POISON IVY

By zizzy_omah

She is poisonous. She is fearless. She has two lives. Ivy was an Angel before she changed to the opposite. No... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER ONE

10 1 0
By zizzy_omah

IVY'S POV

Five years later...

"Ivy!!!" Lisa squeals causing eye rolls from me. Gosh she's so loud! Well this me is too.

Lisa is the daughter of Mr. Peter, the bastard who killed my family. Yes, I investigated him and he's a billionaire. But part of that billions belong to my father. He stole from him! Worse is he was my father's right hand man, he wanted more so he killed his master. He killed my family because he doesn't want anyone inheriting dad's wealth.

Well he's wrong cause I'm alive and I'll love to see him die. I'll love to put five bullets on his head to avenge my five family members including my brother in mummy's womb.

Mr. Peter has three sons and two daughters. Lisa is his first daughter, Ann last daughter, Michael his first son, Raymond second son and Richard was his last son. Yea Richard is dead. The father-like bastard literally thinks he can take advantage of me. He has always been so obsessed with me. At his attempt to rape me, I stabbed him five times, I pierced the knife into his chest like a Maniac and I enjoyed it.

The police investigated his murder but nothing happened.

Let me introduce myself properly. I'm Ivy Jordan, a 25 years old woman who want nothing but revenge for her family's death and trust me if revenge is far away I'll swim oceans, cross boundaries, climb mountains just to get it. I live double lives, one I'm a loud charming young lady who talks a lot, owner of Ivy's creation and event. The other is a bitter, blood thirsty, spiteful woman who want revenge for her family. Ready to kill whoever comes her way. I joined a group of assassins four years ago. In other to know how to use guns, fight and many other things. Trust me when I say I am the best.

I am the only female in this group called Rebels. Years back when I joined the group most of them considered me weak. Some literally almost took advantage of me. Now they're all my family. My brothers and the leader Sam is like my dad. They'd do anything for me and me for them. I love them.

"Ivy?" I return to reality when I heard my name from Lisa. She looks worried.

"Huh?" I so much hate her. Well because of her father.

"Bestie you look worried." She's the one who has a worried look! "I have great news!" She squeals again. Isn't she annoying I'm having the urge to bang her head against the wall.

"Oh my God!!! Bring it on!" I squeals or should I say fake squeal.

"Charles asked me to marry him and I said yes!" Ohh your happiness is not for long sweetie. I'm really happy for her but my revenge is in the way.

"Oh dear I'm so happy for you"

"Ivy you're my best friend. So, I want you to be my chief bridesmaids."

"Oh I'm so honored. Thanks!"

"And we're having a family dinner next week Tuesday. My mom want to see you." My golden opportunity of entering the enemies house. I inwardly smirked. The Peter family don't know what's coming their way.

It's been five years after my family's murder. The police closed the case one year later. For that five years I haven't seen Mr. Peter. But I will never forget the smack on his face.

Hi lovelies!!!
Hope you'll enjoyed the first chapter. Great, better do.
Yesterday was my birthday and I just turned 18. Guys I'm literally in university now because Nnamdi Azikiwe University just gave me admission to study Linguistics.
To forget to Star this chapter, comment and share.

Omah cares❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1K 24
ស្នេហារវាងលោកម្ចាស់ល្មោភកាមនិងអ្នកបម្រើ🔥‼️
61.2K 2.8K 96
When Roger, an ordinary man with an extraordinary heart, is suddenly reincarnated into the body of Homelander, the world's most powerful and controve...
64.1K 1K 12
ប្រភេទ Short Novel រឿង𝐒𝐞𝐱និយាយចំៗ សម្បូរពាក្យអាសអាភាសច្រើន🔥🔞 អានស្រួលបួលបើក្តៅចាំAdmin ជួយ😍
1.8M 42.6K 45
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...