THE HUNTSMAN

By walkersandhunters

Fighting what you hate won't protect who you love More

|
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

4

4.1K 178 4
By walkersandhunters

Apollo sat tiredly beside his new best friend Isaac as they watched Derek and Erica fight.
"Is she always like that?"
Apollo questioned watching her lunge at Derek as Isaac rested his head on the huntsman's shoulder.
"Usually."
Isaac nodded as they watched Derek become irritated.
"Do you wanna try not being completely predictable."
Apollo watched as Erica jumped over the rubble, hopping onto Derek and planting her lips on his.
Apollo sat up, throwing Isaac's head off of him as Derek threw Erica into the side of the train.
"That's the last time you do that."
Derek growled at her.
"Why? Cause I'm a beta?"
Erica scoffed pushing herself up.
"No, one, because I'm his,"
Derek pointed towards Apollo as the huntsman felt a blush creep up his neck.
"And two, I have someone else in mind for you."
"Are we done? I have about a hundred bones that could use a few hours to heal."
Isaac sighed as he and Apollo stood.
"Come here."
Derek demanded as Isaac walked over to him.
The alpha took the boy's wrist in his hands, snapping it in half as Isaac grunted in pain.
"A hundred one. You think I'm teaching you to fight? I'm teaching you how to survive!"
Apollo gaped as Derek exploded.
"Derek!"
Apollo shouted gaining the man's attention.
"Can I talk to you?"
Apollo walked a ways away from the other wolves as Derek followed.
"These kids are vulnerable, they are new at this-"
"If you don't like how I'm training them then leave."
Derek told the boy shortly, storming off and leaving Apollo's jaw agape.
The huntsman jumped as his phone rang, answering it quickly.
"Hello."
"Hey, where have you been?"
"Sorry Ally just busy."
Apollo sighed glancing at Erica and Isaac.
"Come home soon? Please?"
"Of course sissy, I love you."
"I love you too bro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.5K 25
❛ Derek, you better get your dad jokes ready. ❜ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 �...
12.6M 369K 56
Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to put the devil to shame. Between classes...
372K 1.9K 2
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝" One day Dove Starlight is an ordinary girl just trying to get through life until he...
969K 19.7K 16
A short story about Nova Mikaelson, the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson, life of being the forgotten twin, because Hope is the first born. " Nothing i...