Na Kuch Kar Sakega Zamana

By nash_harshika

A romantic Love Saga of an adorable couple, Harshika!💑❤🌎 More

Character Sketch
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue

Chapter - 24

111 3 34
By nash_harshika

Same day
In Mandir(Temple)

Harshad desperately searching for Preetika everywhere in such big temple. And Preetika lost her way. She is wandering around fearfully. Harshad gets very nervous and scared. And he lose his strength. Harshad breaks down! And Preetika starts crying.

Preetika cries in fear of losing Harshad :
Bhagwan, mujhe mere Harshad se juda mat karna...

Just when the noisy pack of temple bells romp all around the temple due to wind.

Harshad feels something and he stands up and turns around. He wipes his tears and he finds his Preetika standing exact in front of his eyes.
Harshad gets a big smile on his face to see her... Preetika seeing around and scared... In the next few seconds her eyes falls on Harshad.

Harshad happily : Preetika!! *smiling*

Preetika wipes her tears : Harshad!!

Ans they both come to each other running. And they both take each other in their arms. Harshad hugs Preetika so tightly and she hugs him back. He kiss her hairs and get so relieved. Just when the people around throw flowers on them and make that moment cheerful.
They both comes out of hug and happily cups each other's face and Harshad kisses on her forehead.
Dadi with tears of happiness in her eyes, smile at them.

Harshad : Kahan chali gayi thi tum?

Preetika : Main phool lane gayi thi aur rasta bhatak gayi *makes a cute sad face*

Harshad : Main toh dar gaya tha!

Preetika : Aapki shakal hi bata rhi hai *smirks*

Harshad pull her nose : Aur tumhe bhi zara dekho kaise hosh ude hue hai.

And they both gets so relieved..

Harshad : Chale? Dadi pareshan hogi.

Just when Dadi comes to them. And she hugs Preetika. Harshad smiles at this. They both come out of hug and Dadi cups Preetika's face.

Dadi : Bahgwan ke ghar mein koi juda nhi hota balke mil jate hai. *smiles*

Preetika nods in yes and she gives a smile at Harshad.

Its almost Evening. And their Mandir darshan was done..

Dadi looking at the sky : Kaafi waqt ho gaya hai.. Chalo chale.

Harshad : Ji Dadi.

And he takes Preetika by holding her hand.

Harshad : Ab mera hath aise hi pakde rehna. Aur nhi khona chahta hoon main tumhe.

Preetika blushes at this and she walks along with Harshad.
And they goes to stay in a Hotel.

After sometimes, check in to a 5 star hotel room.
Harshad and Preetika's Room.

Preetika enters the room with Harshad and she get surprised to see the luxurious room but surprising was that Harshad has asked to decorate their bedroom as for newly married couple. Preetika gets really surprised to see bedroom fully decorated with Red Roses. Preetika turns towards Harshad and she blushes. Harshad go closer to her and he holds her by shoulders.

Harshad : Ab toh hum ek dusre ke khareeb aa sakte hai na?! *intensively stares her*

Just when Dadi enters their room.

Dadi surprised to see bedroom fully decorated : Wah! Mere laal ne puri taiyyari ki hai! *smirks*

Preetika lower her gaze due to shyness. Harshad walks towards Dadi.

Harshad confused to see Dadi saying and he asked : Taiyyari ki hai matlab Dadi?

Dadi : Tumhe pata hai toh mujhse kyu puch rhe ho. *smirks looking at Preetika*

Harshad : Mujhe kya pata hai Dadi? Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa raha? Preetika tum toh kuch bolo!

Dadi pulls Harshad's ear : Tumhe pata hai naa ke Kuldevi Mandir ke Darshan ke baad Pati Patni ki yeh Rasm hoti hai. Shadi ki raat jaisi.

Preetika gets too shy. And Harshad happy to know this.

Harshad : Dadi, aap soch rahi hai mujhe iss rasm ke baare mein pata tha?

Dadi : Haan! Tumhe pata hai na?

Harshad : No Dadi! Mujhe kuch bhi pata nhi tha.

Dadi : Phir tumne yeh room..... waise hi toh sajwaya.

Harshad : Woh.... toh maine.... busss aise hi... *shy*

Dadi makes a shy face and looks at Preetika. Preetika looks here and there and she feels awkward.

Dadi : Jo bhi kiya acha hi kiya. Ab chalo tum dono ko taiyyar bhi hona hai... apni.... Kuldevi Darshan ke baad pehli raat ke liye, Hmm?

Preetika blushes and Harshad gives her a romantic look.

Dadi : Chalo jaldi jaldi taiyyar ho jao.

Harshad starts looking for something.

Harshad : Mera bag kahan hai?

Preetika also search.

Dadi : Arey Harshad, tumhara bag mere kamre mein rakh diya shayad.

Harshad : Thanks Dadi, main abhi le aaya.

Dadi : Ruko Harshad. *Harshad stops* Tum mere hi room mein apne kapde pehenlo aur Bahu yahin pehen legi.

Harshad smiles and nods in yes and he leaves.

Preetika : Dadi main abhi change karke aayi. *smiling*

Dadi smiles at her and nods in yes.

After sometimes,
Preetika comes in front of Dadi after getting fully ready.

Preetika's outfit

She was looking extremely gorgeous!

Dadi gets amused to see her.

Dadi : Kisi ki nazar na lage meri Sundar bahu ko.

Preetika smiles and hugs Dadi. Dadi hugs her back.
And they come out of hug and Dadi kisses Preetika's forehead with love.

Dadi : Harshad tumhe dekhega toh pagal ho jayega. *they both giggles*

Just when Preetika's Prince Charming enters inside.. Preetika loses her breathe to see Harshad who was looking so Handsome.

Harshad's outift

And finally Harshad's gazes falls on his Princess. Even he gets amused to see Preetika looking extremely gorgeous and pretty. He can't take his eyes off her. And he walks towards her. Preetika gets shy and she lower her gaze.

Dadi : Chalo Bacho Good Night! Main chalti hoon apne kamre mein. *smiles*

Harshad and Preetika together : Good Night Dadi.

Dadi leaves their room.

Harshad turns to Preetika and he walks towards her. Preetika gets shy and she looks down. Harshad cups her face.

Harshad : Aaj tum bohoth khubsurat lag rhi ho. *charming smile*

And he caress her cheeks with his thumb. Preetika blushes and lower her gaze. He hold her chin and make her look into his eyes. And he goes more closer to kiss her. But Preetika runs away from him due to shyness.

Harshad again go to close to her and grab her from behind in his arms.
And he shift her hairs to one side and brushes her neck and shoulders with his lips.

Preetika blushes tries to run again but he pulls her towards him abruptly and he lift her up in his arms and take her to the bed. They both look into each other's eyes romantically.

And he lays Preetika on bed and he gives butterfly kisses on her neck.
And he kiss her forehead, cheeks, chin and he peck her lips.

And they both hide themselves in the sky and moon due to shyness.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 83K 93
#1 in romance [14-06-16] *The book is under major editing*
65.8K 5.7K 71
Peep in to know more. 😉
7.6K 213 23
A Passionate and Intense Love Story on Harshika
369 95 16
LOVE WHICH BEGINS IN KOREA AND END'S IN INDIA 💜