A Deceitful Wonderland

By LittleMissXai

don't you ever wish you could escape the harsh reality if this world? I want to live in a world where fun nev... More

Chapter 1 mirror mirror
chapter 2 flowers
chapter 3 dream
chapter 4. A warm welcome
chapter 5 heart of gold
chapter 6 butterflies
chapter 7 secret
chapter 8 truth
Chapter 9 lets begin
chapter 10 Niisan knows best
Chapter 11 caught
chapter 12 stay
Chapter 13 lost and found
chapter 14 unfixable
chapter 15 regret
chapter 16 punishment
chapter 17 remembering
chapter 18 Release
chapter 19 my brother and me
Chapter 20 Getaway
Chapter 22 behind closed doors
Chapter 23 Tears
Chapter 24 hopeful harmony
Chapter 25 calming of a storm
chapter 26 after the storm comes a rainbow

Chapter 21 make a break for it

735 38 37
By LittleMissXai

Ichi looked back towards the house and sighed as Karamatsu pushed his way through the branches, observing his surroundings.

Everything looked different. There weren't any bright colors anymore, everything in that forest was either, gray, black, or a dark shade of red, Almost like blood.

Karamatsu was definitely unsettled by this. "Why has everything changed? What's going on??" Karamatsu asked, looking back at Ichi.

"Its Osomatsu" Ichi replied. "This world is primarily controlled by him and because he's in that shitty state, well that puts this world in a shitty state."

Karamatsu's brows furrowed. He had no idea that Osomatsu had that big of an impact on this world.

It was silent for a while before they heard a sudden noise.

"IcHi!" a loud voice said

"Wha- whose that?" Karamatsu asked

Ichi sighed, looking at Kara. "Don't worry, its just Jyushi-" Ichi barely had time to say before a fuzzy, yellow raccoon, practically threw himself at Ichi.

"Woah calm down!" Ichi said before Jyushi sat up, trying to keep himself from moving around.

"Ah, sorry Ichi!" Jyushi replied. Jyushi Stared at Karamatsu, tilting his head.

Karamatsu's brows furrowed in response to the look that was given.

"Karamatsu-chan. He'll be looking for you." Jyushi said blankly, almost in a creepy way.

Jyushi's smile remained on his face, as if it were just a normal thing that happens every now and again.

"I won't tattle, but Osomatsu-san is gonna notice you're gone sooner or later!" Jyushi said, earning a slightly annoyed look from Ichi

Karamatsu looked away, sighing before crouching down to Jyushi's level. "Do you know where a vintage mirror may be? One with a gold frame."

Karamatsu asked, shivering as the wind blew through the leaves.

Jyushi's smile disappeared, as he looked down, pondering. He frantically shook his head, a slightly apologetic look on his face.

Karamatsu sighed. Of course he wouldn't be able to find it that easily, although it would be nice to.

Ichi tugged at Karamatsu's sleeve. "Come on let's go" Ichi said before Karamatsu nodded, standing up.

"Be careful kara-chan!" Jyushi yelled before disappearing into the woods.

Karamatsu looked back only to turn back around, continuing on.

Just how the hell was he gonna find this mirror?

____________________________________

Osomatsu sat up on the couch, lifting his head and taking a deep breath. Somehow he was able to regain his composure.

He slowly stood up, stretching as exhaled a deep breath. He was gonna prove that he could keep Karamatsu happy and safe even if it Kills him.

Slowly but surely, he made his way to Karamatsu's bedroom, Knocking on the door.

"Kara-chan" he said in almost a motherly tone. "I think i owe you an apology." He said, acknowledging just how terrifying he can be once his inner demons are triggered.

When he was met with no response, Osomatsu sighed. "Look, I know the only reason you tried to leave was because you were scared and I really didn't mean to hurt you." Osomatsu said, looking down at the floor.

Still no response.

"Come on Karamachann. Everything could be like it was before." Osomatsu said, a slight smile appearing on his face.

Silence

His brows furrowed. "Karamatsu?" He asked.

Nothing

Finally he grabbed the door knob, turning it and slowly pushing the door open.

"Karama-"

The room was empty. After Osomatsu saw that the window was wide open, the wind blowing through the room as the curtains waved around in the breeze, he was able to piece together what happened.

He stood there in silence for a few seconds before a crooked smile appeared on his face as he chuckled to himself.

"Running off again little Karamatsu?" He said shaking his head. This has happened way too often and he knows his brother well. Both of his Karamatsus think the same. He knows where to look.

He quickly closed the window before heading out the front door.

Man they really are the same aren't they?
______________________________________

Karamatsu didn't exactly know how but he somehow found himself back at the spot of the tea party, Choromatsu sitting at the table, tea cup in hand.

"What brings you here?" Choromatsu asked, smirking as he used his power so the pot of tea would pour itself into his cup.

Karamatsu paused before walking over to the table, resting his hands on it.

Ichi followed, standing next to Karamatsu.

"Choromatsu, where's the mirror?" Kara asked, getting straight to the point.

Choromatsu pondered for a second, his lips pressing together in a firm line before replying.

"I dont know and even if i did, i couldn't tell you" he said, sipping his tea.

"Why not??" Karamatsu asked, his brows furrowing.

"Because" Choromatsu said, making some type of gesture with his hand, causing Karamatsu to float up into the air and be placed into a seat across from Choromatsu.

"That would be going against Osomatsu's wishes. He doesn't want you to know where it is." Choromatsu said nonchalantly before sipping more tea from his cup.

"Why do you have to go along with what he's doing??" Karamatsu asked, getting irritated.

Choromatsu shrugged. I don't know, we just do. Its like being born with a set of rules in your head. You don't know where they came from or why they're there but you'd follow them anyway." Choromatsu said, staring Karamatsu directly in the eyes.

Karamatsu's brows furrowed.

"Ichi here is probably the only one here who won't follow those rules" Choromatsu said, looking at Ichi.

Ichi glared at him. "You know how Osomatsu is. You know how Osomatsu Treated Kara. Why the hELL wouldn't you do anything??"

"Why couldn't you have used your powers or some shit to stop him??" Ichi asked angrily.

Choromatsu put down his cup of tea. "Look, as much as i would've liked to, i just couldn't okay?"

"That's not a good enough excuse" Ichi said, his brows furrowing.

"Look just drop it and get off my back. There was nothing i could've done"

"Bullshit" Ichi said, now arguing with him.

"Guys please just stop with this" Karamatsu said, running his hands through his hair.

They both went silent upon seeing Karamatsu's stressed and upset expression.

"Its clear that he won't help so lets just go" Karamatsu said, standing up and pushing in his chair.

Ichi was about to say something but stopped and just nodded. He shot Choromatsu a dirty look before hopping down from one of the chairs and following Karamatsu.

"Sorry about the disappointment Kara-chan" Choromatsu said, pouring himself more tea.

Karamatsu didnt respond. He was clearly gonna have a lot more trouble with finding this mirror than he would have liked.

"You okay?" Ichi asked.

Karamatsu still didn't respond

Really, he kept thinking about Osomatsu, his Osomatsu. He missed him. He wondered if he was gonna get a chance to see him again. Was Osomatsu even looking for him? He wouldnt be surprised if he wasn't. Karamatsu couldn't really expect anything from him. Not after how he left him.

Caught up in his thoughts, Karamatsu was startled when he heard the sound of his brother's voice.

"Karamatsu" it said

Karamatsu looked up, half expecting to see his real brother's face. "Osomatsu??" He asked, looking around.

He was hoping that his brother's voice was coming from the mirror. Maybe it was nearby.

That hope quickly died down when he saw who the voice's true owner was.

Osomatsu stood before him, a blank expression on his face.

"Found ya Karamachu~" Osomatsu said, a grin appearing on his face.

Ichi growled at the sight of him.

Osomatsu took a step towards Kara, causing Karamatsu to back away.

"N'aww Kara you know you can't just run off from me like that." Osomatsu said, stepping closer.

Karamatsu couldn't tell if Osomatsu was angry or not. His mood changes so quickly that he didnt know when Oso was gonna get violent.

"Kara-chann~" Osomatsu said, stepping closer, his smile widening. Osomatsu looked insane.

Ichi stood in front of Karamatsu, hissing at Osomatsu. Osomatsu paid no attention to the small ball of fur. His attention was only on Karamatsu.

With one swift movement, Osomatsu had Karamatsu's wrist in his grip.

"O-Osomatsu I-I" Karamatsu said, not even able to finish his sentence.

"Trying to leave again Huh?" Osomatsu said, tightening his grip on Karamatsu's wrist.

Karamatsu froze, unable to think of a proper response.

"Hehe, don't worry i'm not mad or anything" Osomatsu said, slightly loosening his grip, a warm smile on his face.

Karamatsu gave a confused look, his brows furrowing.

"But you shouldn't run off without telling me." Osomatsu's face went blank, his eyes turning cold.

"There are consequences for things like that" osomatsu said.

And then without warning

CRACK

Within seconds, Osomatsu had fractured Karamatsu's wrist.

Karamatsu's eyes widened as he clutched Osomatsu's arm, screaming in pure agony.

Even with Karamatsu's wrist broken, Osomatsu still wouldnt let Go. This of course, caused even more pain. Karamatsu's wrist throbbed in pain as he desperately tried to pull Osomatsu's hand away.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Ichi yelled but Osomatsu ignored him.

A twisted smile appeared on Osomatsu's face. "Dont ever wander off without telling Me." Osomatsu said

"OSOMATSU S-STOP!" Karamatsu screeched, tears now streaming down his face.

"I dont think you fully understand" Osomatsu said before squeezing karamatsu's wrist even tighter, causing another cracking sound.

"AAAGH-" Karamatsu screamed, his nails now clawing at Osomatsu's arm.

"I-IT HURTS OSOMATSU!" Karamatsu screeched, his wrist throbbing from the intense pain.

Osomatsu was just about to tighten his grip even further when..

"Osomatsu please! Let him go!" Ichi pleaded.

Osomatsu shrugged, letting go of Karamatsu's wrist.

Karamatsu fell to the ground, whimpering as he clutched his swollen, throbbing, broken wrist. There was an uncobtrollable stream of tears running down his face.

"N'awww I hate to have to do that karamachann~" Osomatsu said, rubbing Karamatsu's back, a sick and twisted smile on his face. He looked absolutely insane.

"If you just don't leave me, then it wouldn't happen again Kara-chann~"
Osomatsu said.

Karamatsu gave no response, he couldn't at this point. It was just too damn painful

"Aww, Karamachu. Im sowwy" Osomatsu said in baby talk. "Guess i really hurt you huh? Here i can fix it." Osomatsu said, reaching for Kara.

Karamatsu quicky jerked away from Oso's touch, out of pure fear.

"Karamachan, don't be like that." Osomatsu said, grabbing Karamatsu and pulling him up into his arms, carrying him bridal style.

Karamatsu squirmed in his grip but with little energy.

"Here, i'll take ya to the house and fix your wrist up for ya okay?" Osomatsu said

Karamatsu gave no response, he just let his tears roll down his face as he clutched his wrist in his hand, his eyes half lidded.

"Oh Kara, Kara, Kara. What am i gonna do with you? Osomatsu sang, holding Karamatsu close to his chest as Kara breathed heavily.

Osomatsu hummed on the way to his house, Karamatsu not able to focus in on anything. His mind was in the clouds until Osomatsu spoke up again

"We'll be together forever won't we?"

A/N hoooo boii, back from the dead once again. School has been stressing me out as usual. Its almost time for my graduation and i'm pretty nervous but i'll persevere, heheh.  Also, since this chapter was pretty fuckey wucky and i'm publishing this at like, past one in the morning on a school night, ya'll can have some wholesome mirror oso and Kara content lmao

Lolol anyways, have a nice day, or night. I hope ya enjoyed this chapter. YEET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 695 41
── ❝ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—§π—”π—¦π—§π—˜ π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—–π—›π—˜π—₯π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦βž γ€‘π‘Άπ’”π’π’Žπ’‚π’•π’”π’–-𝒔𝒂𝒏 𝑢𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔】 β—‰ β”… β”… β”… β”… β”… β”… β”… β”… 𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔...
53.6K 1.7K 85
A collection of my Osomatsu-san one-shots and short stories that are compiled together for your viewing pleasure! I do take requests, but may not get...
91.2K 2.8K 31
You are the typical reader with a sad past. What a cliche, right? Well, can't be helped. Things gone wrong and you got thrown into the world of Osoma...
1.9K 135 23
Upon the discovery of seven colored ink brushes on her family's property, (y/n) gave six of them to her friends, a sextuplet set of brothers, while k...