The Other Mikaelson [REWRITTE...

By selmgomez99

My name is Selena Mikaelson, the youngest of The Originals. I am a hybrid between vampire and witch, one of a... More

I. Back To Home
III. Blood Connection
IV. Trip To Threat
V. Finding You
VI. Old Strangers
VII. Dances To Hell
VIII. What's New

II. Mikaelson's Ball

4.4K 76 2
By selmgomez99

"When you call me to meet, I expected to do something funny." Damon tells, while we walk into dress store.

"Like day drinking?" I say pulling out a bottle of bourbon, while looking the clothes.

"Now we talking." He smirks at me and takes it form my hand to sip. "It's more bearable this way." He turns to me "So, tell me, Selly. Since you're a Mikaelson, thank you for telling me, by the way-"

"You didn't ask me." I interrupt him.

"-why don't you just get something from your brother's creepy trophy case and spare me from the miserable?"

"I like to torture you." I smirk at him. "Besides Nik keeps them as some treasure and you actually owe me since you won't attend the ball."

"I wish I could, Selly, but I don't want to." He smirks at me and I give him an annoyed look "Try this." He hands me a dress. "You will look like British heiress." I take it and go to the fitting room to try it on.

"AAAAA!" I scream and Damon rushes to me, opening the door. "I AM SO FUCKING GORGEOUS!" He goes back to his seat little annoyed. "Am I not?" I ask turning around.

"Yes, you're a princess. Can we go now?" He asks rolling eyes, but I ignore him.

"You worried about me." I state through laugh. It's so cute!

"No, I just thought something bad happened to you and wanted to help you and make sure you're alright." I hug him.

"I care about you, too, buddy." He smiles and returns the hug.

"Now can we please go before they think I am gay?"

"Ah! You aren't?" I pretend to be shocked to tease him and he pushes my face away while laughing.

After I took the dress and went to do my hair and make up, I go back to my house. All my family are standing on the staircase and Elijah is talking.

"My family and I were traveling all around the world, but Mystic Falls is...."

All the eyes are on me, because everybody apparently notice when someone is late. I mouth sorry and Elijah continues to talk, while I walk next to Kol.

"You for sure know how to get the attention, Sel." He teases me whispering.

"As always." I smirk. "So, what did I miss?"

"Just 36 minutes from the endless speech of Elijah. I can't believe I miss the coffin.."

"...You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this-" oh, no, Elijah will talk for 200 years, if I don't stop him.

"It's tradition to dance waltz!" I interrupt him and he just gives me a look, while Kol and Nik thank me. "So go find partners and let's have some fun finally!"

All the guests go to the ballroom. I walk down the staircase to see a man with a dark blonde hair with a hand rised to me.

"May I have this honor?" He asks me and I take his hand with a smile.

"And to who I gave this honor?" I ask while we start dancing. He looks kind of familiar, but I don't know from where..

"You may be heard of me since you know my brother - dark hair, shining blue eyes, stupid comments.."

"Stefan Salvatore." I say in realization. "Why you here? To see who's your brother playing with?" I smirk and he laughs.

"Not only. But I wouldn't say I am pleased with his choice." I rise my eyebrows. "I expected someone, you know, less Mikaelson."

"And I expected a good dance partner, but we both are disappointed." He pulls me closer and stare into my eyes. I get scared a little.

"I am serious, stay away from my brother." He whispers me. "I won't let you and your family ruin my life again, Selena." He looks at me threatening. I try to stay still and smile.

"You don't need our help for that, Stefy." I whisper into his right ear. I twirl and face Damon. I can't believe.

"I thought you aren't coming." I state.

"Well, changed my plans." He smirks and I look around to see why. There, I see her, a brunette I know, dancing with Stefan.

"Katerina?"

"Where?" Damon asks and I show him the girl. "Oh, no, that's her better, hotter and more lovable doppelganger, Elena. THE girl." He whispers.

"Ooh." I realize and he nods "And Stefan is okay you to be close to her?" Seriously the love of his life can, but me no? How stupid Stefan is?!

"What is that question?"

"Nothing." I decide to not tell me what his brother told me. I don't want to make him angry at him and I won't listen to Stefan anyway, so it's not that important. "Who's the Barbie with my brother?" I change the subject.

"Oh, that's Caroline Forbes. You didn't hear it from me but Klaus has a thing for her." Yeah, I haven't seen this kind of smile on Nik from centuries. He definitely has feelings. But what about her?

My attention passes on my phone when I hear a notification. I pull it out to see.

"You know it's not decent to look your Instagram when you dance with sexy man, right?" Damon asks.

"I will have that in mind when I'm with one." I smirk at him. "It's not Instagram, it's text from Elijah."

"That's even more offensive!" I ignore him and open the text.

I think you may be right, Selena. I just understood that our mother requested to see Elena Gilbert and we know doppelganger's blood is a strong source of power. She is up to something.

So that's why they came here, to see the evil witch and help her with something. Does that mean Damon knows anything, too?

"Everything alright, Selly?" He asks trying to peek at my phone, but I turn it down.

"Yes." I pretend "Elijah just gave me a little speech how inappropriate was to late as one of the hosts of the ball." Damon nods in understand and the music stops. We bow at each other. "I thought it will never end."

"Me too. Wanna go for a drink?"

"You go, I need to go to my room. I'll be right back." I say.

I walk upstairs. In the foyer I see Elijah who walks Elena to Maleficent's room. I go to him.

"Did you find anything?" I ask him.

"No, but I will." We stand still and quiet to hear them, but we can't. "She did a magic to no overhear them." I try to make a spell to undo her magic, but can't.

"Ugh, she locked it! Stupid smart witch!"

"Don't worry, Elena Gilbert promised me to tell me what mother told her."

"And you trust her?" I say trough laugh.

"That's all I have, dear sister." He answers worried and I nod.

"Well, I trust you. So whatever you choose and need, I will be with you." He kisses my forehead.

"I am so glad you are here." I smile "Now go get some fun and leave me deal with this." I nod and hug him. If there's someone who will do everything to protect us, it's him.

I walk into my room to take a breath from all the fun... I start pulling off my earnings when I hear steps and turn around.

"Damon?" I ask and everything goes dark...

After around an hour, I wake up on my bed. I hear scream. It's Matt's! I rush outside to see Kol breaking the bartender's hand.

"Motus!" I separate them and go to Matt "Are you okay?"

"I will be fine. Thank you, Selena." He gives me a smile and I propose to walk him to his truck. On the way I stop, removing the covering hair from my ears. It's Kol and Damon. "What?"

"Can you take it by yourself from here? I need to take care of two idiots." Matt nods and hugs me goodbye. I go back to see Kol with hand into Damon's chest. I rush to my brother and snap his neck.

"What the bloody hell happened?" I ask and just then Elena and Stefan come in, looking surprised.

"Apparently, I care too much. Thank God I fix this problem." He says looking at Elena and leave. I rush angry at Elena.

"So you are the reason. Listen me carefully, little miss whor-" Stefan goes in front of her and I roll eyes annoyed.

"She didn't do anything, Selena. Leave her alone!"

"She never do anything, but, from what I heard, everything happens because of her. Oh, the precious, innocent Elena... Tell me, how does it feel knowing that your loved ones are always the victims of your choices?" Elena's eyes goes wet "Stefy rub her tears, she can't do it alone. Like everything." I smirk. Angry Stefan try to get to me. But I make him fall on his knees, holding his head in pain with a spell. I stop it "Because of Damon, I will let you two alive. Take Slutlena, Stefy, and get the hell out of here." Stefan do as I say.

I take Kol and put him in his bed. I fix his pillow and cover him with a blanket. I walk downstairs and pour some wine to drink. It was a long night.

"Isn't it little late?" Nik says coming to me.

"I would've ask you the same thing. Where have you been?" Nik smiles pulling a glass for himself, too.

"I had a delivery to make."

"Let me guess. To Barbie's house?" I ask, taking a sip.

"You know me well, little sister." He clink my glass with his.

"You like her a lot, don't you?" He blushes a little. "She is your type."

"I don't have a type."

"Whatever you say... And you two look cute together." I say and kiss his cheek. Nik looks down smiling. Oh, he's so sweet. I am so happy to see him like that.

"It doesn't matter." Muh-huh, sure.. "Where are our other siblings?" He changes the subject.

"Well, Rebekah went to see Matt... Kol's neck is broken, so he is sleeping... Elijah is here somewhere, probably washing his suit for tomorrow... Finn and Esther.. I don't actually care." I gulp down my glass. "I am gonna go to sleep, Nik. Glad this day is finally over."

"Yeah, too many adventures happened to you at this ball..."

"To which I came because of you and didn't see you all night. You have a lucky you had a good reason for it." I point my finger at him and he laughs.He hugs me from one side and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight, Selena."

"Goodnight, brother."

And I go to my room. I change into my pajamas, turn off the lights and lay down on my bed. A dark figure appears in front of my door. I stare at it unblinking.

"It's impossible! You can't be here..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
351K 7.1K 64
We all know that the Mikaelson have lived for 1000 years they've left broken and damaged people all over the world but what one original didn't know...
321K 5.3K 15
Hayley and Klaus had two daughter Hope Andrea Mikelson and Nora Sage Cami Mikelson. But they only wanted one daughter so once she turned one they com...
118K 3.6K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...