I'll Be(Luke Brooks)

By lanadelfuxkyou

Leilani Sahyounie is Daniel Sahyounie's little sister, and has a crush on one of his friends, Luke Brooks. Wh... More

I'll Be(Luke Brooks)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Note, before I start updating.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Important note at end)

Chapter 6

10.6K 191 32
By lanadelfuxkyou

These pass couple days have been a royal pain in the ass. Catching up with school work, plus new work, and the trouble of trying to talk to Luke have been seriously getting to me. Like, I try to talk to him, but he is 'busy' or someone needs him.

Plus, it doesn't help when I have to go with my brother everywhere, and I'm just  leaving it at that. 

"Lani, are you ready?" Daniel asked. I walked out of my room.

"Yup." I grabbed the bagel Daniel made for me. Daniel and I headed out to the gym, walking side by side.

"So how are you doing in school?" Daniel asked.

"My grades got better in history and English! The history teacher said I'm really good and would of gotten A's if I turned the work in on time." I said proudly.

Daniel nodded, "That's good. So you wouldn't mind doing my history essay then?" he said slyly.

I shoved his shoulder playfully, "Bitch, please, I still have shit loads of work to finish!" We both laughed.

We finally went to the gym, and I saw Beau, Jai, and Luke working out. "Ayeee!" Beau grinned. I set my stuff down, and Beau and Daniel you did a bro hug, and Beau wanted me to hug him, but I shook my head no.

"You're gross and sweaty, you'll smell up my uniform." I said bluntly.

Beau gasped, "That hurt Leilani!"

I just smiled, "Get over it. Also, why did you decide to become gym junkies?" I sat on one of the exercise bikes.

"We need the muscles!" Jai flexed his 'muscles' 

"Yeah, you do. Wait," I squinted closer, and stared at Jai's flexed arm. 

"What?" he asked.

"Is that a tiny a muscle I see? Oh wait, it's just a bug bite!" I teased. Beau, Daniel, and Luke laughed.

"Good one Lani!" Luke laughed. I looked at him, that was the first time he called me Lani since we kissed and it made my heart race to be honest.

I let a small smile out, "Thanks." Jai ruffled my hair.

"That's what you get for making fun of my gun show." he said, as I took my eyes off of Luke and glared at Jai.

I smoothed my hair down, "Not cool."

"Well you making fun of me is not cool." he frowned.

"I was only joking." I rolled my eyes. 

Jai cracked a grin, "I know." I then laughed.

"Can we work out now, before school starts?" Daniel asked. The boys nodded. I walked to where my bad was and did some maths work. Maths could kiss my ass for all I know, that's how much I dislike it.  By the time boys headed for the showers, I got done with all my maths work, now I need to do Religions essay, a couple of vocabulary words for history, one English essay and a couple of worksheets, and French project and I am done! Yay!

The boys came out in their uniforms, and Jai, Daniel, Luke, and I had to walk to school, because Beau had work. 

"It's freezing out this morning!" Jai said rubbing his arms to warm himself up.

"You should of been smart and wore your jumper, like me... And Luke." I smirked. 

"Luke give me your jumper fag." Jai demanded.

"No, can't you see I'm wearing it!"

"Just until we get to school?" Jai looked at Luke. Luke sighed, and slipped his jumper off. As he did his shirt slid up and you see his a bit of his torso. I gulped, and quickly looked down, hoping my cheeks weren't tomato red. 

For the rest of the walk, the boys discussed what they were going to do for Ellen's Dance Dare, and what song they were going to use. They were going to do Ellen's Dance Dare after school today. I just listened. 

When, we got to school it was almost the first bell, so Jai and I stopped at our lockers and walked to first period together.

............................................................................

I sighed as last period ended, and I walked to the library. They trusted me enough to walk by myself now! Yay for trust. I sat down at the normal table, and laid my work out in front of me. I noticed the librarian wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Hello," a wrinkly little old lady came in, "I'm Mrs. Diamandis, I am filling in for Ms. Carrie for a little today. Just do what you normally do." Kids of course started talking, something that they wouldn't do if Ms. Carrie were here.

I look over at Luke, and he was texting. I just worked on my French project. Then, a crumbled paper landed in front of me. I glanced up, and saw Luke staring at me, nudging his head to the exit, and then making a gesture to open the paper. I did what he said, and the paper said:

"Daniel, and them are going to pick us up early. You're going to film for us, since Tyla can't make it. Just walk out. She's asleep." 

I looked up and nodded at him. I collected my work. I turned to Mrs. Diamandis and Luke was right she had her head laying on a copy of "50 Shades of Grey" That's a bit disturbing. I got up and walked out. Luke soon followed out. We walked outside, and the boys weren't there. 

Luke and I stood there a couple of minutes. Luke finally got a text, "Beau said they were waiting at James house, but James has to finish his homework, and there is bad traffic to the school. So it's going to be a while." I nodded.

Luke sat on the steps, this could be the perfect time to talk to him, but I've been so nagging about it, but I want to know why he kissed me! I took a deep breath.

"What happened?" I wished I didn't say that.

Luke looked up at me confused, "Huh?"

"You know, why did you kiss me?" I leaned on the stairs railing, looking at him.

"Oh, can we not talk about that? They could come anytime." Luke said nervously.

I bit my lip, "No, they're not. You know James with homework, he would want it to be perfect. Plus, bad traffic, so we can talk about it." I pressed. I probably sound like an overly attached girlfriend.

"Leilani, please." Luke said.

"Luke, please." I mocked him. "What happened that day? Why'd you walk away like a pussy and a dickhead? Did you get dared-" I began to list reasons he could of kissed me, but Luke cut me off.

"No! No!" he shook his head.

Tears of frustration pricked my eyes, "Then why?"

He got up and stood in front of me, "No, Leilani, never would I ever do that." he sighed, and grabbed my hands, I ripped them out of his grip and ignore all the butterflies. I looked down as he got closer to me; my heart started racing. "Leilani, look at me." he whispered. I still kept my head down.

He grabbed my chin gently so I was looking at him, "I apologize for being such a dick. I was nervous and scared that you didn't like me back." I went wide eyed, he liked me! He really did. Mikki, his mum were right.

I bit my lip, "Didn't you get the hint I liked you back, when I kissed you back?" I asked.

He pressed his lips together, "I thought it was the heat of the moment, or you felt bad." he admitted.

That made me smile a tad, "No, I really, really, really like you Luke." I looked into his hazel eyes.

He grinned, "So, could we try the kiss again?" he asked.

I laughed, "Just don't run away like a weirdo."

"Okay." He then leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. It was bliss. It was better than the first kiss. Butterflies turned into fireworks in my stomach, and the world slowed around me. It was like a cheesy romantic movie scene I would watch in a chick flick, but it wasn't cheesy. Our lips moved in sync, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We then broke away. We rested our foreheads against each other.

"So where does this leave us?" I questioned.

"You tell me?" he pecked me on the lips sweetly.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" 

"Cool, I get to be the girlfriend." he said jokingly. I laughed. "No, you can be the girlfriend, you would be a cuter one than I would be." That mad me laugh even harder.

"I think I would too." I said. Then, I realized something, I'm dating my brother's best friend. How would Daniel take it if he figured out, especially, when Daniel is really excited  about doing Ellen's Dance Dare today. "Um, Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we not tell anyone yet?" I asked.

He looked at me, "Why?"

"Well, how do you think Daniel would take it? Your his best friend, and dating his little sister." I said.

"Shit, that would fuck up a lot of things." Luke said.

I nodded, "Yeah, like we could eventually tell him, but probably not today. He's been really excited about this day." Luke agreed.

"Yeah, let's not tell anyone yet. I wish we could though." Luke kissed me again, and I kissed back. Then, Luke's phone went off. We both jumped, and we laughed. "They're just around the corner." I nodded.

The boys finally pulled up in front of us, and we got in. I had to sit on Jai's lap, because Beau and Daniel handed Luke two bags, a change of clothes for me, and one for Luke. We then drove to the train station.

Soooooo..... They're together! I hope you liked it. Hahah c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 47 17
Bre Brooks was just another girl. she wasn't really known in the real world but her brothers were. Her brother just so happen to be BEAU, Jai and Luk...
9.6K 121 21
Daniel Sahyounie faces problems at school and at home because of his hobby of making videos with his friends as a group called the 'Janoskians'. Dani...
2.1K 150 15
After Luke 'death' everything has changed for everyone. Jai Brooks is convinced that his brother is still out there. so he has been looking for him...