The Love You Give. | Roger Ta...

By MaddieTheMadHatterr

The 1970's, the year you and Roger Taylor, yes him. Became best friends. Why? You never knew. Roger was quite... More

Ignore it. (1)
Plans. (2)
Band argument. (3)
Psycho. (4)
How about now? (5)
Preparations. (6)
Watch me. (7)
Cooking in Harmony. (8)
Debut Album. (9)
Being Played. (10)
All night. (11)
Walk away. (12)
Breaking point.(13)
In the rain. (14)
Phone call. (15)
Close one.(16)
Again! (17)
Slut. (18)
Take off. (19)
Marks. (20)
Attack and dance. (21)
Swim. (22)
Lap of the Gods. (23)
Strip. (24)
Rockfield. (25)
Too much. (26)
Somebody to Love. (27)
Benefits. (28)
Truth. (30)
A/n
In his mind. (32)
New year, new me. (33)
Confession time. (34)
Bad news. (35)
Listen. (36)
Questions. (37)
The talk. (38)
Let it rock. (39)
A nice goodbye. (40)
Proposal. (41)
Celebration. (42)
Wedding shopping. (43)
Wedding Bells. (44)
Honeymoon. (45)
Thinking of the Future. (46)
A/n.
Race. (48)
Nightmare. (49)
A/n again.
Nightmare pt2.(51)
Black mail. (52)
Tricks and more Tricks. (53)
In-laws. (54)
Babysitting. (55)
Break up. (56)
Missed. (57)
Reconnect. (58)
Truth. (59)
Live Aid. (60)
Late night. (61)
Positive. (62)
Giddy. (63)
Obvious. (64)
Shocker. (65)
Hysterical Queen. (66)
Big reveal. (67)
A New Life. (68)
Drummer Boy. (69)
Time's up. (70)
The End. (71)

Memories. (29)

1.9K 54 20
By MaddieTheMadHatterr

"Get down, Y/n!" Freddie shouted from downstairs, you walked down. "What?" You said. "We have a photo shoot to do." Freddie grinned. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "Same response as Roger, come on!" Freddie said, leading you outside. You saw the boys standing by the field with a crew of people with a bunch of equipment. You walked over to the boys. "Everyone in position!" A man with a camera said. Roger sat on the fence and the boys leaned on the fence around him. "Come on." Roger said. You sat on the fence next to him, crossing your legs. The man took a few photos, then you moved to a picnic table. "Sit down on his lap." The man spoke to you. You nodded and sat down on Roger's lap. The man took a few photos again. You moved to the front of the farm. You jumped on Roger's back, first was serious face and then silly face and for a tease, for one picture you kissed Roger's cheek. "Fan girls will love that one." The man laughed. You smiled, ready to get off of Roger's back, but Roger started to walk. 

"Oh my god! I have a new polaroid camera, let's take more pictures to make memories." You said, getting off Roger's back. "Wasn't one photo shoot enough?" Brian said. "Please! We can take silly pictures and keep them forever." You smiled. "Let's do it!" Freddie said, you giggled and ran inside, grabbed the camera and ran back outside. Deacy took the polaroid camera from you. "Pose!" You said, bending your knees and pretending to faint, Freddie put his fist in the air, Brian put his hands in a T-pose and bent his knees a little, Roger with a cigarette in his mouth, spread his legs a little and put his hands on his hips. John took the picture. 

For the next pose, Brian and Freddie stood together looking at you weirdly. You put your hand around Roger's neck, he put his hand on your lower back and dipped you back slightly. You took the cigarette from his mouth and threw your head back, holding it between your index and middle finger. Deacy took another photo. You gave Roger his cigarette back. You ran to Deacy and took the camera from him. 

"Alright, enough fun. Let's record." Freddie said, you ran into the studio and jumped on the couch. "Continue as always!" You said, grinning and holding up the camera to your face. You pressed the button and as soon as you did, Roger stuck his face in the frame. "Roger!" You said, pushing him away, taking the picture and shaking it. "Bet i made it beautiful." Roger laughed. "Sure." You rolled your eyes and put the picture down on the coffee table and letting it load in. After a minute, you grabbed the photo. "I told you!" Roger said. "You better keep it." He added. "Of course i will." You giggled. Roger pressed his lips on your cheek for a good 5 seconds, when you heard a snap. Roger pulled away, you looked in the direction of the snap and saw John with the polaroid camera. "Deacy!" You said, running up to him as he shook the picture. After a minute again, you looked at the picture. "Adorable?" Roger smiled. "Maybe." You mumbled. Roger chuckled and ruffled up your hair, getting up from the couch. Freddie sat down next to you. "No more pictures." You said. "When will you tell Mary?" You whispered to Freddie, he sighed and shrugged. "I'm afraid if i tell her i'll lose her." Fred whispered. "You have to tell her, you can't live a lie." You whispered back to him. "I'll tell her when we get home. I promise." He whispered, you stuck your pinkie finger up."Pinkie promise?" You whispered, Freddie rolled his eyes and locked pinkies. "What are we kids?" Freddie whispered. "No, but this seems to really keep promises with you boys." You said, hearing another snap. "I promise, i will tell her when we get home." Freddie whispered, you nodded and unlocked pinkie fingers. 

You gave Roger an evil look. "That was the last picture, i swear!" Roger said, placing the photo down. You picked it back up. "Memories." Roger said, putting away the polaroid camera. You smiled.

"I'm going to the house, or something." You said, getting up from the couch and walking outside. "Hi, Y/n." Debbie said from behind you, you turned around and saw she held a bucket with animal food. "Hey Deb. Mind if i join you?" You asked. "Of course not." She smiled and walked into the animal barn. "Here." She gave you a half empty bucket that was standing by the gate. "Can we just talk about Roger for a moment?" Debbie got a little bit giddy. "Sure." You giggled, throwing in hand full of seeds into the chicken pen. "I haven't had girl talk in ages!" Deb said, walking into the cow pen. "Roger is seriously such a sweetheart and such a funny guy." Debbie said, pouring in fresh water for the cows. "You don't have to tell me that." You thought. "And amazing in bed." She bit her lip. "Really? I only experienced it twice, i wouldn't know."  You thought again. "And, everything was perfect until.." She sighed. "Until what?" You asked, getting sudden interest. "Until, he moaned out your name." She said, feeling slightly embarrassed. Your jaw dropped. "He what?!" You shouted. "Shush!" She said in a high pitched voice. "Sorry, sorry." You said. "Yeah, he did.." She whispered. "Y'know, i should go." She said, walking out of the pen and locking the gate, walking out of the barn. "Holy shit!" You shouted, slightly from excitement and from fear. 

You walked back into the studio with an idiot smile on your face. "Uh oh.." Freddie said. "What happened?" Freddie said. "Oh, nothing." You smiled. "Roger, can we talk outside?" You said, Roger looked at the boys and then at you. "Sure.." Roger said, following you outside. "What is it that i heard from somebody?" You grinned, pushing Roger against the wall. "What?" He asked, holding your hands. "Well, i heard from somebody that during sex you moaned out my name." You said, your body practically pressed against his. "Fuck, you caught me." Roger smiled. "What's the story behind that?" You said. "I was maybe thinking about you." Roger said, pulling you into a long hug. "And i may or may not have been imagining that Debbie was actually you." Roger whispered. You laughed, making him tighten his grip. 

"I love you." Roger said, you pulled away. Your heart started to beat out of your chest. "I love you too." You said, your voice shaking, he put his hand on the back of your head, lightly pushing it to his chest and kissing the top of your head and holding you tightly.

IT FINALLY HAPPENED, I FINALLY DID IT!

Or did I..? You know it's never this easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.6K 30
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧. Started: 12/31/18 Finished: 4/10/19
51.6K 1.3K 110
A young girl has just moved to London she has nobody no friends no job only a small house and a local pub which she visits every night but things cha...
4.3K 113 30
On one day Ella comes across her old classmate Roger Taylor. They never liked each other, actually hated. They get to know eachother better after all...
5.1K 180 55
Roger and Yasmin are estranged . They are no longer friends. But the distance and the longing dominate the heart of each. Will they be able to forgiv...