Highschool DXD x Transformers...

By Turf_Primordial

After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is a... More

A/N
Prologue (pt: 1)
Prologue (pt: 2)
Prologue (pt: 3 *finale*)
Chapter: 1 (pt: 1)
Chapter 1 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 2 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 3)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 4)
Chapter: 4 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 4 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 3)
Chapter: 6 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 6 (pt: 2)
A/N: important matter: (nothing bad.)

Chapter: 2 (pt: 2)

1.9K 18 16
By Turf_Primordial

A couple of days later after the conversation. Inside the training room in the transformers base, Trf was punching a metal pole as a punching bag while also making dents in it. Shin and bee were als training along with him, bee was climbing on the wall which looked like an actual cliff to improve on how fast he climbed, while shino was doing some gymnastics moves to improve her dodging.

Trf: "I can't believe it! *punch* they had to start a goddamn war!*punch* and it wasn't because they felt threatened! *punch* but Odin and his group just wanted to be the damn best! *punch* just like they always want to do!" He says as he punches the metal pole with more force, causing a dent in it. The other 2 look at him with a bit of sadness.

Bee: *baawww* *beeeeep* *bap* ( *sigh* trf, we all know this is hard for you since you have to face the people you hate the most, your creators.)

Shino: "And we do understand your pain. But please try to calm yourself, it's just gonna hurt more in the end."

Trf: "i know. But it still makes me want to make them feel the pain they've caused to others again!" He says and punches the pole hard enough to send it flying and then hear a crash in the distance.

Reach: "*distant* Trf! I needed that!"

Trf: "sorry! I'll ask stark to make another! *sighs and goes to sit on a bench* still, I'm sad and furious that these ones didn't change and are still causing pain to others for their own sick pleasure." He says grabbing a bottle of lemonade a drinking a bit of it. Shino then jumped from a training pole and landed before sitting beside Trf.

Shino: "trf, you and I, along with the rest, know that some beings can never change, especially gods. But I also did wish that as well, even though I did know also." She said looking at his eyes smiling sadly. Trf then brought her into a quick kiss, before they looked at each other smiling.

Trf: "Thanks shino... I needed that." He said ruffling her hair making her giggle.

Bee: *beeeep* *baaawwww* (jeez, get a room you two!) He says while jumping onto the flour making a loud slam, causing them to laugh. Stark then comes in with a highly advanced I pad tablet in his hand.

Stark: "Trf. shino. Bee."

Trf: "stark. Is there a situation?"

Stark: "none at this current moment, I was just doing some diagnostics with some of the CNA we found in a container. but Orion and Tron are returning shortly, along with an item they found. Don is also coming back as well from his sky patrol in his jet. It is best if we get to the entrance to see what they've uncovered." He says as they all then nod and get to the main room by the entrance (which is the computer room.)

Teletraan-1: "ally Identified: soundwave/Don wave, Landing." They then hear a jet land in the vehicle room's hanger and don walks out of the room along with laserbeak and buzzsaw, ravage then goes to him and don rubs his ears before turning to the group.

Shino: "you're back uncle don, did you find anything?" She says as don then shakes his head before going to the main computer to do some work as his pets go to their resting places by him.

Bee: *beep* *bap* booboo*(I guess there was nothing out of the ordinary today.) He says causing reach to nod before standing by don typing on another computer by the main one.

Reach: "I guess so, luckily."

Teletraan-1: "incoming ally's, enterance hatch opening." Teletraan said as then they hear the entrance open and then see a red and blue truck with something strapped onto the flatbed attached to it drive through the entrance hall and stop beside the entrance to the vehicle room. Orion and Tron then get out of the truck.

Tron: "everyone! We've returned from our little trip." He says as he walks beside Orion to the group.

Orion: "and what we found There, made the trip worthwhile." He says as he then gestures to the engine that is attached to the flatbed.

Reach: "by primus, that's a warp drive engine. This is just the part we need to create the warp tunnel to get across to the other side of the bridge. How in primes name did you find this?!" He says with wide eyes.

Orion: "we found it in one of the crash sites we investigated through the scanner. This was luckily the only part that was completely intact, the rest were beyond repair." He says smoothing the side of the engine.

Tron: "so? Did don get anything?"

Stark: "nothing unfortunately." He said as then the alarm went off. 

Teletraan-1: "incoming transmition, Unknown Origen." Reach and don then checked what was going on, when they find what's wrong, reach's eyes widen in shock.

Orion: "reach, what have you and don gotten?" He says as everyone was now around the main computer.

Reach: "you won't believe it... but it's a cybertronian transmition, and it's Autobot." He says causing the groups eyes to widen.

Tron: "patch them through." He says as don and reach then press some buttons and a screen comes up along with a sound bar spiking a bit.

???: "*distorted noises* ca- *distorted* -read m-me. Come in! Can anyone read Me!"

Trf: "I know that voice... Jazz!?"

Jazz: "Trf!? Man am I glad to hear from you! So is cliff and sideswipe along with arcee and jack!"

Orion: "it's good to know that the rest of your team are with you jazz."

Jazz: "Optimus? You and the rest are here too?!"

Orion: "I go by Orion now since we've turned into humans."

Jazz: "well, I'm glad we're not the only ones then... it would be hard to explain if you all were still normal and we were the only ones."

Trf: "are you all fine? It must've been quite the shock."

Cliff: "it was, luckily since we had jack here with us, he managed to make us fit in with the rest. We also got a place of operations set."

Jack: "it was nothing."

Arcee: "and yes, we're all fine. Sideswipe is sending you our location, were also in Australia by the way." She said as another screen appears, showing the world map and a dot appears on it, signalling where they are.

Bee: *beep* (heh, I bet jazz fits in there a lot.)

Sideswipe: "heh, He sure does bee, we all still have our weapons, so there's no need to worry if we get into trouble. Anyways, what are your orders Orion." He says as Tron then whispers Orion something and he nods in agreement.

Orion: "Tron just gave me an idea. in order to understand this world more properly. We need to have separate teams around the world, to make sure it's safe and protected, so for now you all stay at your posts, we'll keep in contact just to know if we need help. Understood?"

Jazz: "you got it orion. Over and out." They say as then both screens disappear from the computer.

Teletraan-1: "end of transmition, coordinations collected and stored into mainframe."

Tron: "it seems that some of our allies have now come to assist."

Stark: "indeed. Hm? *checks his device which he's holding and sees through a security camera to see that rias is walking towards the dojo.* Tron. Looks like you have a guest who's visiting you."

Tron: "and who perhaps is this guest?" He asked lifting an eyebrow at stark.

Stark: "one of the devil leaders, rias gremory." He says as Tron then sighs and goes towards the entrance.

Tron: "I'll go and deal with this. you all get the vehicle into storage and the warp engine put into place." He says as the entrance opens up and he walks out through the hall.

Orion: "you can count on us old friend." He said causing Tron to smirk as he then gets outside and the entrance closes behind him. They then get to work, and Trf then has a thought in his mind.

Trf: *looks at his swords holsters and looks at a small hole in them that should connect to something.* I swore I would never again use them... but if this does get out of hand... I'll have to dig up something of the past that I swore would stay buried.

___________

At the dojo's entrance, rias had just arrived and then knocked on the door. She waited a bit then knocked again before hearing a voice coming out of the woods.

???: "hello there rias... I didn't know you were coming here today." Said a voice, she turned around only to see it was none other than Tron who had his hands behind his back.

Rias: " *smiles* I wanted to make it a surprise. Where are the others?" 

Tron: "they all had businesses to attend to. So I'm the only one here for now." He says lying a bit. He knows that they must not know about their base until It's time. He then opens the door for the both of them and they both enter.

Rias: "wow, you've all got a nice home." She says looking at how neat and tidy the place was.

Tron: "Thank you. You can look around the place for a little while, I've got to finish something off in the kitchen." He says as she nods as he walks to the kitchen. Rias then looks around for a bit before coming across a video camera. She picked it up and then looked at one of the clips on it. She then pressed play. And she saw the group in a vehicle with 8 seats. And Orion was driving.

Trf: "shino, why did you get a video camera and placed it on top of the ceiling of the car? Are you recording all of us since it's our first trip with everyone?"

Shino: "yep! Thought it would be nice to have this remembered."

Tron: "I still don't get it daughter, why would someone want to record it when they can remember it?"

Shino: "because it's fun!"

Tron: "*sigh* fine! I'll let it record." After a couple of minutes driving. Trf then grabs a blue guitar and starts playing it and don makes drum beats come from his visor, then Trf starts singing, the rest start nodding their heads before singing along. (except for don and bee cause don doesn't want to speak and bee can't.)

(This was what they were singing.)

Rias was looking at this smiling since this was the first time she heard them all sing, and they were all pretty good. Tron then comes through the door and looks over her.

Tron: "this was the first time I had ever heard a song as well as singing to one. I had to admit... shino was right about that camera, it did make us happy to listen at this moment when we wanted to see what we did again." He says gently placing the camera from rias's hands on the table.

Tron: "now come, sit down at the table, I'm almost done making lunch."

Rias: "aww... you shouldn't have." She teases

Tron: "don't push your luck rias." He says as rias then sits down and after a couple of minutes, Tron brought their food. She saw that he placed an omelet on her plate, along with some sausage and chips while putting the same on his. Rias was about to do the traditional Japanese Fraze 'idakakimasu' when she just noticed Tron dove right in. She then remembered that he and the rest were from America so he doesn't do this. She then did the same as Tron, but she only took one bite before her eyes went wide. Tron noticed this.

Tron: "What?"

Rias: "this... is... DELICIOUS! I never knew that you could cook this well Tron! I can also guess the others can also cook this well?"

Tron: "there's much you don't know about me and the rest, rias. That's why to everyone, we're full of surprises."

Rias: "I can tell." She says giggling a bit before doing a pleasing smile. Tron just rolls is eyes in annoyance before smirking a very small smile at her.

__________

"No way!"

"Haw can this be!? When did this happen!?"

"Why is he and his brother walking beside her!? Damn those bastards!"

The entire school was in chaos as they saw Tron and Rias walking side by side, along with Orion who was helping out the people who needed some advice. Comments were flung about Tron and rias, some good while the rest were bad, most were directed at Tron, where Orion then death stares them, giving them the 'if you don't have something nice to say... keep quiet.' impression, causing them to shut up.

When they get to the school gates Orion thinks over about the war between the factions. The war still haunts all of them to this day and they remember all of it clearly. He remembers during the final years of the war that some decepticon's changed, and tron ended the war by finding out the true meaning of oppression. But unfortunately starscreem rallied up the remaining ones and started the decepticon empire again, but luckily they were now more easy to beat. He was thinking if he and the others could help the other 2 sides also change like what happened in their war, peace would come sooner and no more innocent lives will be lost. He then speaks before they enter.

Orion: "rias? *rias along with Tron look at him.* answer me this in all honesty. Do you think that any being can change... Even if they are from a side which they are ordered by their leaders to kill your entire species?" He says as Tron eyes widen as he realises what he means, rias looks down thinking before looking at the sky.

Rias: "honestly, I don't know. Most of them just want to do this because of what some devils did to them in the past... but I mostly think that if they really want to change and join us... they have the right to have that decision. Because most of us just want this to end, and live in peace without killing." She said causing Tron and Orion to smile.

Orion: " That's just what I wanted to hear gremory." He says as Tron puts a hand on her shoulder, causing her to look at him.

Tron: "a wise answer for a proper leader. We're both proud that you have a heart to think that anyone could have a chance to change for good." He says causing her to smile at him while he gives a very small one back. Orion smiles for them before they then entered the school.

Rias: "Tron, would you and Orion come to the occult club after school with the rest? We wish to have a discussion with you all." She says as Tron then thinks before looking at Orion, who nods, and then looks back at rias.

Tron: "Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 582 30
Soundwave's life becomes a lot more interesting after he is hit with a relic recently retrieved by the Decepticons. Not only is his memory erased, bu...
34.3K 994 21
Y/D is the son of Soundwave, and he hates it. He hates the Decepticons, but he would never let his sire know that. It would be a death sentence for c...
74.4K 1.3K 8
An alternate universe based in Transformers Prime where Megatron, the Gladiator of Kaon, has a younger brother who travelled the universe a few years...
330K 13.3K 206
Quillux is Megatron's twin, he is the complete opposite of him in every way. He was neutral in the war (mainly hiding) but now wishes to join the Dec...