Bitter Realization!!! ✔

By Neena_writes

Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanking You!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Maha Update)
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Maha update: Part 1)
Last Chapter (Maha Update Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 25

8.8K 542 117
By Neena_writes

Arnav got up frantically and reached for his phone in pant pocket. Fishing it out, he quickly dialed a number and waited for the call to connect.

After five to six rings, when Arnav was close to a breakdown, the call was picked up from the other side.

Hello?? He clutched the phone tightly in his hands as tears fell down freely.

Hello Aman? He called again but it was silence on the other side.

Say something dammit. He shouted, wiping the irritating tears.

I am sorry ASR. A man spoke from the other side. Aman sir has not gain consciousness yet. The phone slipped from his hands as he looked around helplessly to find any clue, any sign, any support.

Vivek? He thought as he marched towards the house. What was Vivek doing when all that happened?? His anger reached its top.

Reaching the house, he pushed open the door and saw Anjali standing there with a smile on her face. She was caressing her baby bump, softly talking to her baby.

On the sound of door opening, she looked back and frowned on seeing Arnav standing there alone.

Where is Khushiji? She asked hoping her to be behind him.

Di. Arnav gulped hard as he took steps towards her.

Di, Anjali cupped his face. Kya hua hai chotte? Her voice trembled. Btao apni Di ko. She urged him. (What happened chotte? Tell your Di)

Di. Khushi ko le gaye. He placed his head on her shoulder. Wo meri Khushi ko le gaye Di. He hugged her, crying. (Di. They took Khushi. They took my Khushi Di)

Shyam? She asked in a hush voice, although she knew the answer.

A tear rolled down her eye, as the information sunk in. Arnav. She pushed him back and looked directly in his eyes.

This is not the time to cry and fall weak, Arnav. You are Arnav Singh Raizada. Take action and save your Khushi. She caressed his forehead.

Go, chotte. Go and find her. She pushed him slightly towards the door, all the while gulping her own tears.

I will Di. Arnav wiped his tears and with a new found strength, he opened the door, only to get shocked by seeing the person standing before.

YOU? He exclaimed.

*

*

*

Did she eat anything? Shyam asked Vivek as he stood at the window.

No, boss. She is not listening. I have tried to make her eat but no result. Vivek shook his head.

Hmmm. Shyam thought focusing on a point far away.

Vivek, call Adi. Maybe he will knock some sense in her. Shyam ordered, smoking cigarette.

Okay boss. He turned and went outside the room. The smirk never leaving his lips.

*

*

*

Arnavji?? Khushi was still calling him, although she knew that he is nowhere near. Yet.

Arnavji, hamein le jain. Please. Hamein dar lag rha hai. A sob left her mouth. (Arnavji, take me away. Please. I am scared)

Khushi?? His voice boomed in the room making Khushi turn her head in every direction.

Arnavji? She asked hoping against hope.

KHUshi?? Again she heard his voice from somewhere near her.

ARNAVJI ap kahan hain?? She tried to move her hand and snap, the rope broke making her right hand free. (where are you?)

With batted breath, she opened her legs and the other arm with her heart beating fast and fingers trembling.

KHUSHIIIIII. Once again, Arnav's voice boomed in the room making her rush towards the door.

Hum YAHAN HAIN. She shouted banging on the door. At once, light filled the room making her turn. (I am here)

On the wall opposite to door, a screen was hanging and on it she saw Arnav searching for her on the beach.

KHUSHI, tum kahan ho? She heard his whisper as he broke down on the sand. (Khushi where are you?)

Arnavji. Her eyes welled up as she came near the screen and touched him.

Arnavji. She sobbed, placing her forehead on the screen.

Mein yahan ho. She whispered as if he was hearing her. (I am here)

Dekh li apne Arnav ki halat? Shyam's voice boomed in the room, as the screen went off. (Saw your Arnav's condition?)

Nahi, nahi. She touched the screen everywhere, just to see her Arnav once again. (no, no)

Please. Aik baar dekhne do mjhe. Aik baar, please. She literally folded her hands and dropped on her knees. (please let me see him. For once, please)

Mjhe dekhne do mere Arnavji ko. Tears ran freely from her eyes but still Shyam was not melted. (let me see my Arnavji)

Abhi tu mein ja rha hon, he told her and Khushi felt like he was drunk. Wapis aa kar ye tamasha phir dekhon ga. A shiver ran down her spine. (I am going for now. Will see this act after my return)

Bht acha lagta hai tumhe trapata hua dekh kr. He confessed. (I enjoy seeing you wither like this)

Lekin agar ab koi drama kiya tu mjh se bura koi nahi hoga. Khushi fell numb. (but if you did any more drama then I won't spare you)

She laid down on the cold floor, just mumbling Arnav's name.

*

*

*

You here? I left you back to look after the family, Akash. Arnav glared at his younger brother.

Bhai, NK is there to look after everyone, but I know that I am needed here. He looked back at Di.

If you will go to look for Khushiji, who will stay with Di? He patted his back.

How do you kn-?? Arnav asked.

I have got my sources as well bhai. And I have already told them to search out her location. He came inside with Arnav by his side.

She was last seen in the outskirts of Mumbai. There is a burnt building that was abandoned since long. My men are trying to find her exact location in the building, and we will get to her asap. Akash looked at his brother, who at once engulfed him in a hug.

Thank you so much, Akash, he was grateful. I really don't know what to say. He hugged him more.

Bus karo tum dono ab. Rulao ge kya?? Anjali's voice made them break the hug and look at each other, feeling awkward. (stop it you both. Want to make me cry?)

Di, ap bhi na. Akash slightly rubbed his neck, as Arnav coughed. (Di, you are just)

But Akash, after your men report, what will we do? Arnav asked turning all serious.

That is also planned, Bhai. Listen. Akash leaned towards them.

With that, the three siblings got engaged in forming a plan, as the night darkened outside.

*

*

*

The door opened and a man came inside the room. Khushi was too tired to sit up so as the man tried to make her sit, she didn't resist.

Water. She licked her parched lips. The man silently placed the glass on her lips and made her drink the whole glass.

Sighing, Khushi placed her head on the wall and brought her knees close to chest.

Listen to me carefully. The man spoke as he dipped roti in daal.

Do as I say. Otherwise boss will take you somewhere else. He pushed roti to her mouth but she kept it close.

Eat something. He glared at her and something passed Khushi's mind that she opened her mouth.

If anyone else tried to make you eat anything. Never. I repeat NEVER eat anything. He made another bite and made her eat it.

But why are you telling me all this? She looked suspiciously at him.

Because, before he could say anything, another man entered the room.

Adi, is she eating? The man asked.

Yes. Tell the boss, he must be worried. Khushi scoffed.

The first man, Adi, sighed as the other man left the room. Don't ask me anything. Just keep mum. She looked in his eyes that were visible from his veil.

Why? She scrunched her brows.

...

Anyone else confused?? Because I am,😅😂

Love,
Neena💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.7K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
260K 7.1K 9
Continuation from Arnav and Khushi's first marriage track.. Here is my imagination on how their life changes in One day.. for good!
166K 7.1K 35
This story follows the events when Arnav said to Khushi that, it's all her fault. He wished she never came to their lives.
676K 44.1K 92
Based on the popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 Khushi and Arnav represent the worst part of each other's pasts. Neither want anything...