Levi x reader

By cloudlessPsycho

"I don't want to be alone..... Please don't leave me..... Levi....." -------------------------- start 2016 More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Final Chapter 38

Chapter 9

4.8K 123 264
By cloudlessPsycho

When you see (h/n) that means horses name, ok, ok, enjoy !!

(Y/N) POV

Shit,

Shit,

Shit,

Shit,

I kept on repeating to myself as I zoomed through the forest.

The short corporal right behind me, like right behind me, his sword pretty much poking me right in the butt.

I kept going but all of a sudden a titan jumped up trying to eat me but I moved out of the way which led its focus on to Ackerman.

The titan now going for the short corporal.

This gave me time to zoom out of there, out of sight from not just the short corporal but the stupid titan to.

I whistled as a my horse came running to me,

I got on to (h/n) and we started to ride towards the camp.

As I made a plan to get back into the walls with out anyone noticing.

Levi's POV

As I was chasing this brat, but out of no where she quickly moved to the side and bolted.

As I went for her a titan came right at me cutting my focus of of the (h/c) and on to the beast.

I had slayed the beast but the girl was gone.

"Tch" I said annoyed.

~Time Skip~

I'm now back at the camp and everyone is packing up getting ready to go back to the wall.

~Time Skip~

We have now started to ride back to the wall,

as we heard screams that were coming from two cadets that were behind us being chased by titans.

Every one began to panic, as the Titans got closer,

we really could not do anything since we were in a big field at the moment and we needed trees to really use are gear successfully.

"Corporal Levi what do we do" a cadet yells.

Shit I thought, but then getting an idea.

"Drop the dead bodies"

Some of the cadets looked at me with sorrow and sadness.

"Yes, sir" the cadets yelled

As they began I turn my head around to see strawberry blonde hair flying from one of the covered up bodies as it was thrown out of the wagon and devoured by one of the titans that were chasing us.

My heart stopped

The outside I showed no emotion but the inside I was hurt...

It almost felt like...

Someone was tearing me apart.

I did not just lose my squad but family and someone I did not realized I truly cared for until she was gone.

(Y/N) POV

Here I am currently riding with the survey corps back to the walls.

Ps I still have the uniform on.

Out of no where there was screens two to be exact coming from behind us.

Two cadets being chased by some titans.

Every one started to panic and get nervous.

"Well shit"

I said to myself as they started to throw the corpses of the passed cadets so the titans would eat them, the dead instead of the living.

That's a little messed up but I guess I have no room to speak I'm an assassin after all.

~Time Skip~

Now that they have solved the titan problem we are almost at the wall,

cadets getting ready to let us in by killing the titans that stood at the entrance trying eat them.

We are now entering the walls....

Shit I need to figure out how I'm going to get out of formation and back home.

"This is such a drag" I sighed.

Levi's POV

We just entered the walls and all the people were looking around to see if their loved ones were ok.

As I was riding a man came up to me and asked were his daughter was.

"My daughter were is she, she is on your squad, Petra, Petra Ral is her name" he said in a panic.

All I could say to the man was...

"I'm sorry"

He looked at me with anger and sadness,

"You promised you would protect her" sobbing

I then remember the conversation I had with him when Petra first became a cadet on my squad.

~Flashback~

Here I stood with mr Ral and Petra as her father mr Ral asks me,

"Please take care of my little girl promise me that"

"Father" Petra said embarrassed

"I will" I said with little to no emotion

"Thank you"  he said nodding his head with a small smile.

We all headed out of the house as there stood the rest of my squad by there horses just chatting.

"Corporal" all three men said with a salute.

"We are heading back to headquarters"  I spoke

"Show Petra to her horse and introduce your selves." I spoke for the second time to my squad.

They did what I said as I was about to get on my horse and leave mr Ral stoped me,

"I'm trusting you with the only person I truly care about... so please don't let her die."

mr Ral said with sadness in his voice

I only nodded.

~End of  flashback~

It all came back like that.

There stood the man I told that I would protect the one person he cherishes in this world,

He stood there crying

"You promised" he said sadness and anger

"You promised" he said again with more anger than sadness

"YOU PROMISED!!!" he yelled with complete and utter anger.

"I'm sorry" was the only thing I could get out while he was being removed by the military police.

"YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, NO EMOTION, ITS LIKE YOU USED HER LIFE JUST SO YOU DID NOT HALF TO RISK YOURS, DAM YOU!!!!" mr Ral yelled as he was completely dragged away from the scene.

Hanji POV

That was unbelievable I could not believe that guy.

I don't usually let my anger show but right now I was very pissed .

I rode over to Levi and spoke,

"You let him speak to you like that"

"Tch" is all he said as he started to ride a head of me.

I was baffled with no explanation.

Erwin's POV

I'm only guessing that was Petra's father that was yelling

Levi what did u promise that man, my, my.

Mike POV

Sniff ,sniff,

"Hmmm"

(Y/N)POV

I made my way into the crowd and watched as this old man yelled at corporal shorty about his loss of his daughter,

And how it was all his fault that she was gone and blah blah blah blah.

I felt kind of bad but let me tell you one more time kind of bad.

O well I have no time for this I need to get home.

" I'm going to have a great shower and then a huge ass nap"

I told myself as I walked away with a stupid smile on my face.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed. This chapter was very long the word count was 1160 I don't usually write this much lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.3K 24
❝ i miss someone who isn't mine to miss , i dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about , i love someone who isn't mine to love . ❞
2.1K 145 13
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐗 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. "𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺/𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'...
25.1K 705 28
started- 11/11/2020 completed- 3/29/2021 "see those stars, they are very special, and they glow when it's dark, when there's hard times. you act just...
15K 422 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...