The Grey Area

By ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

Kyra can not feel, she is numb to all emotions. She feels so trapped and she feels like she isn't able to lov... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

2

1.5K 60 53
By ImAwkwardAsAllHeck

  "KYRA! WAKE UP!" My mother screams.

I slowly get up and get ready for school. As I'm brushing my teeth I hear loud ass music playing and getting closer to my house. Immediately I know it's Ski and roll my eyes. He's always blasting music and I'm more of a quiet person so this always annoys me but I never say anything.

I get a text from Ski saying that he's here as if I don't already know.

I grab my stuff and get into the car.

"Kyra I got someone you gotta meet," Ski says.

"Who?" I ask.

"My friend, X," he says.

X? Is he tryna be mysterious and shit?

We arrive at school pretty quickly because it's literally 2 minutes away from my house.

Immediately Ski is almost running out the damn car and dapping somebody up.

"Ay, this is X, X this is Kyra," Ski introduces us.

"What's your actual name?" I ask not wanting to call him X.

"Unimportant, you can call me X," he says rudely.

"Well you not no chromosome so I'm not calling you X, so what's your actual name?" I ask with an attitude.

"Guess, and stop getting an attitude or imma have to fix it," he says cockily.

"Damn, y'all known each other for 2 goddamn seconds and y'all already acting so damn rude, can't take y'alls asses no where," Ski says mumbling the last part.

"Imma just call you Xavier," I say giving up.

"That ain't my goddamn name, do I look like an Xavier?" He asks acting offended.

"Nah, but your dumbass won't tell me your name so from now on you're gonna have to deal with it," I say shrugging with a smirk on my face.

  "Ooh, Kyra flirting," Ski says.

  I glare at him.

  "Me and you both know I don't flirt. Plus do that shit sound like flirting, you gotta be a real mean ass to flirt like that, then again now that I think about it I'm mean as fuck so that's probably how I would flirt," I say and laugh.

   We walk in the building and my class in the first one on the right so I'm already turning the corner.

  I realize Xavier is still following me and turn around.

  "What?" I ask rolling my eyes.

  "Ski said to follow you, we got the same class," he says.

  "You got art?" I ask.

  He nods and I roll my eyes and start walking again. I walk into the classroom and sit in my seat. Xavier sits next to me and I just put my feet on his lap and start texting.

  He pushes my feet off him making me glare up at him and put my feet on him again. He pushes my feet off and I put them back on his lap again.

  "Stop," He says.

  "Tell me your name," I say.

  "No," he refuses.

   "Then I guess you're now my personal foot rest," I say shrugging.

   He just sighs and pulls out a note book and starts writing in it.

  He rips out a page and gives it to me.

  "What? You tryna give me a write up?" I laugh making him roll his eyes.

   "Read it dumbass," he says.

   "Stop acting like this or imma fuck the attitude out you," reads the note.

  "What attitude? I wouldn't have a damn attitude if you weren't tryna act all mysterious Mr. X Y Chromosome," I say rolling my eyes at him.

He takes the note back and writes something else.

   Baby girl I don't play this shit, and let me tell you when I say imma fuck the attitude out you it's not no threat, it's a promise

  I read the paper and he looks at me with a smirk on his face. Just then the teacher walks out, she was the reason he was passing notes and not saying shit out loud. I realize I now have a chance to mess with him because the class room's now empty.

  I smirk before removing my feet off of his lap. I then get up and stand in front of him. He looks up at me with a confused face before I sit on his lap straddling him. I start to kiss him gently and he gets surprised at first but then he starts to kiss back. I deepen the kiss and he starts moving his hands and grabs my waist and kisses me hungrily. I start to move back and forth on him and by now I know he's hard.

  I smirk knowing I got the reaction I wanted and suddenly get off him. He groans at the loss of my presence and just looks at me with a confused face.

  "What did you do that for?" He asks.

  "Cause you have an attitude and you won't tell me your name so you needed to learn a lesson," I say smirking.

  "If I tell you my name will you fix it?" He asks looking down at his "problem".

"Yes," I lie, a bitch got more self respect than that, I ain't gonna fuck someone I barely know...or would I?

  "Jahseh, Jahseh Onfroy," He says.

  "Cool," I say and sit back down in my seat.

   "C'mon, you gonna fix this," he says referring to his "problem."

  He grabs my arm while getting up and tries to take me with him.

  "Nope," I say crossing my arms.

   "Nah you said you was gonna help me if I told you my name, I held up with my part," he says.

"Don't care," I say shrugging.

  People start walking into class and Jahseh sits down so no one can see his "problem."

  He gets up again standing behind me and bends down to my ear.

  "Just means imma fuck you ten times harder when I finally get you," he whispers in my ear making shivers run down my spine.

  Well then...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.1K 19
Synthia meets Jahseh after she moves to South Florida in high school. She produces and makes music and he's a fan of hers and he's trying to become h...
485K 18.7K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
99.2K 3.3K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.
12.4K 383 47
Charisma Solace. The girl that moved to Florida and has been in love with Jahseh since she was a kid. Watch this couple go through ups and downs th...