Vanoss crew x reader lemons

By XDThat_Someone

This book was meant to be cringey so I don't rly mind the hate this book gets- More

❤️Vanoss x reader lemon❤️ late night snack
💛wildcat x reader lemon💛 like there was no tomorrow
(Vanoss x reader x delirious lemon)birthday girl
How they're like in bed~
Where they like to kiss you~
(Mini ladd) you're it~
Any ideas?
(BasicallyIDoWrk x reader) Rage quit~
DaithiDeNogla x reader lemon) best night ever~
When you take their hoodies

💙Delirious x reader lemon💙 jealousy~

5K 74 56
By XDThat_Someone

Y/n POV

I was on my computer playing gmod with Vanoss, Nogla, wildcat and Delirious. I live with my brother Luke or aka Cartoonz. And Delirious stayed at our place for a few months to visit us. (You are Luke's little sister) "cmon Vanoss~ i won't bite" I say creepily and giggles at the end. I was a seeker and Vanoss was the only one left hiding "uhh..." Vanoss responded while his prop ran inside the house. I saw him running upstairs to a room. "Hehe...I see you Vanoss" you smirk and follow closely behind him "shit shit..." he says and run under the bed hoping I didn't see "ohh~ under the bed?" My character crouch's to see under the bed. "Come on out of there" I say and closed the door behind me "oh shit Evan! She gonna rape you" Tyler says while spectating him. I chuckled and pretended to rape him "come out or I'll have to punish you owl boy~" Evan's character slowly made his way to mine. I could've sworn I heard a growl coming from Delirious. "Hey Del, you ok bro?" I say while killing Evan. "AH fuck you creepy cat" Evan shouted and chuckles at the end. "U-h..Yeah um..I'll be right back." Del then muted him self. I was now a hider with wildcat and leaving Nogla and Evan to be the seekers.

Jon's pov

Vanoss and y/n literally kept flirting with each other the whole game and I kinda got jealous. So I then slowly made my way to her room. I wanted her, I needed her. Right now and I want her all to my self. I slowly open her door and went up to her computer and muted her mic. "What the hell Jon?" Y/n ask. Her e/c orbs shined making me want her more. I picked her up and pined her to the nearest wall. "Y'know. I didn't like the way you were talking to Evan like that" I say and smashed my lips onto her. But to my surprise, she actually kissed back. She then pulled back. "I was only joking- Wait...are you...jealous?" She smirks. "A little" I looked away. "Sure you were-" I pick her up and placed her on her bed. "Oh be quiet" I say and tore off her shirt and kissed her again. I slowly make my way to her neck leaving love bites, and that's when I bite a curtain spot, making her breath quicken as she moaned. I remembered Luke should be here in an hour of so, but he said he might even come home earlier. So I stuck two fingers in y/n's mouth to shut her up for a little while as I undressed her until she was only in her undies. I started
sucking on one of her nipples as I removed my hand from her mouth and started playing with the other one.

She moaned her and there making me want her even more. I then stop sucking on her bud and sucked on the other one and my free hand made its way to her now soaked undies. I slowly slid my hand in and finger Her roughly.

"A-ah...J-j-on~" she moans as I started pumping my finger deeper into her.

Your POV sister~

He pushes his finger deeper in me and continues to hit my g-spot every time "f...fuck Jon! R-right there ah~" I moan, getting closer to my climax. But just before I came, Jon pulled out and licked his fingers while smirking at me.

He then picks me up, getting me off the bed and forced me to my knees. He unzips his black jeans and revealing a huge bulge in his boxer, begging to be let out. "Suck." He demands. Since this was my first time, I didn't really know what to do but, tried my best. I put his huge member in my mouth and bobbled my and hollowed my cheeks as I go faster. "Mmmm~ y/n~" he groans and resting his head back. He then grabbed a chunk of my hair and forced me to go deeper as I gagged a little. "Holy...shit..." he moaned. I started going faster and faster till he started moaning and groaning. He then pulled me away before he could even cum, leaving a string of saliva. "God..." he moaned one last time and picked me up and plopped me back on the bed as he crawled on top of me. He then rubs his member on my clit. "Beg." He demands. "P-please Jon" I plead. "I said. Beg." He growls in my ear, rubbing his member on my clit slower, making me more wetter. "God....Daddy Del please! F-fuck me already!" I beg. He then slowly enters. I felt pure pain but I ignored it. "Say my name." He growls, slapping my ass. I moan at his actions but I still obeyed, not wanting him to get angry. "Daddy..."

"Louder."

"Daddy!"

"I said. louder dammit!" He growls while pulling out only leaving the top of his member in me.

"DADDY!!"

He then rammed in me at full speed. Already making me moan and scream out of pleasure.

I gripped the sheets as I was already feeling a knot inside my stomach. "A-ah! D-daddy I'm gonna-ah~" I moan as I already let all of my juices out. "Mmmm~ baby girl, you're so t-tight."

Jon then stopped and flipped me, making me on all four with my ass out. He rammed his member in me from the behind. "Aaaah fuck!~" I moaned while he pulled my hair back. His free hand slapped my ass as I moan in pleasure with a hint of pain.

"Mmmmm~ god..." Jon moaned. He quickened his pace going even faster. I tried bitting my lip, hoping it would help me from holding in my moans but, Jon growls in my ear "don't you dare hold in any moans. Or I'll have to punish you even more" he says as I came the second time. "Y/n~ I-I'm close~" he groans. While he pounds in me, hitting my g-spot. "J-Jon right t...there!" I bit my lip. He. continued to pound in the same spot till he was nearing his climax. He thrusts a couple more times before pulling out and Cumming, Some of it dripped down to my thighs. we both collapsed beside each other and panting like dogs.

He pulled me closer and cuddled me like I was his teddy bear.

"I love you, y/n~" he purrs in my ear and nibbles on my ear.

"I love you too, Jonathan" I turned to kiss his lips and slowly dozed off together...

third person pov

Luke came back home and went to check up on y/n and Jon. He opens Jon's room to see nobody, he panicked a little but then. He heard loud moans coming from y/n's room. He thought Jonathan had hurt her or something so he ran back down stairs to get a knife from the kitchen and ran back up. He was about to open the door but, what he heard could never get out of his mind. "Y/n~ I-im close." He could tell Jon was getting some with his little sister. "J-Jon right t...there!" Y/n screamed. Luke cringed at what his poor ears were hearing. He ran back down stairs and literally chop off his ears and hide from this disgusting world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
83.1K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
876K 52.3K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
137K 3.3K 38
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...