β€’ Zion Kuwonu Imagines β€’

By HARLOWSBITCH

Just some imagines about Zion ☺️ REQUESTS ☺️ ENJOY πŸ˜‰ More

{1} The Fault In Our Stars πŸ’«
{2} Dead Girlfriend Prank !! πŸ’‰
{3} Everything Everything 😷
{4} Wild'n Out 😈
{5} My Best Friend πŸ˜”
{6} Are You The One ? ❀️
{7} Summer On You β˜€οΈ
{8} Dancing With The Stars πŸ’ƒπŸ½
{9} Can't Hear πŸ‘‚
{10} Say Goodbye πŸ‘‹
{11} Dancing With The Stars PT. ✌️
{12} The Bet πŸ’΅
{13} Can't Hear PT.2 ❀️
{14} He's A Southside Serpent 🐍
{15} Single Dad πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§
{16} The Purge πŸ”ͺ
{17} Movie Night πŸ“Ί
{18} My Best Friend Pt.2 😭
{19} The Fosters 🏑
{20} He's A Southside Serpent PT. 2 🀫
{21} The Perfect Boyfriend πŸ€–
{22} Roomates 😷
{23} Zombie Apocalypse 😡
{24} My Best Friend Pt.3 πŸ˜‡ (FINALE)
{25} Pregnancy Fetish? 😍
{26} Ex On The Beach πŸ˜–
{27} Blind πŸ‘€
{29} Catfish πŸ€”
{30} He's A Nerd Pt.2 😢
{31} Survivors PT.1 πŸ›©
{32} Mutants πŸ”¬
{33} Secret PT.1 πŸ’
{34} Survivors PT.2 πŸ›©
{35} Roomates Pt.2 😣
{36} 1960's πŸ•›
{37} Secret PT.2 🀀
{38} Mutants Pt.2 πŸ§ͺ
{39} On My Block β™₯️
{40} PHASES πŸ₯Ί
{41} PHASES Pt.2 😭
{42} The Foster's Pt.2 🏑
New Book Alert !!
R.I.P Cameron Boyce πŸ•Š

{28} He's A Nerd πŸ€“

2.2K 52 31
By HARLOWSBITCH

y/n POV

High school is suppose to be the best four years of your life. You won't believe how much my mom says she misses being in high school with all her old friends. Ugh shoot me.

Don't get me wrong, I love school. I like to hang out with my friends, and I like learning, but it's very exhausting, waking up early in the morning and being early to school all for making sure I go to my dream college.

My life isn't so perfect. Others think I have it all because I'm popular and my ex is the captain of the basketball team but it's nothing like everyone thinks it is.

Behind close door it's ugly. My ex Keith

is a jackass. He thinks since he's the captain be runs the school, and does whatever be wants and gets away with anything. The reason we broke up is because he decided on a specific night he didn't recall having a girlfriend and had sex with a random chick.

To be honest I wasn't even upset about it. I wanted to end the relationship anyways because I've had my eye on someone specific.

His name is Zion Kuwonu. He's a loner and by choice be always has girls crawling after him but he shoots them down every time. He's also the smartest boy in our school, so in my book he has it all.

Another weird thing about Zion is that he would go to parties and never talk to anyone. He would just stand there and look around. Weird right? But I like his weirdness for some unknown reason it draws me in.

Right now it's lunch and I'm sitting at an table with my friends and as they're gossiping I'm watching Zion do his homework early at a table by himself.

He seems so focus. "Your staring." My best friend y/f/n said. I never take my eyes off of Zion.

"I know." I whisper to her, I could feel her shake her head at me, but I didn't care, my main focus right now is Zion.

"How about you go talk to him, with English." She suggested and I turn my attention from him to her quickly.

"No, he's literally turned down every girl that looks in his direction." She rolls her eyes at me and pulls in our of my seat.

"It's now or never bitch." She said, pushing me towards his table, making me stumble towards him until I was standing in front of him.

He hasn't notice me yet. I went tovthrn around but y/f/n was telling you to go ahead and talk to him. I turned back towards Zion and he still didn't notice me.

"Hi." I said, he slowy looks at me, and I notice that he looked worried. He quickly looked back down at his homework.

"H-hi." He said, nervously.

"I'm y/n." I introduced myself, he didn't look up again, it seemed like he didn't want to make eye contact with me.

"I k-know." He stutters again.

"Do you mind if I sit?" I asked.

"Are you sure your boyfriend is ok with that." He says, looking past me.

"Ex-boyfriend and no, why?" I asked

"Because he looks like he wants to continuously step on my face." He said, he points to behind me and I see Keith giving Zion a death glare.

"Don't mind him he's old news." I said turning my attention back on Zion. He's looking everywhere but at me and he looks anxious.

"D-Did you need s-something?" Zion asked.

"I actually just wanted to talk to you, you seem lonely." I said, trying to keep a conversation going.

"I'm lonely by choice." He said squinting his face.

"Um yeah s-sorry to bother you." I said and get up from the table, I went back to the table and put my head down in my arms embarrassed.

"Soooo."

"Remind me to never listen to you again." I said, but it came out as muffled. Even though no one really heard I felt like everyone was watching.

"So it didn't go well."

"No shit, I'm so embarrassed." The bell rings and I'm quick to grab my stuff and walk out of the cafeteria. 

I went to my locker to just clear my head for a minute. These are the high school days I'll never want to remember. I reapplied lip gloss on my lips and then my locker shuts loudly scaring me.

I see y/f/n breathing heavily assuming she was just running. "What happened, why were you running." I asked.

"Kieth.... Zion.... fight... other side... of school." She said and I quickly run. I make my way to the other side of the school with y/f/n right behind me.

There was a crowd surrounding the lockers. I pushed my way into the front to see that Keith had Zion pushed up against the lockers and Zion doesn't look fazed at all. I make my way towards him and push Keith off of him.

"Hey babe you were just about to miss the show." He said trying to kiss me but I push him back.

"We broke up Keith, stop terrorizing boy's every time I talk to them." I said, and he just laughs.

"And why are you saving his ass?"

What am I gonna say? Think y/n think. What would Cardi do.

"He's my boyfriend." I blurted out and every started whispering.

Zion pulls me to the side and whispers. "Are you trying to get me killed."

"Shh just follow my lead." I asked, turning my attention back to Keith.

"Him? He's a loser, and your popular, what does he have that I don't." He asked crossing his arms.

"Standards and a great personality."

"Oh, so if you two are so in love... then kiss." Keith said testing us. I refuse to let Keith win and continue on thinking he owns me.

"Gladly." I said, I turn towards Zion, I grabbed his arm, and pulled him close to me and smashed my lips onto his. His lips were super soft, I felt spark.

The kiss was gently, and had feeling which gave me butterflies in my stomach. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pullinv me closer, making the kiss deeper.

He's such a good kisser, way better than Keith. I could kiss him forever, but unfortunately he breaks the kiss. He stares at me for a while and we both just stand there.

I bring myself back to reality and turn back to Keith. "I'm gonna say this once and only once, leave Zion alone, I'm not your property, you don't own me, I'm with Zion now." He lets out a scoff.

"Whatever, he's not better than me." He turns towards to his friends. "Yo, we out." He turns back to me. "Your gonna come back, they always do."

"Well you can take that opinion and shove it up your ass." I said, he walks away and so does the huge crowd around us.

I turn to Zion. "I'm so sorry about all of this." I said, he nods and walks away from me. I let out a deep sigh and y/f/n runs up to me.

"Bitch, you just kissed Zion kuwonu, details." She said.

"His lips are so soft like pillows, and he's an amazing kisser, he's gently and passionate, it's cute." I said and she let's out a squeal, I giggle at her.

"Shut up." I said, walking away from her, she follows me.

"He likes you." She adds.

"No he doesn't."

"Did you not feel the way he pulled you closer, he wanted to kiss you." She says.

"It was just so Keith would leave him alone, I'm sure it's nothing."

"Hmm... sure."

*two in one day* 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10.9K 73
β€Ή ☼ ➢ 〝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐜 γ€ž β€· π›π«πšπ§ππ¨π§ 𝐦𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐚π₯ π₯𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚 β˜† ✧ 𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐒�...
14.6K 310 22
i really thought about making this a zion or brandon fan fiction but i'm loyal to my lane and i couldn't so enjoy another nick book bitchess
5.4K 112 56
an la love story; prettymuch