Quick Transmigration Cannon F...

By Eima_bears

Ning Shu had dropped dead. But in a burst of good fortune she became a task-taker in charge of counterattacki... More

Prologue
Prologue
Arc 1 :Ace Academy
Ace Academy Chapter 1
Chapter 2 :Transferred to the Wrong World
Chapter 3 : The School Doctor
Chapter 4 : Throwing Stones
Chapter 5 ; Prince Leng
Chapter 6 : Pink Skeleton
Chapter 7:Purpose of Leng Ao's Existence
Chapter 8 : Father Lin
Chapter 9:Kicked Out
Chapter 10 : Hidden Task Triggered
Chapter 11 :You're Just an Orphan
Chapter 12: If She Could Cultivate...
Chapter 13: Attract Bullets Even When Laying in a Trench
Chapter 14 :Obtained the Heart of the Beauty
Chapter 15:Threat
Chapter 16:I'm Just Too Nice
Chapter 17:Effects of Taekwando Practice
Chapter 18:Strange Scene
Chapter 19:An Amazing Secret
Chapter20: The School Doctor!?
Chapter 21:Thank You for Yesterday
Chapter22:Next Time...
Chapter 23:Look at Me, Aren't I Pitiful?
Chapter 24:I'll Look For You Tonight
Chapter 25:Mutual Benefits
Chapter 26:Shooting Range
Chapter 27:Shooting Practice Life
Chapter 28:The Sad Fate of Cannon Fodder
Chapter 29:Chuuni
Chapter 30:d.a.m.ned Narcissist
Chapter 31:Superpowers Discussion
Chapter32 :Dog Eat Dog
Chapter 33:I'm Just Too Nice
Chapter 34: Five Rings Skill
Chapter 35 : More Shooting Practice
Chapter 36:Heavy Taste
Chapter 36 :When Facing a Bomb...
Chapter 37:Pig Teammate
Chapter 38:Reappearance of Something Familiar
Chapter 39: Aren't I the One?
Chapter 40:Genius of All Trades
Chapter 41 Having Shown Their True Selves
Chapter 42Honor the Little White Flower
Chapter 43:Poor Three-Legged Desk
Chapter 44Stand the Desk Up for Me
Chapter 45:Mutual Affection
Chapter 46Stirred Up Fool
Chapter 47:Storage Room Incident
Chapter 48:3p Ah
Chapter 49:Old Men Have Good a.s.sets
Chapter 50:Truly a Beautiful Picture
CHAPTER 51;Main Profession
Chapter 53:Hug the Thigh More
Chapter 54: Taking Into Consideration...
Chapter 55:First Task Complete
Chapter 56
Lin Jiajia's After Story (1)
ARC 2
2 ;Princess Jiahui
3
4 An Iceberg of an Imperial Older Brother
Lin Jiajia's After Story (2)
5 Silent Confrontation with a Lounging Tiger
6 Miao Qing
7 An Unexpected Effect
New Year
8 :Big Boss's Younger Sister
9 : n.o.ble Consort Du and the Empress
10 : Leave the Imperial Palace?
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Not Chapter
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 END ARC 2
Arc 3
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
End Arc 3
Arc 4
2
3
4

CHAPTER 52:Genes that Obstruct the Development of the Human Race

5.5K 190 13
By Eima_bears

"Uncle, you can't dissect me ah." Ning Shu looked towards the school doctor with glimmering tears in her eyes.

The school doctor uncle used medical scissors to swiftly cut off Ling Xue's clothes. Was he about to operate on Ling Xue?

It was very beautiful. Even Ning Shu, this woman, felt tempted by this scene. Could the school doctor uncle really bear to cut open such a beautiful girl?

The school doctor uncle's hand didn't even pause when he heard what Ning Shu said. He didn't seem to have any feelings towards the body on the operation table either.

He simply glanced at Ning Shu with disdain and said, "You? You're not even worthy to be touched by my scissors. Your genes are genes that obstruct the development of the human race. The most direct way to observe that is by your face. You're so ugly, your genes definitely aren't any better."

Ning Shu: Wasn't this just a roundabout way to ridicule her for being ugly?

Ling Xue's long eyelashes fluttered. She seemed about to wake up. The school doctor uncle sat down next to the operating table to wait for her to wake up.

When Ling Xue woke up, she was immediately blinded by the cold, eye-piercing light above her. Her eyes only adjusted after a while.

What was this place? Ling Xue tried to move her hands but found that she couldn't. She had been shackled to an operating table. She tried to struggle free but found that there was no strength in her body. She tried to revolve the spiritual energy in her dantian in order to struggle free from these inch-thick iron cuffs.

"You're awake." The school doctor uncle looked at Ling Xue.

Ling Xue was startled by this sudden sound. She looked towards the school doctor. He was wearing a large white coat that make him look very tall and slender.

"Hurry up and let me go, otherwise I swear I'll make you die painfully!" shouted Ling Xue. However, her shout didn't sound imposing at all. On the contrary, it sounded tender and weak, and extremely charming.

Ning Shu watched from the side. As she looked at this scene and took in this voice, she felt that if she was a man, she probably would've already let her go. This Ling Xue truly was beautiful. Indeed, in comparison with Ling Xue, this body couldn't count as pretty.

Ning Shu glanced at the school doctor uncle who was adjusting his gla.s.ses and asked cautiously, "Uncle, should I head out first?"

When Ling Xue saw Ning Shu, she became even more stirred up and glared at her with fierce hatred in her eyes. When Ning Shu saw Ling Xue's gaze, all she could respond with was 'ha. ha. da.' It was clearly the school doctor uncle that had kidnapped her, why was she looking at her with such a malicious glare?

>There's no particular meaning to ha ha da, it's just a sarcastic way of representing a laugh.

She was so tolerant towards men but so harsh towards women. Why did Ling Xue hate her so much? There was no point.

The school doctor uncle put down the scissors, then picked up a scalpel. The scalpel flashed coldly beneath the lights of the operating table.

Ling Xue had a bad feeling. She tried her best to struggle free from the cuffs but couldn't. She couldn't get out of them even with the help of spiritual energy. All she could do was concentrate the spiritual energy and start cutting away at the cuffs bit by bit.

Ning Shu felt that she shouldn't stay here any longer. It was probably best if she didn't stay for the following events.

Ling Xue couldn't help but feel terrified when she saw the blade approach.

Fear emerged in her eyes and her gaze blurred with tears. From the looks of it, she was trying to implore the school doctor uncle to change his mind.

Ning Shu gulped. The scene was truly so beautiful that even she was tempted to reach over and touch. She shook her head. What was she thinking? Ling Xue's charm was seriously too strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.3K 108
[LONG CHAPTERS] = Mika, an ordinary young man with a passion for anime, suddenly finds himself transmigrated into the fantastical world of Danmachi...
57.3K 3.7K 48
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
145K 13.6K 59
Nandini Verma was 18 when she penned her first story, a tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge. It was a masterpiece, poised for publication. But on...
20.5K 1.9K 43
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...