TAYNEW SMUTS

By sushiandbl

A collection book of TayNew Smuts. More

Author's Note
Phone Sex
Caught in Action
Foursome (TayNew x OffGun)
Our Night [Wedding]
Mad Master
My Tay, My Alpha
You Be The Cake
Love Vibration
Sexting
Double The Fun
May The Best, Win!
We'll Get Caught!
Bad Kitty
Weak Spot
High On Sky
Push Your Limit [Edging]
Hiatus (only for a week tho lmao)
Take It Off
final

Switch!

9.4K 141 7
By sushiandbl

NEW'S POV
"Do you want to top me?" Suddenly Tay ask me when we're cuddling in the sofa. What. The. Fuck. My eyes widen and immediately turn into him. "What did you just say?" I ask him with a big confusion. "I said, do you want to top, my lovely boyfriend New Thitipoom?" He look into my eyes and grins teasingly.

"What's the sudden idea?" I ask and lean to his chest. "I just feel like, you deserve to put your dick into something other than my mouth you know. We've been together for 2 years. I'm afraid you're going to be bored and find another hole to fuck!" He tells me with worrying tone. I smack his head immediately, "You stupid! I won't cheat just to fuck another hole!" He kiss my cheek and say, "I know. I just want the best for you, so what do you think?"

"What?" I ask him. "Do you want to top me?" He answer and look deeply into my eyes. "Are you sure about this? I mean you never bottom before....." Hell yes, he's not even gay before he met me. In fact, I'm his first lover. He never had any boyfriend or girlfriend before me. So I'm kinda worried if he wants to bottom for me. But it doesn't sound like a bad idea tho.

"Yes! I want to be able to give everything to you baby. We've been together for 2 years, I want you to know I'm willing to do everything to you, even sacrifice my asshole!" That sweet line, and that dumb words. My dummy boyfriend! "You are so lovely you know that right?" I play with his hair and start unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh, hungry much?" He ask and also, unbuttoning my clothes. I bit his neck slowly at first, "Hngggh...." He groans immediately. Suddenly, I don't know what happen, but I lose control. I bite his neck, harshly, deep, mercilessly. "NEWW!!! Slo — slow sown..." Tay moans and pull on my hair. "How can I slow down when you're this hot huh?" I tell him and kiss his chest.

Tay move his finger, touching his own nipples. "Becoming needy huh?" I tease him. "You want me to suck this?" I smirk and ask him. "Yesssss....." He answer with a deep breath. I lick his nipple, sucking it harshly like there's gonna be milk coming out from it. "AHHHH!!!!" Tay can only moans. Being the dominant one turns out to be quite fun, doesn't it?

I feel something hard pushing my thighs. "You're already rock hard just from nipple sucking?" I ask him and grope his dick. "Hgnhhh!!!" He moans, suprised by the sudden sensation. I unzip his pants and lick his balls. "Yesssss.... Ahhhh" Tay moans and start moving his hips. Once a dominant will always be a dominant!

I suck his length hard and fast, just when it twitch, I release it from my mouth and look into his eyes. "Awww! New! I'm so close!" He groans and look so upset. "Don't you just say you will bottom for me?" I ask him, then lick his asshole. "AHHHNGGGHHH!!! New!!! What are you doing?!!! AHHHHH" He can't help but he's a moaning mess right now. My mess.

I push my tongue even deeper and moving my tongue in a circle way. "Newww wait it feels —" Tay says with a trembling voice. "What it feels so good you're about to lose it?" I say as I pull out my tongue and insert my middle finger inside his asshole. "AHHHHHH!!!" He screams and dig his nail on my back. I kiss his lips to calm him and put another finger. His body jerks up, and he start moving his hips. I know he's ready for me.

TAY'S POV
It feels good. So good. Like I'm in the middle of the cloud. New keeps thrusting his fingers into my hole. While, I'm already dripping pre-cum. "Ready for the real thing?" He ask me and kiss my forehead. I nod shyly. He ram his dick into me. It hurts so fucking much, but it feels so good!

"ANGHHHHJJH NEWWWIEEE!!!" I can't help but moan my lungs out. "Fa — faster" What the hell. I'm becoming needy! "If that what you want baby." He move faster and rougher. I think he's enjoying this so much, since this is the first time he can dip his dick into a hole for 2 fucking years.

I can feel my dick twitching, so close to my climax. While, Newwiee is moving faster and faster. "New hnggghhh!!! AHHHHH! I'm coming!!!" I can't hold it anymore. "Me too Tay hngggh... Together, let's come together!!" He groans and we both cum at the same time, dropping our body to the sofa. Tired and happy.

"So how was it?" I ask him and cuddle him. "It was good..." Newwiee answered shyly. "Only good?" I ask him confused. "I mean.... I like it more when you do me!" He answer as his face becoming full red. "You're so cute." I kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you so much Tay. You already give me everything, even way before you offer to be a bottom. You are my everything, mt brightest star, my sunshine, my Tawan." Newwiee kiss me on the lips and we kiss all night long. I love him so much more than anything. Best night ever!

***
Author's Note :
I can't help but think how much of a top our baby Newwiee is! I mean sometimes, Newwiee acts so much like a top, being protective, being dominant etc. Anyways, it doesn't really matter who is the top or bottom tho? I love them all the way! Thankyou for reading hope you have a great day, loves💕
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7M 370K 56
Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to put the devil to shame. Between classes...
251K 8.9K 19
Tay is the playboy with rude character he is a senior 3rd year student in the university.... New is the freshman who joined to that university... T...
215K 3K 16
Like the title says, this book will be filled with TayNew smut stories for you thirsty people. Have fun reading! 😉😉😉
5.5M 170K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...