected, Shadow was thrilled in that much. After the concert, her and Metal were working out their schedule for the next week or so when Metal noticed Shadow looking low. He tilted his head in curiosity. Even her crows seemed worried.

Metal: Is something wrong?
Shadow: Hm? Oh, nothing Metal Sonic.
Metal Sonic: Nothing? Shadow Six, be truthful to me please.
Shadow Six: ...
Metal Sonic: Six. It's Six, isn't it?
Shadow Six: Well, since when it isn't? It worries me that we haven't found her yet is all. You'd think my looking like her would be enough to get people talking.
Metal Sonic: ....No, I don't think that.
Shadow Six: *chuckles* It's a saying Metal. *sigh* I'll be honest, I believe we're closer to finding her, my original... God she must be so scared right now...
Metal Sonic: If this Maw establishment is as heinous as you say it is, then let's be thankful she managed to escape. We can be thankful she doesn't have to be scared of the horror there now.
Shadow Six: Right... right. I don't think I'd be this far if you weren't with me, you know that right?
Metal Sonic: After the eight times you have told me that, yes. And I suppose you wish me to repeat my statement of "and I am grateful to you for you taking me away from Robotnik"?
Shadow Six: *chuckles* And you don't need to thank me Metal.
Metal Sonic: If you are planning on doing that thing you are always doing I request that you-

Shadow Six leaned in and planted a kiss where Metal Sonic would've had a mouth, and sparks immediately started flying from Metal Sonic's head. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, and when Shadow Six let go the sparks stopped and she giggled.

Metal Sonic: -don't...
Shadow Six: *giggles* Aw come on, you like it.

---

Sorry if the chapter seems to be cut short, but I was in a hurry.

And so sorry this took so long to publish! It took longer then planned!

Revengeance is a personal OC of mine. There's a picture and some information on her in my artbook. Shadow Six is technically an OC too, I guess, and she's in my artbook too. And most of you probably know Metal Sonic.

I do want to say that I want to focus on some of my books (especially this one) and take a break from my Skylanders fan-fic, ok?

Anyway, guess that's it. Cheers!🐉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.3K 59
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
658K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
26K 48 5
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
82.6K 3.5K 80
❤️