Hidden Wings

By melody_1234_love

This story is about a 17 yr old girl named Ariana Williams who was living a normal life until one day everyth... More

Shining Sunshine 🎆
A Familiar Face
Vision
Million Questions ☀️
Dream or Truth
Forgotten Memories
Author's Note ❤️
My 1st Tag ❤️
Mistletoe 😺
Stay with me... ❤️
Best Christmas... 🌲
Am I dreaming??🙄
Author's note...❤️❤️
Feels like home.. 🏠
2nd Tag❤️
Broken ❤️
Lost everything ❤️
My birthday❤️
Answers to my questions❤️
Truth is unbelievable
Start of a new journey ❤
Welcome back
Feelings
I am here
A hot cup of coffee
Starting
This is not the end ❤❤
Let's Start ❤
Kung-fu fairy❤
What can I lose?❤
A reason
Feeling ❤
It's time
Rainbow Rose
This cant be the end
The spell
Restoring Magic
He's Gone
A little note
Like nothing happened
I still have something. ( last chapter )
Epilogue
Author's note
Thank you

The night

79 11 73
By melody_1234_love

Ariana's Pov

I roamed around the town a little more before deciding to return back. Now I am walking back home, I don't know if I am going the right way. I guess I am.

After walking for about 15 min I reached the familiar street of Cole's place. Yeah, my memory is not too bad I guess.

It's getting dark, the sun has set making the sky a pale shade of orange mixed with pink. The moon is shining Fadely with some stars twinkling. I looked up to see some birds flying, probably returning back to their home to their family.

The leaves of trees are moving slowly with the cool breeze. The breeze blew my hair lightly sending a tickling sensation to my face.

I looked in front of me to find a little boy walking with his mom holding his hand and talking animatedly moving his hands while his mom is smiling at him. I passed them and his mom chuckled at something the boy said. I smiled to myself.

Family, no matter what you do the entire day, in the end, you always return to your family. I sighed when I realized where I am returning. I am returning to my family as well. The family who loved me more than my own family ever did. I smiled to myself as I entered the gate of the cottage.

I ringed the bell and waited for someone to open the door while fiddling with my fingers.

"God, where were you??" Tiff said as soon as she opened the door.

"Was taking a walk, " I replied walking in.

"A half-day walk??" She said following me.

"Yup, "I replied turning to her and smiling.

She just shook her head smiling.

" Ari, I told you to call me when you're done, " Cole said walking towards me.

"Umm sorry I thought why to disturb you when I can come home by myself, "I replied shrugging.

" yeah yeah you disturb me a lot, " he said glaring at me.

"C'mon Cole it's not a big deal, " I said trying to hold his hand.

"It sure is not, " he replied walking away.

What just happened??

"Cole, time for dinner, " Diana said.

"I am not a hungry mom, " he said as he walked passed her, to upstairs.

"Umm ok, Ari, Tiff dinners on, " she said looking at us.

"Can I take my dinner to my room Diana, I just want to freshen up a little, " I asked making puppy eyes.

"Ok fine, come with me, " she said as I followed her in the kitchen.

I can't eat if Cole doesn't, I need to find out why he's behaving weirdly.

Is he upset with me??

"Here, " she said handing me a plate filled with fried corn, brown rice, Turkey, mashed potatoes and peas.

"This is a lot Diana, " I said staring at the filled plate.

"Yeah, but perfect for two people, " she said smiling at me.

"What do you mean??" I asked.

"Nothing just that Cole loves corn so I served a little extra of it, " she replied winking at me.

I just chuckled at her.

They say right, mothers know everything.

I ran up to Cole's room with the plate in my hand. I need to talk to Cole, I do not like when he's angry with me.

I took a deep breath as I knocked on his room's door.

"I said I am not really hungry mom, " he yelled from inside.

"Umm, can I come in??" I asked peeking my head through the door.

"No you're disturbing me, " he replied glaring at me.

"So that's it?? You're angry cause I didn't call you??" I asked entering the room.

"I am not angry, " he said.

"Of course you're not, " I said taking a seat beside him in the bed and smirking at him.

"Hey, I am sorry ok?? I didn't mean to hurt you. I just thought I will come by myself. There's already a lot you're going through because of me, "I said placing my hand over his.

"I am going through a lot because of you?? Do you think you're disturbing me?? Is that what you think about me, Ari?? Just a stranger?? Just a boy helping you cause of sympathy??" He replied chuckling.

"I didn't mean that, " I tried to explain.

"But you did, this is just not your fight Ari its mine too. He may be your brother, this may be your kingdom but I have a part in it too and that is your mine. Your fight is mine your problems are mine equally. I am doing this for me. You never disturb me you can't. You have to trust me Ari, I am not a stranger. You're my family now and you mean everything to me. I want you to own me rightfully. I want you to own me, Ari, " he said in a single breath.

I hugged him tightly. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close.

"I am sorry baby, I am really sorry. I just don't know, I don't want to hurt you, you're everything to me. I won't be able to live with you getting hurt because of me, " I said as a tear escaped my eyes rolling down my cheek.

"You won't hurt me, Ari, I promise you won't. I am not leaving you this soon. You will have to handle my weirdness for a long time, " he said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you, " I said pulling apart staring in his eyes.

"I love you too, " he replied as his lips met mine.

Our lips moved together softly, it's soft and filled with love. After a few seconds, we pulled apart due to this stupid respiratory system.

C'mon I am a fairy at least give me some super lungs or something.

"C'mon I brought food, " I said picking the plate from the nightstand.

"I am hungry, aaaaaa," he said opening his mouth.

I chuckled as I shoved a spoon full of corn in his mouth.

"It tastes so much better with your hand, " he said grinning like an idiot.

"Huh I am awesome you know, "I replied smirking at him.

"I am awesomer, " he said smirking back.

"That's not even a word, " I said chuckling.

"It is now, " he said as he fed me a spoon of turkey.

"You're right, you're awesomer, " I said with a mouthful.

He chuckled as I fed him again.

"Ok I need to wash this plate, " I said getting up from the bed.

"Can you not go, " he whined like a little kid.

"I will be back before you know it, " I replied kissing his cheek.

"Come soon, " he yelled before I closed the door behind me.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

I washed the plate and placed it in the stand.

"Everything's sorted between you two??" I jumped at the sudden voice.

I turned around to find Diana leaning against the kitchen door.

"Holy, you scared me, " I said clasping my heart to stop it from falling out of my chest.

"Sorry honey I didn't mean to," she said walking towards me.

"Cole had dinner??" She asked pulling a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Yes he did, " I replied smiling at her.

"I am glad you made up, fighting is good sometimes. It shows how much you both care for each other, " she said smiling.

"Thanks, Diana, " I said smiling at her.

"Don't thank me, honey, you're like my daughter. I am glad Cole found someone like you. You're a great person Ari, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're strong and your love for everyone is your strength. It's a hard way ahead but I know you can, " she said ruffling my hair.

"Thanks, Diana, thanks for being a mom to me, " I said smiling as tears dared to escape.

"Go now, the nights after fighting and making up are the best nights, " she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"God Diana you're impossible, " I said as my cheeks warmed up like a tomato in the oven.

"Good night sweety, " she said walking out of the kitchen.

"Good night Diana, " I said shaking my head smiling.

"Don't forget to use protection, " she said before disappearing towards her room.

"Omg, " I yelled back.

I heard her laughing as she entered her room.

I felt the heat flowing through my whole body as I took daring steps upstairs towards Cole's room.

Is this gonna be the night??

Hey guys what do you think about this chapter?? Thank you so much for reading ❤❤. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts 😊.

Stay tuned for a hot night between Cole and Ari next. 😏

I love you all so much....😳😊😊😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blood Lust By ThatOneEdgyKid

Mystery / Thriller

278 47 23
A 16 year old girl, Emma, has lived a normal life with her friend, Katie. Even with a happy life Emma still felt like something was off... After savi...
1.8K 104 17
Hazel Williams was a typical 17 year old girl. She lived in a town, just outside of Toronto with her family. She had a great life, a boyfriend, a bes...
234K 3.2K 24
So this is a story about a young girl seventeen years old girl named Ariana who fell in love with Mr.Williams her gym teacher...Will he love her back...
1.4K 58 17
COMPLETE Elizabeth Williams was just a baby when it all started. She only thought she was just an ordinary girl, who lost her parents. She found it o...