Inseparable {fun ghoul x read...

By pretty_in_punkk

You joined the fabulous killjoys after being the abandoned. You can ghoul connect instantly, becoming insepar... More

Joining
Toxic
This aint a party
3,2,1 we came to fuck
Hungry
Blood
The witch
The end

Killjoys never die

2.9K 84 315
By pretty_in_punkk

Cliffhanger who? Never met her

"So that's why we had to leave." I finished.

"Ok that was a lot but I can not get over the fact that you told Korse you were his conscious." Party said.

"I mean, what else could I do?" I shrugg.

"He's a highly trained killer and you had no gun and you say that?" Kobra sounds exasperated but there is a small bit of pride in his voice.

"Yep." I finger gun.

"They have a gun!" Ghoul shouts, ducking.

"So do you dumbass." Jet tells him.

"How is that relevant?" He replies.

Party keeps driving while we all make jokes.

"Alright we need gas, don't go to far." Party says as he pulls into a pretty abandoned looking gas station.

"You're it you motherfucker." I poke ghoul and take off running. We continue the game until we see Kobra and jet run into the gas station with their guns drawn. We look at each other and start running towards them.

"Not so fast!" I feel something hit my back and I go down, ghoul falling next to me. "Guess you can't rely on a killjoy. Even former ones." My blood runs cold, I know that voice all to well.  I start to get up, my body shaking. I'm not sure what I was just hit with but it's got me fucked up. "Get em in the van."

I'm pulled roughly to my feet and shoved into the back of a van, ghoul right after me. I can hear the other three yelling. The van takes off and me and ghoul sit, huddled together in fear.

"Maybe we can shoot the lock?" I suggest.

"Yeah." He goes to pull his out but find nothing. Mine isn't in its holster either.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He yells. "Ok this isn't gonna turn out well, but whatever happens you can't tell them a thing. Don't even mention their names. They'll find us, Y/K/N. We just gotta hang in there."

I think this is the first time I've seen him truly scared. I can see it in his eyes. "We'll be ok. And it's not like we're alone."

"That's true." We sat, hugging each other as we waited.

The van stopped and the door was thrown open. "No sudden movements. Step out of the van slowly." The dracs pointed a gun at us.

"Fuck off ya low budget horror movie characters." I mutter under my breath and see ghoul stifle a laugh.

We got out and had our arms forced behind our backs and cuffed. I heard him mutter "kinky" and almost lost it. We were shoved into a cell and the door was slammed.

"At least they put us together." I say, sitting in the floor with my arms, which were still in handcuffs, against the wall.

"Yeah." He sits down next to me. "So anything new for you?"

"Idiot." I chuckle.

We sit in silence for a while before some dracs come in. One grabs ghoul and the other grabs me. We're dragged to a room and tied to chairs that were opposite to each other.

"This is even kinkier." I say and me and ghoul laugh.

"Shut up!" Korse yells as he walks in.

"Sup. Haven't talked in a while. How's the wife?" I laugh at ghoul.

"You're the dumbest person I've ever met." I tell him.

"Tell me Fun ghoul, what would the rebels in the desert think of you trapped by me." Korse asks.

"They'd call it kinky then come help me." He answers.

"Stop calling it kinky I swear to god!" I yell.

"What ya gonna do? You're in the same situation I'm in!" He called back. I could see Korse getting frustrated.

"I will slap you with me mind. I'm mentally slapping you. You have been mentally slapped." I say. Starting to try to wiggle my way out of my bindings.

"I have never known so much pain." He looks at me with a completely straight face before we burst out laughing.

"Enough!" Korse yells. He presses a gun to my head. "What are the killjoys planning?"

"Probably some risky and dumb rescue mission." I tell him.

"Shut up!" Korse roars at me and looks directly at fun ghoul  "what are your little friends planing."

Ghoul looks at me and I slowly nod. "Like that said. You really think they're ready to end you guys? You just kidnapped the two best killjoys in the desert!" He says.

"One more chance or I'll make you watch as they wash their brains off the wall." Korse says through gritted teeth.

"What brains?" he asks.

"Hey! At least I have a few brain cells, you don't even have one!" I said, wincing as Korse pulled my hair and pressed the gun into my head harder.

"We aren't finished." He whispers in my ear before he leaves.

"Bye fucker!" Ghoul yells after him.

—————time skip———-

Even with both of us trying to keep our spirits up we have to admit, it's getting bad. We're both covered in cuts, bruises, burns, and blood. The only things they haven't done is separate us.

We're thrown back into a cell after the latest round of torture. I don't even think we wants information anymore, he just wants to see us suffer.

"You ok?" He asks in a rough voice.

"I've been better. You?" I respond, my voice in the same shape.

"I'm good."

"Come here, that one looks pretty bad." I carefully take hold of his arm and use my shirt to try to stop the bleeding.

"I'm fine, how's your shoulder? You got hit pretty hard?" He moves the collar of my shit aside to see the bruise.

"It's fine. It's not like I'm bleeding out like a certain /someone/." I give him a pointed looks and he gives a small laugh.

"You've has your fun." Korse walked in, followed by dracs and pulled me away from ghoul.

"No!" I reach out of him and he tries to grab my hand. The other dracs pulled him back.

"Let's show the citizens what we do to killjoys. You first." He looks at me. They pull ghoul one direction down the corridor and me the other. We yell for each other and try to escape the dracs.

I'm pushed into a chair and tied down. A gag is shoved in my mouth and a camera is put in front of me.

It hits me. I'm alone. This place is awful but it was bearable with ghoul. Tears form in my eyes and I try to blink them away.

"Battery city! We have here one of the fabulous killjoys, Y/K/N! Look how pathetic they are. They say they're going to save the world, but they can't even save themselves!" He says gleefully.

I give the camera a bored look.

"They're nothing. This is why you shouldn't join the killjoys. Everything is so much better here in the city!"

I shake my head slightly.

"You disagree?" He asks me. I give him an annoyed look. He takes the gag out.

"This place is fucking awful. Go to the desert. Never look back. Destroy bli and everyone who does this. Killjoys make some noise!" I yell. He hits me and gags me again.

"Not making much noise now." He turns back to the camera. "Don't end up like this scum, and remember to smile!"

The camera is moved away.

"Next!" I'm untied and dragged down the hall. I see ghoul. I try to get to him but get slammed into the wall as he's pulled by some other Dracs.

"Y/K/N!" He yells.

"Ghoul!" I struggle. "Let go of me." I break free and go for one of their guns. The two drop dead. I turn and shoot the two holding ghoul. He grabs one of their guns.

"Let's go home." He hugs me and I hug back. We run down the hall that's covered in the faces of our fellow killjoys with a red x over them.

We Hotwire a car and speed out of there. "I can't believe it. We're free!" He high fives me, but doesn't let go of my hand.

"Take that you fuckin dracs!" I yell, pushing the gas pedal harder.

"God they really fuckin scared me when they separated us. Like who the hell was i supposed to make fun of the dracs with? They don't fucking react except hitting you harder." He laughs.

"I still can't believe it, we're finally going home!" I say.

"Yeah, you went psycho on em." Take my hand out of his and shove him slightly.

"Fuck off."

"Aw don't be like that! It's a good thing!" He puts his hand on my shoulder.

We sat in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company. This wasn't usual but I have to say, it was nice.

After a while we got to the diner. As we pulled up I saw Kobra limp out, his gun drawn. When he saw who we were his eyes widened and he yelled back.

"Y/K/N! Fun ghoul!" He pulled us both into a hug.

"Hey Kobra." I said as we hugged him back.

"Oh my god!" Jet and party engouled us and it was a big group hug. They all looked pretty bad.

"Let's get you guys cleaned up." Jet says and we go in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 179 25
[completed.]
4.9K 299 32
Gerard works at the most popular night club in the city. He's very good at what he does. Frank got a job as a bartender at a local club, where he mee...
504 5 38
*New chapters every few days* *An AU of the original Danger Days comics* Just outside of Battery City, Party Poison is known as the fearsome and powe...
929 7 20
Names Ghost.. Or Jade , there's not really much to say about me besides me being a Fabulous Killjoy This story has a few of my own twists from what h...