Ban Finds a new lover

By AlexanderScarlet13

This story is based on when Ban finds out he can't revive Elaine and he finds out that she has a twin sister... More

A surprising beginning
SARAH
To Love a sin
Love me harder
The shocking truth
A Bisexual Three Sum
A Word From The Writer
Meliodas' Dream
King Admits To Diane

Sarah Meet The Sins

49 7 9
By AlexanderScarlet13

This chapter contains matured contents.

Ban and Sarah left king all alone and went to the boar hat to meet the sins.

5 hours later

Ban- Umm Sarah are you ready to meet my comrades.

Sarah- Yes of course anything for you my love. But I hope they don't say anything bad about me.

Ban- They won't because their just like me. Cares about the people who they like.

Sarah- Ok my love, if u say so.

20 minutes after, they arrived at the boar hat.

Ban- Hey captain, you there, i have someone for u to meet.

Meliodas- Ban is that you, you came back.

They then did their best friend hand shake.

Ban- I want u to meet my true love Sarah, she is Elaine's twin sister and one of king' s little sister.

Meliodas- Nice to meet u, it is a pleasure.

Sarah- The pleasure is mine.

Elizabeth- Sir Meliodas! Where are you? Oh there you are, oh hi Sir Ban and who is your friend.

Meliodas- That's his girlfriend.Her name us Sarah

Eliazabeth- Nice to meet you Sarah.

Sarah- Same.

Ban- where is master.

Hawk- Here I am.

Ban- Hey master how's it been, oh and meliodas u haven't changed at all.

Meliodas Molestes Elizabeth~

Hawk- I'm good but I think i am going to die after eating Meliodas's cooking all this time.

Meliodas- Hey Ban where is king, I taught he was with you.

Ban whispers in Meliodas's ear- I left that creature behind, would u believe that he tried to fuck me.

Meliodas- Oh wow, I never knew that he would have pull something that cheesy.

Elizabeth- What are u two boys going on about?

Sarah-Probably boy stuff.

Ban- Oh well where is Merlin?

Meliodas- Merlin has been turned to stone by one of the members of the 10 COMMANDMENTS, by Galland the commandment of truth.

Ban- You made everything sound like nothing is wrong.

Merlin-Nothing is wrong we just need to kill Galland and I'll get my body back.

Ban-Who is this Galland? Is he from that demon clan thingy called ummm The 10 Comedians?

Meliodas- COMMANDMENTS!

Ban- Ok whatever.

A couple hours later~

Ban- So me and Sarah will be sleeping in that room and you and Elizabeth will be sleeping in there.

Meliodas-Yes.

Ban- Ok. Time for dinner.

Ban went and made dinner and then this happened~

Ban-So what will we do now?

Meliodas- We will have to go and look for you know who.

Ban- Escanor?

Meliodas- Yes, the sin of pride, Lion's sin, ESCANOR.

Ban- Ok but we need to do some training too.

Merlin- I know where we can go.

Elizabeth- if it's ok meliodas may I talk to you in private.

Meliodas- Sure, what is it?

They walked into the bathroom and locked the door~
Everyone else went and eavesdropped~

Elizabeth- I'm extremely horny for your dick right now.

Meliodas- oooh, I can fix that.

As meliodas said that he pulled down his pants and exposed his wet member~

Elizabeth- it looks better from yesterday, hehehehe~

Meliodas- it's all yours you can full ur face, eat to ur heart's content.

Lemon 🍋🍋🍋
As Elizabeth pulled down his pants and exposed his wet member he started to play with his two balls(testicles) and then she started to suck on it like if she was a little girl who was sucking on a lollipop. She then moved her juicy pink lips up to the tip of his member, she quickly stopped and started to kiss him and said,"I don't want it to be over with this fast, I want to enjoy every moment." She continued to kiss him and then moved her hands down to his member. She started to pump his dick as fast as she can. As she did that Meliodas then moved his hands towards her wet, horny, juicy core and then started to thrust. In and out he went using his fingers. She moaned out loud and everyone else heard and started to laugh. As Ban heard that he grabbed Sarah and took her upstairs.

He then threw her on the bed and then kissed her.She looked at him with great delight in her eyes and said to him, "I want your sword to make me bloom."He replied her with a devious grin.

Back to Meliodas and Elizabeth
One by one he placed another finger in, she moaned and moaned and moaned until she finally climaxed, Meliodas quickly devoured all of her juices not allowing a single drip to waste. He grabbed and opened the bathroom door and took her into his bedroom. He placed her on his bed and started to kiss her.

She pushed him away and said,"I am going to do all of the work." She then jumped off the bed and Meliodas ripped her clothes to pieces. She stood
there with her naked body and Meliodas was admiring all of her curves.

Meliodas licked his lips which show great delight and pleasure, he then grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him placing her in the 69 position, they then started to devour each other.They both climaxed and then started to devour each other's juices. Meliodas then flipped Elizabeth over and the used his sacred treasure and created a clone of himself. He then placed Elizabeth to stand up and he lay down and he told her to ride his dick as she sat on his dick, she taught it won't fit because she has a small hole(because she only had sex once before) and he has a gigantic dick, as she sat he panted out for breathe she could not take it so she came off of him and started to cry, he then kissed her on the fore head and said,"don't cry, I'll make sure it fits." He went into his drawer next to the bed and took out a vibrator and then he spit on it and shove it up her wet core. It vibrated and made her cum which made meliodas jealous, so he pulled out and started shoving his dick into her hole without even warning her, she screamed with both pleasure and pain. It was tight at first but as he keep thrusting in and out it started to slacken. He then lay down back on the bed and made her ride him. His clone waiting so patiently then came up behind Elizabeth and shove his dick into her asshole, she screamed once more with great pain and pleasure. They keep on thrusting in and out, Elizabeth keep moaning louder and Meliodas now joining in with the moaning, they both moaned louder and louder until Elizabeth came, both Meliodas and his clone pulled their dicks out of her holes and placed them in front of her mouth and the clone came and then disappeared due to too much pleasure, Elizabeth then started to suck on Meliodas' dick until he came inside of her mouth she devoured all of his cum and she said,"I like how you taste Sir Meliodas." Meliodas grinned and they both lie down together on their bed until Elizabeth fell asleep.

Now back to Ban and Sarah~
After Ban grinned at Sarah he got up and ripped off all of his clothes shredding all to pieces. Sarah's eyes was full with love, you could have seen it.Ban pulled  Sarah a placed her to sit down and he then placed his head on her pussy and began to devour it. He ate and ate, she moaned and moaned out louder and louder. He used his tongue to thrust in and and out of her core. He did that until she finally came, he licked and devoured all of her cum. She said to him,"it's my turn to please you."She then took his mighty sword and she start to wield it. She held his sword by the handles and then she started to thrust in and out of her mouth. She used her tongue to make circular motions on the tip of his sword. He liked the feeling so he moaned until he came, she drank every bit of his cum. As he pulled out his dick out of her mouth a little string of precum . She was in love with the taste. He then said he couldn't wait, He turned  her over putting her on her knees, he then shove his dick slowly into her butt, she moaned loud and then he shove his fingers into her core. He kept on thrusting, she kept on moaning, he loves how she was moaning and how his dick felt in her ass hole, because of this he was extremely turned on so he came in her butt hole. She got up and said that she wanted to go to the washroom, as she got up to go Ban' s cum dripped out of her butt like if it was vanilla ice cream melting. She went and came back and found Ban sleeping she went and kissed him and then lay down and sleep.

Here we go back to Meliodas and Elizabeth~

Elizabeth got up and put on new clothes and then she went and kissed Meliodas and then she went down stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...