I'm In Love With My Stylist (...

By seriouslyhilarious

A fresh college graduate girl eagerly exploring her career options with the dream of being a well-known fash... More

Author's Note
Graduation
Moving In Day
First Meeting
Settling In
The Call
First Day
Photo Shoot
Photo Shoot Part 2
Photo Shoot Part 3
Photo Shoot Part 4
Friends
The Balcony
Getting To Know
Trying To Hide It
The Suitor
Sweet
First
What Does It Mean?
The Date
The Day After
Holding Back
The Flight
New Rivalry
Unexpected
Time Off
The New Girl
Fighting
The Revelation
Sweet Love
First Day
First Date
Goodbye For Now
Long Distance
Birthday
Whew
Worth
Jealous
Coming Home
What Could Go Wrong
House Party
Caught
Lowkey
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 3 Night
Day 4
Back To Reality
Family Dinner
The Fight
We're Going To Paris
Busy
Not Going Well
Not Your Fault
Trust
Day Off
Mina
Sleepless Night
Paris-Part 1
Paris-Part 2
Over
Broken
Bad Place
True Love
Heartbeat
Craving
We're Back
4th
The Interview
Him
Out
Special
Back to Work
Not Perfect
Bonding
Don't Worry
The Day Has Come
Bonus Part

Breakfast

305 18 0
By seriouslyhilarious

Tim and I arrived at the airport around 7am and since it's too early and my boys maybe still sleeping, I agreed on Tim's invite for breakfast and a little brainstorm from the seminar.

"Hey I know a great restaurant who's open thtis early...Kim mentioned it to me and get to try it once when we had an early photoshoot" Tim said

"Great!! let's go!"

After an hour and a half, we're done eating and parted ways and I went straight home.

As I opened the gate, I was shocked to see a set up picnic basket with a cloth on the grass, withh a bouquet of flower on the side. But the food seems to be a bit soggy and the pancakes looks like it's been there since yesterday.

I wonder where is Yoongi are they playing picnic?

I stepped inside the house and saw a sleeping Yoongi on the couch still on his apron.

"Oh my...did he just planned a surprise breakfast for me? oh no" i said to myself

"Baby?" as i rubbed his cheeks and pecked him on the lips.

He slightly opened his eyes and sat up. I was about to give him a hug but he quickly stood up and started cleaning up the left out food outside. He started throwing everything on the trash bin and he was silent.

"Is Joon still sleeping?" I asked

"Yeah" he answered without looking at me.

I grabbed his arm to stop and face him... "I'm sorry okay? I didn't know...I...uhm...I'm so sorry.." I don't know what else to say.

"It's okay.." he said letting go of his arm away from my hand as he continues fixing the left over food.

"Babe...c'mon...please say something?!" but still nothing.

I went in to look at Joon when I saw his phone on the couch it was unlocked and I saw the picture of me and Tim over breakfast earlier on Facebook.

"Ugh!!!!" i sighed and went to Joon's room he's still fast asleep and just stared at him.

I heard Yoongi went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I went in the bedroom to change clothes and waited for him sitting on the bed.

When I heard the shower stopped, I took out the perfume I bought him from Paris.

"Hey baby! I've got you a present! you'll love that scent!" i said smiling and trying to ease him up.

"You didn't have to.." He took the bag and went in the closet.

"Ugh!!! i think i'm screwed" i told myself.

He went back all dressed and was fixing his bag.

"Uhm...do you have practice?" i asked

"No, I need to work on some songs" he aswered picking up his bag ready to leave

"Can you do it here at home?" i tried my mightiest to sound calm

"I need to re-do Jimin's part...so he needs to record again...I need to go.." he said as he started walking out.

He went in Joon's room and kissed him goodbye while I wait on the door.

Before he walks out of the room I grabbed his arm and kissed him on the lips trying to encourage a make out...but he didn't kiss back.

"I need to go..." he said as he walked out the house without looking back.

A tear fell out from my eye and my shoulders were down while I stare at a very peaceful sleeping Joon.

"It's almost 10am and he's still sleeping...I wonder what time he slept last night"

Yoongi's POV:

"Okay....so you lied to Jee in doing work when we're done with the song...and here you are sulking..." Jin mockingly asked me.

"Bro, you said it yourself...it's a surprise breakfast...so she didn't know!!!" Namjoon said

"So it's not her fault not to know and be mad at her like she forgot a date you planned or something!"Hobi added

"She had breakfast with Tim." I said on a low voice

"Oooohhh so there's the problem..." Jin slightly laughing.

"Dude! what's with all this jealousy?" Hobi asked

"As we all know Noona is a guy magnet that's why" Jungkook said as Jin hits his shoulders

"What? I know hyung is worried that Tim will eventually fall for her natural charms" Jungkook added.

"You're not helping!" Jimin said

"But still, you don't get to treat her like that! she didn't cheat or something...he just had a breakfast with a friend..." Namjoon added.

"You'll be married in like 10 days... why are you like this?!" Jin asked.

"I dunno! I just....I'm afraid of losing her again...I'm not always with her...with them...she might fall for Tim who's always giving him a great time...and now that they work together, they get to spend so much time together...more than I can give probably and I hate it! I hate it that I'm feeling insecure...I'm not anymore sure I'm still worth it" I said leaning my head back in the couch.

"Oh my god this boi! what makes you think that just like that? don't you even believe the love you have for each other???" Hobi said

"And think about my baby brother hyung! don't you dare bail on my Noona!!!" Jungkook glaring at me

"Does this means you're having second thoughts of marrying her???!!!" Jimin asked wide eyed and everyone looked at me like a criminal.

"Of course not!!!! why would I bail on her! she's my everything! you all know that..." I said

"So what's the problem? you can't push away every guy that Jee comes across with. She'll be a married woman in a few days...and she's not the type that can just accept anyone who hits on her"Namjoon explained.

"Oh my god Suga boi!!! maybe that's just cold feet...you know...it's normal right?" Hobi asked

"So go home and spend time with you fiance for christ's sake!" Jin said

I went to my room, my old room in the dorm and lied on the bed...I felt my eyes got heavy and slept.

Jee's POV:

"I'll wait for you Mom okay?"

He'll be taking care of Joon while I go out.

I called mom right away when I got a text from Jimin that Yoongi was sulking at the dorm and was telling the guys how aftaid he was in losing me for someone who spends more time with me.

I'll go to the dorm and talk to to him...this is a long overdue talk and we needed to settle this once and for all.

I wanted to look extra cute today to add up to my peacetalk with Yoongi so I wore this:

The guys are already expecting me so they decided to just leave for a more private talk since Jimin said Yoongi was sleeping when he peeked inside his room.

When I arrived, they were about to leave going to my old apartment where Sumi and Tae is and spend time there.

I slowly went in his room and saw a sleeping Yoongi.

I leaned in and softly brushed his cheeks and kissed him on the cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and after a few seconds he hugged me so quick making me stumble on his side on the bed.

"I'm so sorry baby...I didn't mean to lie to you that I have work today...I just....I just——-" i stopped him by kissing him on the lips.

He kissed back instantly which made me smile.

"Are you still mad at me for not coming to your surprise breakfast?!" i asked

"You should be the one mad at me for being so jealous for no reason....I hope you still
love me?!" Yoongi asked with a worried face.

I just can't help but laugh a little.

"Baby....I'm actually offended by you asking if I love you!!???" i replied "Is that even worth asking? " i replied.

"I'm just afraid of losing you again...i know what it's like and it'll be double the pain since we have Joon..." he said almost tearing up.

"We're not going anywhere okay? I love you....I love you so much...don't you dare leave us!!!" i said trying to eliminate the bad vibes.

"You know what I can do to show you how I missed my fiance?!" i said as I lock the door and straddled on him.

"Oh I think I like where this is going..." he said smiling.

"Mr. Suga boi....my baby...my soon to be husband...is it okay to have a hot....steamy...rough——- he cut me as he kisses me on the lips.

"Yes!yes and yes!" he replied

He gripped my bare thighs since my skirt went all the way up in a sitting position almost showing my underwear as he slowly leans in for a kiss but as he comes close I tease him to lean back avoiding the kiss... "Do you want it??!" i asked not letting him kiss me yet.

He was nodding like he was hypnotized....

"...say that you want me" i breathe in his ears as his grip is tightening trying to control himself.

"I want you so bad baby girl! I want you now!!! I missed you and I wanna run my lips all over your body and hear you moan and shout my name!!!!!" he said so fast without a stutter.

"That's the answer I've been waiting for!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 9.2K 30
Park Jimin is a college student. Normally friends. Normal life. But little does he know that he has two secret admirers who are willing to do anythin...
653 13 27
Neha was a passionate and cheerful girl studying To become a Psychiatrist. At the age of 26, she was only looking forward to finishing her school and...
10K 365 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
11.7K 313 18
A simple girl with talented makeup skills working with BTS as their makeup stylist. Little did she know about the messed up background she has. 🤍